My entry by comcom123

Based on Click to view
Artist comcom123 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

My entry

Postby comcom123 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:19 am

This is my first draft, ill probably go in and fix a few things tomorrow, but this is what I have now. This is his story:
This is Anubis's faithful companion, (insert name here) Recently, the feud between Apep and Ra has intensified and gods and goddesses are picking their sides. Anubis is siding with Ra, but Apep needs him, as Anubis is the guardian of the scales. Apep promised all the minor gods siding with him that if they should die, that they would be judged "well" by Anubis. Apep had not consulted Anubis before hand. When he did, the dog headed god declined fiercely. Apep was angry, and transformed into a snake, and slithered off to think of a cunning plan. The Idea struck him when he saw Anubis and (Insert Name Here) walking through ra's garden. In the night, he stole into (Insert Name Here)'s chamber and coiled around the dog's tail, camouflaging itself with the course thick fur. All through (Insert Name Here)'s dreams, Apep whispered evils nothings into (INH)'s ear, corrupting his mind with demons of the night, who danced and slashed (ING)'s mind. The dog slowly started to break down and the darknes is creeping into his body. The symbol of Anubis, and other parts of (INH)'s gold coat became tarnished.
comcom123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My entry

Postby comcom123 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:35 am

I messed with him some, Still not as done as I want though. It'll be done by tonight.
comcom123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My entry

Postby Vixis » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 am

I really like this so far :)
ImageImageImage