RPW 125 - Special Bold by PPr:Kut

Based on Click to view
Artist PPr:Kut [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW 125 - Special Bold

Postby PPr:Kut » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:47 am

Bold! Dashing! Daring! Look at his handsome beast!... JK JK We have been planning this for a while, so I wanted to pick and emotion the opposite of Ravendarus' Same contest and all here I'll Quote it for you:

Well because it's special!

This guy/girl has a very special contest that I hope you'll all find interesting.

Design it based off the emotion on it's face, that's right, you get to make a design, it's colour's should reflect Bold because that is the emotion I have chosen for it. You must draw me a picture of what it looks like fully coloured! The point of this contest is not the quality of the art, it's how well it reflects the character you will be building!

Form? No form, Impress me, add anything you want, stories, poem, personality, and of course a NAME!

However art is mandatory, as well as an explanation of why you chose the design and colours and what kind of character it is!. Art does not have to be done by you but the design should be.

Other then that HAVE FUN! I will end this in a month from now, if anyone needs more time extensions will be granted even if it's just one person who needs more time!

Have fun!!
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW 125 - Special Bold

Postby Doggeh. » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Not trying </3
Last edited by Doggeh. on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

exhausted is my bbg
im not on here as much anymore due to school and lots of other issues sorry for disappearing just a lot is going on and i dont know how much longer it will be like this
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871]Image
Doggeh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:31 am

reserved. :3 <3333
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Corix - The Bold ||

Postby ElementStar » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:14 pm

| Normal Ears | Long Tail | Morphing Dark Gray And Three Shades Of Blue Paint |

name

Corix

nicknames
Corix is sometimes called Cor, but he absolutely hates that nickname.

age group
Young Adult

orientation
Heterosexual

detailed description
Corix has a somewhat lean and slightly muscular but very athletic built. He is on the taller end of height for adult males, and he is a bit fluffier than normal. His chest and tail are fluffier than normal, which can make him appear a bit bigger, therefor more intimidating. His tail is very long and can appear longer than the tails of other Rainbow Paint Wolves, which it actually is, because of the amount of extra fluff that he has. Corix has big paws, which are good for running and swimming. His spots are iridescent, but their glow is only visible in the darkness.

personality
| Bold | Sharp Tongued | Devoted | Painfully Honest | Daring |
Corix is not perfect in any way.
He is bold, daring, and devoted, but he certainly has his flaws. He is very opinionated and isn't worried about hurting your feelings. He takes honesty very seriously, and will tell you the truth even if it hurts you or someone else. Corix isn't the easiest to befriend, probably because he isn't the easiest to get along with, but he is very loyal once you gain his friendship. Now, Corix can be a good friend, but that doesn't mean he necessarily cares about your feelings all the time. Even if the truth will hurt you, he will say it. Now, he is a bit oblivious when it comes to romance. It will take a while for him to notice if a girl likes him, and he won't spare her heart if he finds out and doesn't feel the same.

how he uses his paint
Corix uses his shape changing paint to create sculptures, or to create unique paintings. If he uses his paint to create a sculpture, then the colors in his paint stand out more after the sculpture solidifies. Also, the sculpture can then be painted by other RPWs to give it more colors.

occupation
Corix is an artist, obviously. Aside from painting and creating the occasional sculpture, he creates music. His favored type is dubstep, seeing as he sees that, along with rock, to be the closest to himself, music wise.

quirks
Corix gags almost every time he smells a very strong sweet smell.
He tends to sleep with his tail in his arms. However, if he were to find a mate, she would take that place.
Corix usually moves his tail from side to side low to the ground when he is irritated.
Sometimes, when his spots are glowing, he can be caught staring at them. His spots confuse him, so he is constantly wondering why they glow.

likes and dislikes
Corix likes few things, but those things are: dubstep, rock, art, and excitement.
He dislikes many things, among those are: classical music, stupidity, annoying girls, annoying guys, annoying kids, seagulls, and the color pink.

history
| His Beginning |
Corix grew up in a somewhat stable environment, at least until he became a teenager. His father had a corrupted, burning paint, and only became a part of Corix life around that time. At first, all seemed well. Slowly, Corix began to notice that his father was acting suspiciously, so he decided to figure out what was going on. Corix eventually learned that his father had been practicing dark arts, so he told his mother that they had to leave. His mother planned to face his father, but she went missing a few days later. She was never found, so Corix was left with father who was borderline obsessed with dark arts.

