Marzipan #3 - Adopt Me! by owls-in-october

Based on Click to view
Artist owls-in-october [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Marzipan #3 - Adopt Me!

Postby owls-in-october » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:57 pm

vintage;; wrote:What is a Marzipan Dragon?

A Marzipan Dragon, or Marzi as they're usually called, is a species of dinosaur-like dragon native to the fields and farmlands of Britain. These dragons are known to come in brilliant, flashy colors, or even dull, natural colors - they have no color limitations. Though they are not a very beautiful species, they are considered cute in a lumpy, scaly sort of way, so many people have tamed them for pets. With their tufty lion tails, and the fact that they often grow hair-like clumps on their heads (especially the females) they're rapidly rising in popularity nowadays. These dragons often have been known to hoard pretty, colorful objects, and their only natural enemy is the rabbit. They eat mainly bugs and wildflowers, but have taken a liking to human food recently.

ajdfks

I luv this design

Kind of rocker based. Made while listening to "Help, I'm Alive" by Metric. <3 <3 <3

Fun competition here! :D Because I really love this design, and it's song-based. You have to introduce me to your favorite song by providing a youtube link to it. ^^ Whoever has the best song wins. ;a;

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Enddate: not yet set
Last edited by owls-in-october on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
owls-in-october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marzipan #4 - Adopt Me!

Postby owls-in-october » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:52 am

up
owls-in-october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marzipan #3 - Adopt Me!

Postby pIanted » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:21 am

;u; reserve <33
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me