Neko Kami #5 owned by Ardra

Postby Mihochi » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Ardra wrote:
Username:
Ardra
Neko Kami Gender:
Female
Neko Kami Name:
Her name is Keeva, or Kea (Kee-Ah) for short. Her name means "gentle, beautiful, graceful' and is an Irish based name.
Personality:
Kea is a very compassionate Neko Kami, always willing to help those out who are less fortunate than she, and is overall a friendly sort of creature. However, she can be extremely impatient and stubborn, never relenting when it comes to certain things. She likes to think of herself as independent, although there are times she needs help and depends on others. Kea is very much a dreamer, and really believes that there are ways for you to achieve your goals and dreams going the hard-working path. She loves her family and isn't afraid to fight for them, though she is a very soft-spoken sort of gal, despite her friendly personality.
What does she remind you of?:
She reminds me of the soft glows of the end of the day when the sun is setting and its bleeding out its pinks, oranges, yellows, and sometimes creams. Though, she also, at first, reminded me of a party with the streamer like markings, and the bright party-esc colours.
Other:
Thank you for the opportunity :]

Last edited by Mihochi on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neko Kami #5

Postby Valute » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Username:
Neko Kami Gender: Female
Neko Kami Name:
Personality:
Other:

OMG ive never seen this species before
Why haven't I seen these before they are gorgeous O3O
The Other Art Gallery - link - link - link
Valute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MintCat » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Username: MintCat
Neko Kami Gender: Female
Neko Kami Name: Momotaro, or Momo, named after one of Japan's most noble and semihistorical heroes, was born from within an enormous peach floating down a stream.
Personality: Momo is a rather easygoing and up-beat Neko Kami. She is very friendly towards others, and her favorite food is peaches (obviously!) However, despite her usual kindness, she can have rare bouts of anger and be quite menacing. She isn't very trusting of others, despite her friendliness, although if you've gained her trust she will be very devoted to you.
What does she remind you of?: To be honest, she kind of reminds me hard peach candies or peach soda with her small spots and slightly gradiented markings.
Other: Nope!
Looking for someone to help me
start up/run a Warriors comic. ovo
Please PM me if you're
interested/have plot ideas!
MintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Username:
Ardra
Neko Kami Gender:
Female
Neko Kami Name:
Her name is Keeva, or Kea (Kee-Ah) for short. Her name means "gentle, beautiful, graceful' and is an Irish based name.
Personality:
Kea is a very compassionate Neko Kami, always willing to help those out who are less fortunate than she, and is overall a friendly sort of creature. However, she can be extremely impatient and stubborn, never relenting when it comes to certain things. She likes to think of herself as independent, although there are times she needs help and depends on others. Kea is very much a dreamer, and really believes that there are ways for you to achieve your goals and dreams going the hard-working path. She loves her family and isn't afraid to fight for them, though she is a very soft-spoken sort of gal, despite her friendly personality.
She reminds me of the soft glows of the end of the day when the sun is setting and its bleeding out its pinks, oranges, yellows, and sometimes creams. Though, she also, at first, reminded me of a party with the streamer like markings, and the bright party-esc colours.
Other:
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:52 pm

Reserve
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spaceeboyyy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:01 am

.::Username::.

The one and only--Rhsolyn!

.::Neko Kami Gender::.

Last she checked she was female...

.::Neko Kami Name::.

Her name is Anthias
(Anthias is a real fish. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... taenia.jpg )

.::Personality::.

Anthias a bright, bubbly, and fun kind of girl. She loves dancing with her friends. The sunrise inspires her, and she has little creative bursts during that time of day. She's full of fun and good ideas ;3

.::What does she remind you of?::.

The sunset, or maybe sunrise? The soft pinky-peachy colors remind me of the clouds at around sunset, and the goldish swirls remind me of the sunbeams. ^^

.::Other::.

Thanks for making her, and good luck to everyone else entering for her ;D
Spaceeboyyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Ardra wrote:
Username:
Ardra
Neko Kami Gender:
Female
Neko Kami Name:
Personality:
Other:

Congratulations Ardra you won her :)

I enjoyed reading all the forms thank you all for applying :) In particular I liked the other form about her liking peaches but this one won me over.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neko Kami #5 owned by Ardra

Postby Ardra » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:46 am

Oh wow, thank you ! :] <3
I can't believe I won ><"
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:57 am

Most welcome :)
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spaceeboyyy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:01 pm

Congrats! Omg I just realized how similar my form is to yours Ardra o.o I didn't mean to do that at all, sorry lol
Spaceeboyyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me