Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Terran: 17 Deer Spotted

Postby Poison » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:31 am

Username:
FrostDragon636, or just Frost either is fine with me ^-^
Terran Name:
Cadhla, everyone calls her Cad for short though (Irish for "beautiful, graceful" thought this fit her looks very well.)
Even though she is only 4 years old, Cad acts very much like a fully grown Terran and can take complete care of herself. Others tell her she is still just a child and needs to be taken care of, however this doesn't offend her in anyway and she gladly accepts the opinions of the older wiser Terrans.
Her coloring confuses some into thinking she is a male and it lightly offends her but not enough to make her mad, she just smiles and occasionally laughs when she is mistaken as a male Terran.
Height:
15 hh is quite short but she enjoys not being very tall, as a shy Terran she doesn't like to stand out in a crowd.
Personality:
Cad is a shy young mare and becomes very nervous when approached by others. However, she never stands alone and enjoys company but not conversations. If asked a question out of the blue she will try her best to answer without getting nervous of saying the wrong thing. Topics such as who she has a crush on or who she might be interested in probably won't go very well, for her shyness
will get the best of her and she most likely won't answer.
Oddly enough sometimes she is very outgoing and will not stop talking, she just needs to let it all out and talk about everything on her mind. If bullied by another Terran she will stand up for herself and fight back if needed, as though becoming a completely different mare in those kind of situations. Cad has a very gentle heart and would never hurt a fly for no reason, while she isn't very good with kids even though she seems like the perfect mare for the job. She has a huge soft spot for the ones she cares about, such as family members or close friends.
Last edited by Poison on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Terran: 17 Deer Spotted

Postby Korona Knight » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:21 am

I realize this is past the due date, which is why I'm asking, is this still open? I'd love to try out for this girl ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Korona Knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:28 am

Of course it's still open~
I'll extend the date for a little longer :)
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Korona Knight » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Oh perfect!

Username;;
Korona Knight, but please, call me Kora~
Terran Name;;
Saraba, or Sara for short. She seems like a gentle creature, one that deserved a gentle name.
Age;;
Saraba is about 7 years old. She is still quite young, but she's got a few years of adulthood under her belt now and is wiser now than when she was a young terran.
Gender;;
Saraba is a mare. She won't get offended if you call her male, of course; she's much too nice to get upset, though she will correct you, blushing of course. She has a hard time talking about things like that.
Height;;
Being on the smaller side, Saraba is only 15 hh. She enjoys being small, however, as it fits her personality rather well.
Personality;;
Sara is very sweet, but quiet. She doesn't talk as often as other terrans might, and she has a hard time talking even when spoken to. She enjoys the quiet and peacefulness of being alone, though she does like being with a herd, as she enjoys company. Sara is easily embarrassed, so serious or awkward topics never go well with her, as she'll often blush and trot away as soon and as fast as possible without being rude. She is very motherly, to everyone really. She enjoys spending time with those she cares about and helping others in any way she can.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Korona Knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostt. » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:48 am

Hope this isn't past the due date x3 She is so beautiful, congrats to anyone who wins her.

Username:
Terran Name:
Cadhla, everyone calls her Cad for short though (Irish for "beautiful, graceful" thought this fit her looks very well.)
Even though she is only 4 years old, Cad acts very much like a fully grown Terran and can take complete care of herself. Others tell her she is still just a child and needs to be taken care of, however this doesn't offend her in anyway and she gladly accepts the opinions of the older wiser Terrans.
Her coloring confuses some into thinking she is a male and it lightly offends her but not enough to make her mad, she just smiles and occasionally laughs when she is mistaken as a male Terran.
Height:
15 hh is quite short but she enjoys not being very tall, as a shy Terran she doesn't like to stand out in a crowd.
Personality:
Cad is a shy young mare and becomes very nervous when approached by others. However, she never stands alone and enjoys company but not conversations. If asked a question out of the blue she will try her best to answer without getting nervous of saying the wrong thing. Topics such as who she has a crush on or who she might be interested in probably won't go very well, for her shyness
Oddly enough sometimes she is very outgoing and will not stop talking, she just needs to let it all out and talk about everything on her mind. If bullied by another Terran she will stand up for herself and fight back if needed, as though becoming a completely different mare in those kind of situations. Cad has a very gentle heart and would never hurt a fly for no reason, while she isn't very good with kids even though she seems like the perfect mare for the job. She has a huge soft spot for the ones she cares about, such as family members or close friends.
frostt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kestrell » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:45 am

i know I'm waaaaaaaaaay past the due date but can i still enter? If i can I will fill out the form below..

Username: xxLeft4Deadxx
Terran Name: Teegan
Height: 15 hh
Personality: sweet and charming, she is also very wise and responsible. Teegan can be trusted with any secret no matter what. Teegan is a bit shy but still have many friends because of her trusting personality. All in all Teegan is super fun loving, and a bit childish.
Last edited by Kestrell on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello I am Kestrel! Call me whatever
I go by she/her pronouns
I am very fond of any sort of art
I am usually very shy...but I don't bite!

LinkLink
coding
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kestrell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:16 am

Of course!
I'll extend it for a few more days :D
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Love the personality! Congrats~

FrostDragon636 wrote:Hope this isn't past the due date x3 She is so beautiful, congrats to anyone who wins her.

Username:
Terran Name:
Height:
Personality:
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostt. » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:05 am

Poison wrote:Love the personality! Congrats~

FrostDragon636 wrote:Hope this isn't past the due date x3 She is so beautiful, congrats to anyone who wins her.

Username:
Terran Name:
Height:
Personality:

Thank you! This was a nice surprise to wake up to. ^^
frostt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me