Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Love A Dog And Be Loved Back by C0RGIS

Artist C0RGIS [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Love A Dog And Be Loved Back

Postby C0RGIS » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Title is completely random since i didn't know what to call it. Yeah well this is my dog Tilly who is blind in one eye. She's a Patterdale Terrier.

We don't know how it happen but before she went blind in her eye we had noticed and had a vet look at it. I don't think they knew either so everyone assumes she had knocked into something. Later on she had to be moved away from the other dogs cause her and another kept fighting for some reason when for years they had gotten on fine :/ She was alone for awhile until my uncle fount a stray dog called Milo (had a name tag but no number or address on it) who no one wanted soooo.. THEY BECOME BFFS!
Also another one of our dogs who she got along with really good was has... passed away. She was a Labrador called Tia. It was because of something a lot of Labrador can get, i forget what its called but it stops their breathing.

If you wondering how i have so may dogs its because i live at kennels where we look after other peoples dogs while they are away on holiday and we have about 18 dogs of our own >.<
Gonna have to stop talking now XD

Last bumped by C0RGIS on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:15 pm.
C0RGIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me