Based on Click to view
Artist -TheBigBlueBear- [gallery]
Time spent 24 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sauron #1

Postby -TheBigBlueBear- » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 pm

♥Talon wrote:What is a Sauron?
    Saurons stand as tall as a draft horse and run like the wind. Much of their speed and physical power resides in the front legs and their tails help keep them balanced. They have a mane that travels down it's back in patches and a thick mane that is thick enough on the head to form a style. They are all scales apart from the hair and tail, but they can have a mutation to have spikes long different parts of the body. Their markings can be any shape and color, but they always have some bright color on a part of their body.

They also like accessories - so dress to impress! Scarfs, bracelets, hair clips, anything.

This is now moved over to the New revamped Sauron Adopts C: <3
    Please post your form here <3

This Sauron is symmetrical so don't worry about the design being different on the other side ^^ <3
    Sorry if it's kinda goofy looking but I did it all from my track pad on my laptop so it may be a bit messy.
    I like different adoptable species but I usually don't like how people always want a ton of stuff all over the form so here's the basic form.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Sauron Name[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]

Impress me, I don't want this to be a form where you have to be a good writer or a good artist to enter and win since I'm not too good at either of those things. Do what you would like to see in a form. Yes you can get others to do art for you but it's not required

End Date: August 28
☆ ————————————————— ☆
☆ He/They ll Wife
- Liquidating + Quitting -
C$ + Lists for Custom OCs and Art

☆ ————————————————— ☆
-TheBigBlueBear-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes