Artist Mihochi [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Neko Kami #7 - Owned by ~Imperial~

Postby Mihochi » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:17 am

~Imperial~ wrote:
Username:

Hi there, I'm [color=#FF0000]~Imperial~, but you can call me peri or something.

Neko Kami Gender:

She will be Female

Neko Kami Name:

This sweet little girl has a unique look to her, so I'd like to choose a unique name. I think the best would be Cerasum, which is Latin for 'Cherry-tree'. Of course, Cerasum is a bit of a mouthful to say, therefore I will give her a nickname; Cherry.

Personality:

Cherry is a sweet, kind, loving individual, but if anybody gets on her bad side, there will be trouble. Here are some of her main traits.

Shy

Cherry, when with others, finds it hard to speak out. However much this may seem a weakness, it is also a strength. Cherry can easily slip in and out of a room with nobody noticing, which makes it easy for her to collect information. This is supported also by her intent hearing.

Keen and Eager-to-please

When there is a leader, Cherry will follow them. Quick to obey and eager to please, she wastes no time in hesitation, and sometimes doesn't think before doing things. This can be a weakness or a strength, depending on how she uses it.

Quick-tempered

As much as Cherry is kind and loving, she has a short fuse, a quick temper. She is easily annoyed, and, when she is, her rages are long and cruel. She would like, more than anything, to control this temper, but sadly, she is unable to.

Picture of your favourite blossom:

My favourite blossom, though it may seem unoriginal, is the Hydrangea. If you cannot use links, then here is the image:

Other:

I would just like to say thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity.[/color]

Last edited by Mihochi on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neko Kami #7

Postby Bluebird8 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Username:
Bluebird8

Neko Kami Gender:
Female

Neko Kami Name:
Arima

Personality:
Arima can be known as a 'soft-spoken fantasy'. She is a kind soul who prefers peace over war, but don't get me wrong. She will always fight for what's right and her friends/family. When it comes to flying or swimming Arima will tell you flying. She loves the natural beauty of the world and can often be found under flowering trees and stargazing at night. Her secret: inside she is a bit vain, especially when it comes to her silky fur.

Crab apple-- we have these where I live and they smell beautiful.

Other:
Thanks for your time! ^^
Bluebird8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Permasnow » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Username: I'm Sno and I'm entering for this pretty Neko Kami!

Neko Kami Gender: She is a Female- for that is the chosen gender for this Neko Kami. Though even if we could choose the gender, I'm pretty sure we'd all say she's a female.

Neko Kami Name: Her full name would be Petal Belle Blossom if I won- though she goes by Petal or Belle for short. I randomly though of three things that would fit for her. Belle was the first thing that came to mind due to the bells that Neko Kamis are given. I got Petal from the petals on flowers- and Blossom when I looked at the 'Picture of your favorite blossom' part of the form. I also thought of using Cherry Belle Blossom as a name, but that seemed too original for her. Thus making Belle's name come into place.

Personality: -Creative- Outgoing- Talkative- Friendly- Rebel-

Belle is very creative- she loves to draw and paint. She normally paints and rarely draws. She makes her own art supplies and makes her own paint. She thinks that she good and knows she can be better. Everyday she practices painting to improve. She always says that practicing will make you better as long as you don't give up.

She's very talkative. Belle is trying to be a better writer and she thinks that it's good to say your story to see if it sounds right. Whenever she gets the chance to, she will talk to her friends about her stories. Sometimes she talks a little bit too much and others start to ignore her.

Picture of your favorite blossom:
I can't seem to decide between Cherry Blossoms or Crab Apple blossoms. I used to have a Crab Apple tree in my front yard, and every time my birthday was near it blossomed. It always had the most beautiful blossoms I had ever seen- and the tree also brought caterpillars every year along with the blossoms. The tree is currently dead now- but I still love Crab Apple tree blossoms. The picture above looks like the blossoms that used to bloom on it. I've always wanted to see a Cherry Blossom tree- but I haven't seen one yet. It's been my dream for years now.

Talks In: She talks in #ffb3f0

Fears: She has a big fear of heights. She just can't stand high heights- she always thinks that she'll fall down from the height thus making her afraid of heights.

Dislikes: She doesn't like heights and loud noises.
Last edited by Permasnow on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Permasnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:20 am

~Username~
Songbrook
~Neko Kami Gender~
Female
~Neko Kami Name~
Sugar Blossom
~Personality~
Wip for now
~Picture of your favorite blossom~
Cherry Blossom
~Other~
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gerbilnutter » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:51 am

〰✳〰Username〰✳〰
Gerbilnutter
〰✳〰Neko Kami Gender〰✳〰
Female
〰✳〰Neko Kami Name〰✳〰
Sakura
〰✳〰Personality〰✳〰
She is shy but loveable and loves to play once she gets to know you and she is very quiet graceful and careful but she was raised like a princes under strict rules and acts like royalty and expects to be treated like wise and is easily upset by mean and violent people and she also has a bad habit of holding grudges so if you want to be her friend you would need to be patient very very patient...
〰✳〰Picture of your favourite blossom〰✳〰
image.jpg
image.jpg (272.81 KiB) Viewed 479 times

Im not sure what they are called bur My grandma grows them they look really pretty in spring and I took the picture my self and thought it suits her with the beautiful sky in the background
〰✳〰Other〰✳〰
This one is beautiful thanks for the opportunity!
Last edited by Gerbilnutter on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage

MWK's Night Light's CD's KW's
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

we can
Image it up
for you

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Signature made here
Gerbilnutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cherry~ » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:28 am

Username:

Hi there, I'm [color=#FF0000]~Imperial~, but you can call me peri or something.

