Lava Lampuppy #7 by ZombiePoodle

Based on Click to view
Artist ZombiePoodle [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lava Lampuppy #7

Postby ZombiePoodle » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:57 am

What is a Lava Lampuppy? wrote:Lava Lampuppies - or LL/Lava Lampups for short - are tiny canine creatures that are able to fit into a lava lamp... and live in one! Once a Lava Lampuppy has found the perfect lava lamp to call home, it never moves out to find a different one and seems to connects with it. The goo inside of the lava lamp is almost a part of the Lava Lampuppy. How, you ask? The goo changes to the pup's eye colour! Scientists have not yet found out how this works, so the Lava Lampuppies are very extraordinary and unique. The darker the fur colour is on the Lava Lampuppy, the rarer it is. Lava Lampuppies don't really eat because they don't need to. Water is all it takes, strangely enough, to ensure a healthy growth of a Lava Lampuppy's life. A Lava Lampuppy can be as small as an average grape when a baby, or as big as a tennis ball when an adult. You have to make sure to buy a lava lamp that is big enough to fit a tennis ball in it, otherwise your Lava Lampuppy will be squished and uncomfortable! These delicate creatures can help light up the darkest places with the lava lamp goo. You don't ever have to touch a glowstick or nightlight again! However, it takes some time until a Lava Lampuppy gets used to you. Lava Lampuppies are timid. You have to give it some time to warm up to you. Calmly speak to it each day, and before you know it, your Lava Lampuppy will love your attention! So, do you think you have what it takes to make a Lava Lampuppy crave your attention?

To win this little sweetheart, just fill out this simple form!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lava Lampuppy's Name:[/b]
[b]LL's Gender:[/b]
[b]Reason For Choosing That Name For The LL:[/b]
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lava Lampuppy #7

Postby cmichb » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Oh my gosh, it's so cute! You did a very good job on your first LL, I'm impressed!
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZombiePoodle » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:43 am

Thank you! <3
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf_moon* » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Wolf_moon*Username:Wolf_moon*
Lava Lampuppy's Name:Jade
LL's Gender:Female
Reason For Choosing That Name For The LL:Its a name of a special best friend
Wolf_moon*
img]http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Full+Moon+with+wolf&qs=n&form=QBIR&qft=%2Bfilterui%3Acolor2-FGcls_BLACK&pq=full+moon+with+wolf&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=0A6C0FA94008DBD73C26CBAB658F9356B89BC0E7&selectedIndex=101[/img]
[color=#FF0000]Plus a special thanks to
Dragonswings
Lilylove90
& ChristianAnimalLover

thanks you've been a great help :) <3
Wolf_moon*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawnypelt3 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Username: tawnypelt3
Lava Lampuppy's Name: Sollys (soll-liss)
LL's Gender: Male
Reason For Choosing That Name For The LL: It means "sunlight" in Danish, which I think is a good match for the brightness of the lava color and, if I'm not mistaken, the color of his eyes. c:
I was hacked. Not going to remake all my groups and such unless I feel like it. That's a lotta work. Don't bother with trades, everything's a mess.

Need: Image
Will offer reasonable overpay.
Note to self:
Reduce idiot level.
tawnypelt3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZombiePoodle » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:01 am

I'm going to wait for at least one more entry before I decide when to end this, just to let everyone know <3
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muttz » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:05 am

Username:
Shiba inu

Lava Lampuppy's Name:
Cecilia
\ce-ci-lia\ as a girl's name is pronounced sess-SEEL-yah. It is of Latin and Old Welsh origin, and the meaning of Cecilia is "blind; sixth". The name came from the Welsh name Seissylt meaning "sixth". It was later used as an English form of Latin name Caecilia, feminine of Caecilius (see Cecil). The feminine form is more popular than the male form because of the blind Saint Cecilia (second or third century) virgin martyr known as the patron saint of music. The name became common among Christians during the Middle Ages when it was brought by the Normans to England, where it was commonly spelled Cecily. The Latinate form Cecilia came into use in the 18th century. Cecil Rhodes was an industrialist and founder of Rhodesia. Soprano Cecilia Bartoli.

LL's Gender:
Female - Fae- ♀ - Girl

Reason For Choosing That Name For The LL:
I choose the name Cecila for this young girl becuase I find the name distinctive,suitable and appropiate for this young girl.This female reminds me of this name because of her ''blind'' look in her eyes.Although she is not blind,or no were near blind, I just thought this would be the perfect name for her c:

Last bumped by ZombiePoodle on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:05 am.
Bottom babe UFA!
    ImageImageImage
      I'm always here to help and happy to do so my lovelies. I'm generally
      approachable and friendly, and I love chatting to new people frequently! ♥
    [ CharactersDAPRHHelp TicketFAQ]
Muttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me