Based on Click to view
Artist Roonie-Roe [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
45 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shepherd Mix - #14

Postby Roonie-Roe » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:46 pm

What Is Serenity Shelter?
    Serenity is a dog rescue. We rescue dogs of all kinds and rehabilitate them to be able to be adopted. Not all dogs have a nice past, such as just being given up to the shelter because their owners couldn't afford to care for them. Some are abandoned. Some were left for dead. But each one is special, and each one is full of love and ready to share it. We give the dogs the best care we can provide, but nothing beats a home that they can call their own. So are you ready to adopt?

My first dog as an official SS artist. She came out a bit smaller than I would have liked, but oh well. Shepherd mixes ftw! c:
The timer is definitely not accurate... did some chores around the house and fixed dinner in between working on this. xD

-This beautiful young lady was brought into the shelter by an older couple who found her wandering their neighborhood. They weren't able to locate an owner and couldn't keep her due to her energetic personality; She was just too much for them and their slower paced lifestyle. She's very smart, loves to play, and gets along well with both people and other dogs. She'd probably do best with older children or an active family as she can be a bit too energetic for younger children and may knock them down on accident.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]What's one of her favorite toys?:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] 

The extra can be anything you'd like (art, story, poem, etc). Artwork is limited to 3 pieces. Stories must be no more than 300 words. Prettying up your forms is acceptable. :)

End Date: September 6th

Won by Hyeme! :)
Last edited by Roonie-Roe on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shepherd Mix - #14

Postby Novi » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Username: Project X-23
      Name: Bandit, named after my Shepherd mix. <3
      What's one of her favorite toys?: A little stuffed giraffe!
      Comic: If I do a comic, how many pages am I allowed to make? c:
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonie-Roe » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Art is limited to 3 pieces, so only 3 pages. ;)

.~:{}:~.

ImageImageImage

Adult | She/Her, They/Them | Pansexual
Pet/Item Hoarder | Artist
ImageImage Image
[My CS Hoards] [Toyhouse]
[Dragon Cave] [Flight Rising] [Furry Paws]

ImageImageImage
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

spencer

Postby Guepardo » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:10 pm

What's one of her favorite toys?: Her bandanna, actually.. Could it be considered a toy..? Well.. It is a toy to Spencer. She loves to have a good game of tug-o-war with it and also just naw on the ends of the fabric. Sometimes Spencer even likes to play fetch with it. She does enjoy wearing bandannas, too, though.. Except she happens to need a new one a lot.
hello. c: i am guepardo,
only one of the many
users trying out for
this gorgeous girl.
    S P E N C E R
    the tomboy

this beauty's name is spencer. she's often called spence
or even spen. she thinks her name fits her quite well, even
though it may seem a little male-ish. spence is a tomboy,
after all, and she's perfectly happy with her name. spencer
is a female. she's currently a young adult age in dog years
and she enjoys living her dog life to its fullest.
Last edited by Guepardo on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Guepardo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyeme » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Username: Hyeme
Name: Chevrolet
What's one of her favorite toys?: Squeeky Bone
Extra:
Nickname/call name: Chevee
Personality: Energetic, willing to please, needs a gentle but firm hand to guide her. A loving care free dog with all the love in the world to share, slightly stubborn but that comes with puppy hood. When guided correctly she is very motivated, more reactive to a toy or verbal reward over food, like an average German shepherd.
Home Environment: Active, athletic two person family, one adult male, one adult female, one other dog not from shelter. Large back yard with 6ft fence. Air conditioned house, would not be locked/chained outside ever. Daily walks, pool time, dog park visits, hikes.
Training: Would be trained as a service dog with Cadillac to be brought to nursing homes and children hospitals as an emotional support dog, or if in early training proves to be too energetic will be trained for agility.
Equipment: Simple nylon breakaway collar for around the house, Nylon para-cord collar for out of the house walks. 6ft lead for regular walks, 12-20ft lead for hiking trips. Car harness for travel, service dog vest(If completes training.)
Other Pet's: Cadillac Red Siberian Husky/German Shepherd
Art: Cadillac & Chevee Agility
Story:(299 words)
A young Shepherd mix waits behind the gate of a kennel, she lays on her cot eyeing the door that leads into the room. As the door begins to open the Shepherd mix sits up and wags her tail slightly only to plop back down, just one of the staff. But wait, some one is following behind her. Lifting her head she gazes at the woman stepping into the room, with another dog. "Here you go," the man that brought her in began, "have a look, let me know is one catches your eye."

"Alright," she smiled, "thanks." The unknown human leaned down removing the leash from the pup and examining the dogs in the other cages. As she began to pass the shepherd mix's cage the pup with her began to bark. The older dog in response stood and wagged her tail, "what is it Cadillac," the dogs owner came up behind her, "find a friend?" She smiled seeing the pup lower her front half down trying to play with the other dog. "Who is this?" the human asked the shelter hand.

"She doesn't have a name," he stated walking up to her, "was brought in by a couple, found wandering the streets."

