This is Halloween by Vazchu

Based on Click to view
Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
45 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

This is Halloween

Postby Vazchu » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:46 am

Would you believe that I couldn't concentrate at work today because I wanted to get home asap to make this lady? Well, at least I can, because I’ve had her in my mind for the last two days and now she’s out. Finally! I’ve had so much fun working with this since I got home from work (yes, I’d say that the timer is telling you the truth; it has only lied on one of my drawings this far, and this is not the one). When this competition started three days ago I decided to do the best I can and hold nothing back, and that’s what I’m doing right now. (also, find my little reminder about that part [ right here ])

Anyway, this is my fourth entry and the first one with line edits. The palette I used for her is one I made back in 2007 when I was all into only black-gray-yellow-red-orange colour combinations, this one in particularly was a palette I used when I designed a website. So it was quite interesting using it to create a Kia instead. Obviously this lady is based on Halloween – if you couldn’t tell that by her pumpkin bells and the pattern on her scarf and toeless socks (which is based on the gate to the graveyard in the movie known as “The nightmare before Christmas” (I think it’s the graveyard the gate leads to… Maybe it’s to the spiral hill, but that one’s in the graveyard, or am I wrong? Blah, whatever, a gate in Halloween Town; end of story). Her fur isn’t based on anything though, but I can admit that I had various kinds of demons in my mind while making it.

Yush, nothing more to say about this one. I hope. *walks silently away, wondering if I should make another entry today or leave it like this... I want to watch a movie or something, before heading to bed*

My other entries;
Image Image Image
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Halloween