Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Meet Lark by Linsang

Artist Linsang [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Meet Lark

Postby Linsang » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Alas, the colour muse is not with me today. Artblock seems to have taken its place. Looks like it's time to doodle and overcome that!!! Yeah!!!
I really love this new weekly challenge thing. Hopefully it'll help me get off my butt and start drawing more, too.

This is my fursona, Lark. They were originally a banded linsang but have kind of devolved into a species-less creature who I use to represent myself and my art. They're also unique in that they don't really have a gender.
Lark shares most of my own personality traits- they're shy when it comes to interacting with those they don't know, and can display anxiety in seemingly everyday situation. But once Lark warms up to you, they're very loyal and chatty, even coming off as clingy at times- they value their friendships above all else.

Lark has a passion for representing shiny things and little trinkets that represent that which they love. Feathers, polished stones, little figurines, all lined up and meticulously organized.

Lark loves sweet things, especially baked goods. Macaroons and blondies are favourites. They also would probably be like me and play a lot of video games but I kind of think that's difficult when you don't have opposable thumbs.

Anyways, I love Lark a lot, and they really represent me, so here you go, my beloved fursona! :')

Edit: I'm a butt and misunderstood the "draw them doing something they like to do" bit as "tell us about the things they like to do". Maybe I'll have to retry this later, ffff.

Responses may be slow due to IRL obligations, bear with me. I'm an adult and my pronouns are they/them!
Music recommendation from me! :D
Linsang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me