CN #12 by Spirest

Based on Click to view
Artist Spirest [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CN #12

Postby Spirest » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:09 am

My first one as an artist. I have to say, I quite like this design. I re-did it about 5 times to make it perfect-o.
This little guys had a blue gem.

Anyways, to adopt, fill out the form below!
I'm a sucker for pretty forms, and bonus points for art!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Unlimited extras, go crazy.
End date: September 12th (It seems so far awwayyyyy, but it isn't) This gives you a week to finish up your forms.
I may add an extension if anyone asks.
profile pic is by TheNightsIllusion @ DA

hey guys!
feel free to shoot me a message and chat me up,
I dont bite!
Spirest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CN #12

Postby Lady Bun » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:10 am

Username: DominateOne
Name:
Why you want him/her:

wip
Lady Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KillerGramcracker <3 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:14 am

Username: KillerGramcracker <3
Name: Syanide
Why you want her: From the moment I saw her, I fell in love with her. From muzzle to tail, and everything in between. She looks like a fun gal to draw and right of. Kinda a sassy, spicy look.

Extras to come!! :D
KillerGramcracker <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:04 pm

{ ~ Username ~ }
The one and only HellBabe

{ ~ Name ~ }
His name would be Skriptonic because he looks like who I would see my best friend(Whos Game name is Skriptonic) and I think that Skrip would enjoy him as well as me Haha!

{ ~ Gender ~ }
Strip is a male of course. He would look good as a female but I think that he would be so much better as a male.

{ ~ Why I want him ~ }
I would love this design because I think it is truly amazing and would look great next to some of my characters and in a story o plan on writing for my characters. He will be a main role to me as well as possibly Skriptonics New Fursona(if approved)

{ ~ Personality ~ }
Skrip is a very loving and playful young creature with a love ofart and all things natural. He enjoys running with birds and tormenting other animals. He can be aarrogant and sarcastic when around HellBabe(My Fursona obviously) but he is head over heels for her despite her ignorance towards the topic(I know though lol). Skriptonic is very open and trusting to those around him but also protective of his stuff. He is possessive and a little over dramatic about issues.

{ ~ Relations ~ }
Striptonic has a lot of very important friends to him so I thought they deserved a mention right here. Each has a piece of art of the pair coming to show a little more of their relation to one another. Most of these are just friends.

Skrip and Hell - Skriptonic and HellBabe have a very, strange, relationship in which Skrip is in love with Hell but HellBabe doesn't like to admit her own love for Skrip. The pair love to play together on both online games and together obviously. These guys make an amazing team and are inseparable in times. I wish they would just learn to love each other.

{ ~ Family~ }
Despite his love for Hell he knows he has to think about his life and is in fact looking for a CD mate and partner for future breeding and just someone to love(Since HellBabe wont love him back) and he knows that he and Hell will just be friends and is currently looking for someone to share his life with but I will update this when he finds someone special.
Last edited by HellyBoo on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joelle_grace » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Username:doglover6365
Name:heart
Why you want him/her:first HE IS ADORABLE second I want to be the first in line for you nursery.
Joelle_grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonimpala67 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:44 pm

Username:

hachster54

Name:

Anubis-

The Egyptian god of death, Anubis's namesake makes sure that the souls of the dead make it to the underworld. (According to legend, anyway.)

Male

Why you want him/her:

He is sooo gorgeous, and I would love to own him, and maybe eventually breed him aswell.
demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me