Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Strolling old town

Postby Vazchu » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Vazchu wrote:
    username;;
The name’s Vazchu, but you are more than welcome to call me Vaz or Caius depending on what you feel like calling me.

why do you want to be an artist;;
Truthfully I can’t say things like “it’s because I’ve been stalking the Kias since the very beginning, dreaming of one day being an artist” or “it’s because it’s one of my absolute favourite species!”.
I’d lie if I said things like that. Surely I can now only wish that I had been involved with the Kias since the very beginning (because now I can only imagine that it must have been quite grand to watch the species grow by each passing day and all I can do is to imagine what it must feel like for you, Apple, and the rest of the staff to see that happening) and unfortunately I cannot say that the Kias are my absolute favourite adoptable here on CS – I can only say that they're one of my favourites, I've no way of choosing just one as my favourite.

I’m simply a person who loves to create, that’s something I do in more ways than one. Putting myself up to the test, always challenge myself to do something better than what I did yesterday – is what I do. As for me wanting to be an artist for various different species (and maybe someday take the step to create an adoptable of my own – if I ever have the courage to do so, that is) is related to that. I love to create characters, both when it comes to their looks – combining their colours to make them look unique even if their colours at times might be ordinary ones that many other alreayd have used or is planning to use for their designs; but I also love to do their deeper parts – creating who they are. Of course, I know that the job of an artist is not the last mentioned part, and that is one of the greatest challenges I know to put myself through. Keeping myself from letting my imagination travel beyond the looks of the character I create for others to do just that with.

To challenge myself, to make myself improve by each step I take into the unknown future and to make those around me happy with what I do ; that is my reason and that is all I have to say on the matter.

how often do you spend on the computer each day;;
At least three-five hours from Monday to Friday. Weekends depends on if I’m working with my cosplays, doing some kind of traditional art or if I'm working with stuff on my computer. So I can’t name a certain amount of time when it comes to that. It can be everything from just two hours to twelve hours a day.

would you be able to keep up with all the artist duties;;
I don’t see any reason why I wouldn't be able to do it. Surely I’m not too much “in the light” on some things on that list, but I’m a quick learner so it shouldn’t take all that long for me to get into it.

would you be loyal and active as a kiamara artist;;
I might not be the most talk-active person in the threads or fan forums right now as a mere “member” of the Kias, but I always keep an eye on things to stay up-to-date. So yes, I’d say that I would be able to pull it of. Though, I should probably start talking a little more if that were to happen, lol.

would you happen to be a person who (if asked) would want to be a nursery growth or regular nursery artist;;
I like to help others; even if a task may seem small I still wouldn’t back down from it. So yes, I would do it without a doubt in my mind.

My first entry for the competition. I've had lots of fun working with this lad, those colours are so relaxing to work with. Also, due to that this is my first entry I just wanted to make myself feel at home with the lines, so I didn't go all out and make lots of line edits and so on, that's a task for another day.

See you around folks~
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me