Neko Kami Gender:

She will be Female

Neko Kami Name:

This sweet little girl has a unique look to her, so I'd like to choose a unique name. I think the best would be Cerasum, which is Latin for 'Cherry-tree'. Of course, Cerasum is a bit of a mouthful to say, therefore I will give her a nickname; Cherry.

Personality:

Cherry is a sweet, kind, loving individual, but if anybody gets on her bad side, there will be trouble. Here are some of her main traits.

Shy

Cherry, when with others, finds it hard to speak out. However much this may seem a weakness, it is also a strength. Cherry can easily slip in and out of a room with nobody noticing, which makes it easy for her to collect information. This is supported also by her intent hearing.

Keen and Eager-to-please

When there is a leader, Cherry will follow them. Quick to obey and eager to please, she wastes no time in hesitation, and sometimes doesn't think before doing things. This can be a weakness or a strength, depending on how she uses it.

Quick-tempered

As much as Cherry is kind and loving, she has a short fuse, a quick temper. She is easily annoyed, and, when she is, her rages are long and cruel. She would like, more than anything, to control this temper, but sadly, she is unable to.

My favourite blossom, though it may seem unoriginal, is the Hydrangea. If you cannot use links, then here is the image:

Other:

I would just like to say thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity.
[/color]
~Cherry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Username:
Neko Kami Gender: Female
Neko Kami Name:
Personality:
Other:

Rerserved
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:32 am

Username ::

Hello, I'm elf_of_the_hollow

Neko Kami Gender ::

Female

Neko Kami Name ::

Kersentak, meaning "cherry branch" in Dutch.

Personality ::

She's shy and quiet, but very strong.

Picture of your favourite blossom ::

couldn't decide, so here they are:

it's a tie between the blue rose and the white & pink hibiscus

Other ::

i think i like flowers too much...
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DandyLoops123 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:42 am

The Maui Plumeria From Japan

Username: DandyLoops123
Neko Kami Gender: Female
Neko Kami Name: Yume - Japenese For Dream
Yume Is...
Shy
Yume, meaning Dream, often finds herself with words caught in her throat. Unable to speak out in public or with meeting new people or Neko Kami's. With her shyness she see's it constantly as her weakness but others may take advantage as this is great for gathering important information. Yume has the ability to sneak in and out of rooms without being noticed by others. Also her small size makes this easier and gives her a higher advantage with team battles which Yume rarely takes part in.
Calm
Yume is relatively calm, keeping herself cool in hot situations. This allows her to gain the advantage during heated discussions with others or during a fight, which also rarely happens. Yume is laid back and loves to chill and laze the days away with the friends and family that need comfort. Her soothing voice offer comfort and protection for others who are on edge because of a stressful situation. Yume is loving and adored by all.
Intelligent
Yume is highly intelligent solving most problems ranging from novice to intermediate levels. Her constant intellectual power gives her an increased advantage when fighting others but this makes it hard for her to feel some or most emotions.
Clickables wrote:Project Nyoka:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Magistream:
ImageImageImageImage
DandyLoops123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison Wolf » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:33 am

Username:
Poison Wolf
Neko Kami Gender:
Female
Neko Kami Name:
Cherry Blossom, but you can call her Blossom or Cherry, for short
Personality:
Cherry Blossom is very shy. She often is too shy to speak to you at first, but she'll gradually warm up with time. She is a very kind Neko Kami, and she hates fighting of any kind. She's timid and cute, and very docile. It's hard to get her angry, but it is rather easy to hurt her feelings. However, she will try to hide it, so she doesn't upset you. She's more than willing to put others' needs before her own, and she loves cherry blossoms, which she is named after. Her fur smells like a cherry blossom, as if the ones on her coat are real. She is intelligent, but tries not to show off at all, if it can be helped. She sings when she thinks she's alone, and despite her very shy nature, Blossom is very brave. She is that one friend willing to walk across a rickety bridge before you to test if it's safe, or to go into a dark, scary cave. She is gentle and quiet, never speaking any more than she has to, even around her friends. Blossom is very loyal and will stay by you no matter what, because she doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. She is tender, caring, compassionate, and always tries to be the best friend she can be, although sometimes her own insecurities make that hard for her. Through it all, when it just comes down to it, Cherry Blossom is just a kindred soul, as pure as new fallen snow.
Picture of your favorite blossom:
Click Here. The Spotted Tiger Lily, a flower with large, curling petals the color of a brilliant sunset, with deep mahogany spots and slender peach shoots tipped with a mauve point, resting on a woody green stalk.
Other:
Cherry Blossom's fur smells faintly like a Japanese Cherry Blossom, that, along with the floral patterns on her fur, is why she is named Cherry Blossom. Her favorite place is a small, peaceful clearing under an old cherry blossom tree next to a small, clear brook.
Important Links:
Current Mood:

My fiance <3
murr crimis

DeviantArt
Tumblr
Character Site
[Major wip]

Check out these species:
Rukami
Deerssert
Hooded Dragons