SGS #5, Up for Adoption by Jayfrost

Based on Click to view
Artist Jayfrost [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SGS #5, Up for Adoption

Postby Jayfrost » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:48 am

Light years away, war raged in a distant galaxy. In a desperate attempt to flee the conflict, small, shrew-like creatures travelled to Earth, a safe haven. Before their departure, they gathered as much of their home that they could carry, containing the stars in tiny lamps. These stars have been shared out amongst the young shrews, their lamps’ being very important to them, have ancient runes etched into them, spelling their name. To this very day, shrews have had their gaze turned skywards, longing for the day they can return.

You have until tommorrow evening.

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Personality;; {three words}
How he came across his necklace;;

xxxxxxxImage

Imagexxxxxxx
───────────────────
xxxxxxxxxx
jay • they/them

disabled / chronically ill -
low activity & slow replies

i don't do art commissions

xxxxxxxxxx

────────🍂────────

Jayfrost
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SGS #5, Up for Adoption

Postby Levina » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:03 am

Username;; ~Jessie~
Name;; Ettore (Meaning Loyal which i chose because of his personality.)
Personality;; Loyal, brave and trustworthy
How he came across his necklace;; On the first day of his arrival on earth, Ettore came across a glowing white stone that most likely came crashing down with him. Looking around behind him, he saw a tiny necklace with no jewel inside it. Ettore knew it was missing something. Suddenly he had the greatest idea of using that stone to fill in the missing piece, luckily it had fit perfectly now it is his memory of his home planet.
Image xx Image xx Image
─⌠THEORETICALLY⌡─

Image Image Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Hello! I'm a dork from the UK
I love Marvel, DC, Undertale, Neko Atsume and
art! If you'd ever like to PM me, feel free to!
I'm a complete nerd and love science <3

coding © neph DA

Levina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:32 am

Username;;
IndigoGear
Name;;
Luna Umbra (Luna is Latin for moon, and Umbra is Latin for shadow)
Personality;;
Quirky | Calm | Clever
One day, Luna Umbra was out exploring an Earth forest, when he came across a shiny stone. He looked for a piece of string to put in on, and wore it around his neck. He's worn that necklace all the time ever since. The necklace is very special to Luna Umbra, and his worst fear would be for him to loose it.
Last edited by Nitro Indigo on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bullie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:32 am

Username;; blue60soul
Name;; Mooncore
Personality;; {three words}Sly,Loyal,Fierce
How he came across his necklace;; One night he was gazing at the stars as usual than he saw a star almost fallen What is this he thought than followed the star finally he heard a rock-like thing hit the ground he rushed to it.It was the fallen star he picked it up and put it on his neck. Was it from his ansisters?!Was it a sighn?! He didnt know...
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .holly999. » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:50 am

Username;;.holly999.
Name;; Mond Tanz ( it is moon dance in German.)
Personality;; {three words} Loves to dance.
How he came across his necklace;; when he was born he was chosen as a moon dance guardian, which means that he dances on the moon making shadows on the moon which shape it in to crescent and half crescent etc. on the first of each month (on the full moon) he gets his day off and does not dance on the moon making the shadows, that's why we have full moons. anyway how he got his necklace, he was one of the best moon dancers of all the guardians of the moon dance and because he was the best he got his leader of the moon dance guardians necklace and position.
.holly999.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiet hours. » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:31 am

"The stars lean down to kiss you..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username;;
LoverKnux
----------------
Name;;
Spirit Space
----------------
Shy, Lonely, and Curious
----------------
Spirit Space's arrival on earth was not a happy one. Chased by predators due to being weak and a runt, he was often forced to hide. One day, a fox trapped him, and he had nowhere to go. Madly dashing through the fields, he dove into a large pond, sinking to the bottom. He had escaped the fox, but he was now drowning. Desperately flailing to get back to the surface above, His tiny paws kicked around rocks, launching himself only a few feet upwards before quickly falling back down. He sat scared in the pond, his paws feeling around him in hopes to find something, anything. He dug at a piece of driftwood, attaching himself to it as it became free, floating it the surface. He sucked in a large breath of air, coughing as I lied down on the small plank of wood. As he shivered in the could night breeze, something shiny caught his lonely little eyes. There, sitting attached to the plank, sat a small shell, a baby clam. He sat up on his hind legs, picking it up in his paws. The small clam opened to reveal a tiny pearl, glowing in the moonlight. The shrew was fascinated by this, so he removed it from the clam, keeping it close to him. He had never seen anything like it before, and he loved the soft, silky feel of the strange object. He scuttled out of the pond, the pearl held tightly in his precious paws as he found objects to tie onto it. As the dawn broke over the hills, he stood up, gazing ever-so carefully in the bright sun, his new treasure secured tightly around his neck.

"And I lie awake and miss you..."
❝ Hey! I'm not active here at all!
I am quitting and thus, I would love to buy your art and characters using all the pets I used to collect. -- ❞
quiet hours.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Levina » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:49 am

Bump c:
Image xx Image xx Image
─⌠THEORETICALLY⌡─

Image Image Image
Hello! I'm a dork from the UK
I love Marvel, DC, Undertale, Neko Atsume and
art! If you'd ever like to PM me, feel free to!
I'm a complete nerd and love science <3

coding © neph DA

Levina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bullie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:51 am

Yay c: Jay ish on :3
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jayfrost » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:36 pm

LoverKnux wrote:
"The stars lean down to kiss you..."

Username;;
LoverKnux
----------------
Name;;
Spirit Space
----------------
Shy, Lonely, and Curious
----------------
Spirit Space's arrival on earth was not a happy one. Chased by predators due to being weak and a runt, he was often forced to hide. One day, a fox trapped him, and he had nowhere to go. Madly dashing through the fields, he dove into a large pond, sinking to the bottom. He had escaped the fox, but he was now drowning. Desperately flailing to get back to the surface above, His tiny paws kicked around rocks, launching himself only a few feet upwards before quickly falling back down. He sat scared in the pond, his paws feeling around him in hopes to find something, anything. He dug at a piece of driftwood, attaching himself to it as it became free, floating it the surface. He sucked in a large breath of air, coughing as I lied down on the small plank of wood. As he shivered in the could night breeze, something shiny caught his lonely little eyes. There, sitting attached to the plank, sat a small shell, a baby clam. He sat up on his hind legs, picking it up in his paws. The small clam opened to reveal a tiny pearl, glowing in the moonlight. The shrew was fascinated by this, so he removed it from the clam, keeping it close to him. He had never seen anything like it before, and he loved the soft, silky feel of the strange object. He scuttled out of the pond, the pearl held tightly in his precious paws as he found objects to tie onto it. As the dawn broke over the hills, he stood up, gazing ever-so carefully in the bright sun, his new treasure secured tightly around his neck.

"And I lie awake and miss you..."

Congrats! c:

xxxxxxxImage

Imagexxxxxxx
───────────────────
xxxxxxxxxx
jay • they/them

disabled / chronically ill -
low activity & slow replies

i don't do art commissions

xxxxxxxxxx

────────🍂────────

Jayfrost
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiet hours. » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:04 am

Yay!
Thank you so, so much, Jay! I'll take good care of him, promise.

Someone should make a SGS RolePlay. XD

Would you mind getting me a transparent version to put in my signature later? Of course, I'll link it back here. Again, thank you SO much!
❝ Hey! I'm not active here at all!
I am quitting and thus, I would love to buy your art and characters using all the pets I used to collect. -- ❞
quiet hours.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me