From a wolf part 10 by All Might

Artist All Might [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

From a wolf part 10

Postby All Might » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:47 am

*cries*it was all written than the stupi9d *bleeping* mouse messed it all up:""""((((((((((((((((

Jewel followed behind Shade happily but it quickly was lost for he seemed different like he was not her Shade anymore. She sighed and continued to follow him. Than he abruptly spoke up.
"We're here?"Jewel replied questioningly,
"Wheres here?" Shade chuckled you shall know soon enough was his response. This confused Jewel more but she soon gave up wondering than stopped abruptly next to Shade. In front of her nose was a wall of silvery rock. But written on it was a beautiful script. That was only known in legends untill now[ sadly very few could read it as far as Jewel knew so she sighed sadly,when a beautiful voice met her ears it was shade. He was reading the walls inscription his voice was something that calmed Jewel. She soon was so relaxed that she lay downa dn closed her eyes untill Shade nuzzled her and spoke in a voice she believed she would never hear again. All at once Jewel knew what was going on what she had to do so she got up and stood very solemn than walked forward walking like a loyale wolf to its pack for that was what she was and why she ahd to do what she was about to. She walking forward boldly and walked right thorugh the wall and saw on the inside something that eased her. It was more writing in the rock and at the very end she saw something that amazed her and made her very happy. IOt was a familur prophecy the one her dad had showed her. when she saw this she knew what her father had meant. This new prophec showed Jewel something that made her heart stop beating but only for a while. She now knew what Shade was to her.... He was the one. When she knew that something amazing happened to her she would have never expected it.

previous viewtopic.php?f=30&t=195702 next viewtopic.php?f=30&t=200902

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: From a wolf part 10

Postby Black Rhino » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Woah calm down there mint xD.yesh i agree mouses can be stupid.

LIGHTS OFF
Black Rhino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: From a wolf part 10

Postby All Might » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:14 pm

okapi 4ever wrote:Woah calm down there mint xD.yesh i agree mouses can be stupid.

agree*slaps mouse*

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image Image Image

All Might

My pets