Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Runner up for sweet❀tea

Postby Vazchu » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:38 am

Qualeo wrote:
What are Milky Way Kits?

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail, their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies, their bodies are slightly transparent and stars dot their bodies. They are ethereal beings, but they love to mess with people and play tricks. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars , leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Milky way kits have bright, colorful tails with many different colors. Their tails are rarely every dark or a pure white color. Their orb color matches the colors of their tails and never mismatches, as a part of their tails is rumored to be enclosed in the orb.

Their diet usually consists of fruits and meat, though mainly fruit because their bright tails tend to give them away when they try to hunt.

Despite their mischievous nature, they are faithful creatures and when they find a mate they stick with them for life. Their love for their mates is endless, just like the universe is endless. They can sometimes have relationship problems, but this is very rare.

I hope you like her. (: Let me know if you'd like to give her the same name you used in the try out for number 20 or if you'd like to name her something else now that you can see her. ^^

Name; Casia | Gender; Female | Owner; sweet❀tea

In case some of the accessories she has is hard to see, read below;
- She has two orange/glodish pearl-like earrings on each ear, the one that sits on the lower part has a small silver chain that leads up to the larger earring she has in each ear.
- The chains have pearls and crystals at the end, which is surrounded by a faint glow.
- The bracelets on each of her right legs are slightly larger than the ones on her two left legs. The upper ones on are decorated with crystals and gemstones in the same colour as those she has at the end of each chain. Closes to her paws (all four of them) she has ring-like orange/goldish bracelets, again, those on the right legs are slightly larger than the ones on the left.
- The orange/goldish pearls and "tear drop" that keeps the feathers in place, has simply been attached to her fur with buckles that are hidden underneath them.

Her hex codes;

~ ¤ ~ #fefefe
~ ¤ ~ #fe999a
~ ¤ ~ #fe3d41
~ ¤ ~ #1b140d
~ ¤ ~ #f1d8e1
~ ¤ ~ #fd0003
~ ¤ ~ #6f3d3d
~ ¤ ~ #febfe8
~ ¤ ~ #d3f7ba
~ ¤ ~ #fec04b
Last edited by Vazchu on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Runner up for sweet❀tea

Postby Nevermore Raven » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:11 am

She's beautiful! Congrats Sweet! Could Delphine and this beauty be sisters?
I feel like she is too much like Delphine though...
Nevermore Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbaerry » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Holy goodness gracious
I
gasping
SHES SO BEAUTIFUL
and of course Raven they can be sisters~ They do look very similar, so they must be twins or something >w<
Vazchu, could I be added as an artist to this? THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Oh, and also I would like to keep her name~ I'm just too attached to it so let it go ^^
cocoa spice (c) lucky cerise
constance (c) me

hello everyone~ im pretty inactive on this site, but if you'd like to talk to me more just send me a message! i check my twitter and skype a lot more often than here!

i prefer they/them pronouns, so it would mean a lot if you used those! thank you!
strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevermore Raven » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:35 am

Let's Make Delphine and Casnia sisters! Casnia can be Delphine's long lost sister! Would you like to roleplay them?
Nevermore Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me