The woman smiles, "can she come out," the staff member responds with a nod and opens the kennel door. The young dog pads over and looks up at the pups owner, sitting down she give her a paw. Taking it she smiles, "nice to meet you." Cadillac sits down next to the other dog looking up. "Is this the one Cadillac, how would you like to come home with me?" The two dogs wagged there tail in approval.

"Alright," asking the staff member smiling, "wheres the paperwork." The shepherd grinned, she had a home now.
Last edited by Hyeme on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 am, edited 8 times in total.
Hyeme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ok, sorry, I have to enter, she is amazing <3

Postby HP Fan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Username: HP Fan
    Name: Gracie
    What's one of her favorite toys?:
    a strawberry rubber toy.
    Extra: urgh... Don't hate meh

they never came back that day. I was a good dog. I never peed on the carpet, or chewed anything up, and I listened to my masters. So why did they leave me alone? All I really know was that I was in my house. My humans normally leave food and water down always. After five days, I had eaten everything out of my bowl and finished all my water. I soon had to end up drinking out of the toilet, yuck. When I ran out of food, I found the dog food bag and had to knock it over. On the first day, I learned that I would have to pee in the house, much to my distaste. I peed in a corner, behind the couch incase my humans came home. I was in the house for about a week before I was out of food. I had to finally had to ram into the sliding glass door enough to shatter it, though glass got in my skin all over, but I was out. I ran into the backyard before leaping the fence, and wandering the streets. Two older humans found me and brung me to the shelter.
Basically, her past humans died in a car crash, and they had left her in the house.
Last edited by HP Fan on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
daredevil has been my life for the past year and a half. please watch it, you wont regret it.

HP Fan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burn. » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Username: burninflames
Name: Lux
What's one of her favorite toys?:
Extra:

WIP
Burn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonie-Roe » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:58 pm

@Hyeme: Yep, traditional art is acceptable. :)

ImageImageImage

Adult | She/Her, They/Them | Pansexual
Pet/Item Hoarder | Artist
ImageImage Image
[My CS Hoards] [Toyhouse]
[Dragon Cave] [Flight Rising] [Furry Paws]

ImageImageImage
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Username: James Franco
Name: Zoey after my shepherd collie and rot mix
What's one of her favorite toys?: Its not a traditional toy but Zoey loves water she has aplastic water bottle half full that she carries around with her
Extra: Zoey is a playfull but very protective dog not allowing anyone to touch anyone else while she is in the room or nearby if people touch she pushes between them making it so they may not touch as she scolds the humans by barking at them. She poses when a camera is taken out as she loves to be the center of attention.
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ridgphos » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:58 pm

M Y F O R M:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: Ridgphos

Dog's name: Sasha,
(Reason: Nerdcubed's play through of Bully. I just adore the name Sasha now,)

What's one of her Favourite toy's?: A glow in the dark bouncy ball that is very durable and can handle her chewing.

Extra: My female owner drags me through the plain house, I spot the brown boxes that where everywhere now are gone. I wonder why they not there anymore. I am dragged out the back door, the backyard was small and the more than half of the grass was brown. The backyard was surrounded by a tall white fences. I try to back up and get away when I notice what she is dragging me to. The doghouse. The plain white wooden small house was almost destroyed, a wooden stick is half buried in the ground hold a silver chain to it. Jessica dragged me to it, she grabbed the silver chain and attached to my collar. She lets go of me as I sit here. "Please I don't want to leave her behind." Tim walks up to my female owner, she then turns to him. "No! We are not keeping her and we are leaving now!" She then turns and stomps back into the house. Tim gazes at me, he bends down. He pets me once on the head before standing again. "Goodbye girl." He says sadly before walking up to the side of the house. A gate is attached to the fence, he opens it and walks out of the yard. Not even looking back at me.

"Goodbye?" I bark, panic starting to rise in me. "What do you mean goodbye?" I hear the familiar car start that both of my owners use. "Don't leave me!" I shout before tugging at the silver chain, I hear the cat noises starting to disappear. I hear my collar snap as I am thrown forward. I notice Tim had left the gate open, I run towards it and pass through, the familiar car was gone. I run down the lawn and onto the road. With Tim and Jessica with it! "Tim! Jessica! Don't go!" I bark as I run down road. I notice another human standing it far away, maybe he had seen my owners. I pant as I walk, unable to run for my energy is gone. I walk up to the human, "Help me! The cat is gone!" A bark, trying to explain. The human says something but I didn't hear it. He then grabs my collar and leads me to a house, he opens the door and leads me inside. I am greeted by another human, who sat in a chair in the far corner if the room. I tilt my head in question as the two humans walk up to each other and talk. Why am I here? Where is Tim and Jessica? Who are these humans? Then the male human grabs something out of a drawer. He throws it down the hall, I recognize its shape and familiar bouncing. "Ball!" I bark as I chase after it. Happily skidding across the hardwood floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello friend! I'm always happy to trade and Rpg! Check out my tumblr for more about me: DoctorFoxwolf24.

My extreme dreamies are the zodiac dogs.

Have your Warrior cat names rated/helped out here!
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2040016
Ridgphos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me