Based on Click to view
Artist owls-in-october [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My Entries

Postby owls-in-october » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Entry no. 1: Based off of the lights of a city at night, especially her natural markings. I did have them in shades of blue and purple, but it looked too bright, so I gave her colorful scarves instead. (all other entries will be done from this one, to save time and space)

;a; I'm so excited for this competition. Even if I don't win, the Kiamaras will have some new artists, yay! Apple, you are so brave for starting this. xD There's going to be a buttload of entries.

username;;
vintage;; - I've also gone by maeflower and sleepy.wishes, but vintage is the last one, I believe. You may call me Vin. *pompous bow*

why do you want to be an artist;;
I won't bore you with a five-mile long answer, so don't worry ;). I want to be a Kiamara artist because I love the Kiamaras - like every other person who enters, I'm sure. xD I love this species like it's my own, and I'd love to be a member of the Kiamara community. I currently own two Kiamaras. When I won them, I was filled with joy and gratefulness towards the artists who made them. I want to be one of those artists; I want to be a part of that.

how often do you spend on the computer each day;;
Ermm, awkward question. xD During the school year? 4-5 hours. *nerd alert* during the summer? 8 hours. ;a;

would you be able to keep up with all the artist duties;; (found in the competition post)
Yep! Like I said, I have a lot of computer time and very little to do with it.

would you be loyal and active as a kiamara artist;;
Extremely! If I became an artist, I'd never quit. I'd pump out Kias like nobody's business! I'd be as loyal and active as any artist could be.

would you happen to be a person who (if asked) would want to be a nursery growth or regular nursery artist;;
Definitely! :D That would be great. Baby Kiamaras are so adorable. <3

Last bumped by owls-in-october on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:46 pm.
owls-in-october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me