| His Middle |
Around the age of sixteen, Corix avoided his father as much as he could. He had some friends, and he was becoming quite the gentleman. However, on the night of a harvest moon, his father trapped Corix in their home and forced him into a dark chamber. Within this chamber, his father's corrupted paint coated the walls, and on the back wall was a large symbol glowing red with fresh paint. Corix looked around in confusion, and then fear. He suddenly felt a pain in his head and fell to the ground, his father had attacked him. As Corix got up, he screamed in pain as his father burned a spiked pentagram into his chest. His flesh burned, and when he got away from his father, his fur was scorched and blackening around he burn. Corix watched ad his father circled him with a terrifying grin. He felt as if his body was carrying a weight and he could barely move without his chest hurting. Corix glanced at his tail, he was still learning how to control his paint, but he knew that he had no choice. His father leaped at him and Corix willed himself to swing his tail around and splatter his paint on the ground. He concentrated on his paint and made it spike up around him, colliding with his father. Corix kept his eyes closed, but he could smell his father's blood. He flattened his paint and ran as fast as he could. He heard his father calling his name with anger, and when Corix looked back, he saw his father coming after him. He continued to run.

| His New Beginning |
Corix was able to escape his father, and he found his way to his friends. His friends helped to rebuild his life, and Corix realized that he had been missing so much in the world. He found a love for music, and he realized that he could use his paint to create sculptures. He began to use his talents to make others happy, though his personality had changed drastically. Corix was no longer the kind boy he once was, and he doubted he would ever be again.

questions
So, Corix, how is your life now?
"Fine I guess, though nothing interesting is happening right now."

I see, well, what do you think happened to your father?
"Honestly, I hope he's dead. I can't really remember if his wound was deep or not, so I can only hope that it lead to death."

Do you wish things had been different with your father?
"...No."

Do you have any love interests?
"Not a chance, no girl has even come close to catching my attention."

Alright, do any girls like you?
"I don't know, maybe? Romance isn't at the top of my agenda at the moment, so I don't really notice. Girls have liked me on the past, but eh, they've never really interested me."

Do you think you have broken any hearts?
"Probably."

soundtrack
Break by Three Days Grace
Riot by Three Days Grace
Bundy By Animal Alpha
Now by Paramore
First Of The Year by Skrillex

art

Headshot by me
Last edited by ElementStar on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 30 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:07 am

eue definite reserve <33
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greye » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:46 am

WIP
Palette wrote:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi i'm greye <3
they/them | adult
mostly here to lurk

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
greye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bittertiffany » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:33 pm

reserve maybe
Moving to dA
{{Bittertiffany}}

Also, try to find me on Furvilla!! ;o;
{{bittertiffany}}
Bittertiffany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW 125 - Maria

Postby littlelies » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:53 am

╔═════════════════════════════╗

490A3D, BD1550, E97F02, F8CA00, 8A9B0F
╚══════════════════════════════╝

MARIA

Maria with accessories

name; Maria

name meaning; Ari means brave, and I added an extra "m" and an "a" to it

nicknames; Ari or Aria

gender; female, Maria dosn't look like a male to me

species; rainbow paint wolf

age; Aria is around 18-21

sexuality; Bisexual but leans to guys

paint color; clear with multi-colored dots in it

ear type; regular type

tail type; regular tail

main traits; flirt - laid-back - bold - kind - sassy

personality; Aria is big romance person and really wants to have a cute love life. But she also is kind and sweet like candy. Aria likes to be bold and stand up for people when they need her help. Besides all this kind and romantic stuff, she is really easily angered and snaps at people. Usually this only happens when she's insulted. Creative and silly Aria tries to be, even though she isn't the best at it. Caring and straight to the point. She's often sassy or self-centered though. Her additude is very weird around her kind one. Aria tried not to be sassy at times, but she can't help it. Its in her blood

hobbies; Aria is a party girl. Hanging out with her friends is another thing she loves to do.

likes; night time - music - parties - smooth textures - ice cream

dislikes; bugs - mean people - fish - sticky stuff - break ups

accessories;; A ribbon, 3 studs, a leg warmer, and a necklace

She dyes her own hair, so it may vary color <3

friends; Easter
Marisol

crush; nope c;

family; 125; Fail in Love's try out Trinity

what does Aria looks for in a boyfriend; Aria wants to find a romantic and kind boyfriend. He has looks, brains and is nice. She does ask for a lot in a boyfriend, but Aria knows she'll find her soul mate soon.

A bit about me; hello! My name is little., and i'm a female middleschooler living in the USA. I currently own 2 rainbow pain wolves and their names are Easter and Marisol. I'd love for this girl to become my third <3 She's lovely and I can see a great character coming out of her. When I designed her, I was thinking of bold and bright colors and came across a very nice and pretty palette that described her perfectly. The design was made up of stripes, circles, and paint drippings. Her accessories consists of a necklace, 3 studs, and a back leg warmer. Her hair is another special thing about herself as well as her paint. Like you wanted, I made her so she reflects the word "Bold". I hope you can see what I put into her and like it as much as I do~~! <3

Last edited by littlelies on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
littlelies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Rserved <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Sweet-Paradise. » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:25 pm

Colors wrote:

Reserved with the name Infinity Radioaktive Radiance
My Box wrote:Hai! I'm .Sweet-Paradise. I'm moving into an account with my twin sister! As of now if you have anything to speak to me about, chat me up there.

.Sweet-Paradise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me