Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Masked Zephyx Adopts Reopened by Ariana Black

Based on Click to view
Artist Ariana Black [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Masked Zephyx Adopts Reopened

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:23 am

Welcome to Masked Zephyx Adopts!

I would like to thank harli rey for selling me these lines. I first saw these lines last year when I entered the contest to be an artist. I fell in love with them. I'm exited to now own them.

What is a Masked Zephyx?
A Masked Zephyx, or a Zephyx for short, is a legendary type of creature renowned for its nobility and courage. They are great fighters, and were portrayed as the riding animals of the gods in old myths that are no longer spoken of today.
Masked Zephyx are notoriously arrogant beasts, despite their nobility. They are always linked to a certain god or goddess and share the gender of that god or goddess. They can speak telepathically to this god or goddess, but not out loud. They can also speak telepathically to mortal creatures and other Zephyx, but they cannot speak to any other gods or goddesses.
These beasts are NOT greek; they are not even part of this world. They are native to the myths of the Seirrien [sear-ree-en] Republic. They are the spirit animals of the gods of the Republic and are worshipped just as much as the gods.
Zephyx vary in height; they decide what size they decide to take on. Most decide on one general size, which is usually about the size of a horse in the mortal world, and much bigger in the god's land since gods are about ten times the size of a mortal.
They wear masks because they have no faces; These masked are extremely intricate and exceptionally beautiful, and are the most noticeable part of every Zephyx. Inside the masks is the Zephyx's soul, and it shines brightly. The rays of light can be seen coming from the eye sockets on the mask.
The actual body is generally simple; few colors, but they all match. The actual designs are unique for each Zephyx, so there is no standard design style. There is no specific color type either; they can be natural or unnatural, light or dark, et cetera. It all depends on the god they are linked to.

RULES FOR ADOPTING-
> You may only own 3 Zephyx at the moment. This is subject to change.

> Do not ask to be an artist or mod. I will be having a competition soon for both.

> Customs are not being done as of this moment but they may be done in the future.

> Do not ask when I or any other artist will be adding a new design. We will get to them when we can.

> Please do not post spam.

> Ask me to be an affiliate of your adoptable! I don't bite.

> Make your own forms if you want, as long as they include all the elements of the base one.

> Do not post your forms on this thread. Post it on the post with the adopt you are trying for.

> Do not bribe to get a design. This means that you may not offer something to the artist to improve your chances. This means that, artists, you may not accept these bribes and you must report it to me. If I find out about any bribing that went unreported and/or accepted by the artist, both the person who is bribing AND the artist will be banned from MZA.

> No complaining if you do not win. I don't want to hear it, it will make me guilty and sad and I'll be forced to be mean and say something along the lines of "Deal with it." or something. D:

> Ask me about the species! I'll be glad to answer your questions. :D

> Fanart is okay, as long as you either have permission from the owner of the Zephyx or the Zephyx belongs to you or you are trying to win it. This includes digital art, traditional art, writing, poems, et cetera.

Artists;;
Lead Artist

Artists;;

Guest Artists;;

Mods;;
Lead Mod;;

Mods;;
-

General Helpers;;

HOW TO ADOPT;;
Simple! When you click on the Zephyx you like, there will be a form. Simply fill out that form, and the artist will judge and decide on who wins.

THIS IS NOT FIRST-COME FIRST SERVE UNLESS CLEARLY STATED OTHERWISE. I cannot guarantee that you will win the one you really love. I will try my best to make sure everyone who wants one gets one, but I can only do so much. I will be judging based on the effort given, NOT on the quality of art or the literacy of the writing, or any of that. If I see that you tried really hard to win that Zephyx, then you will be high on my consideration lists.

Affiliates;;
ImageImageImageJeckyll Hound Adopts

Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Masked Zephyx Adopts Reopened

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:33 am

bump
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:57 am

Marking. (:
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐮

she/her ☐ adult ☐ army veteran
eastern standard time ☐ usa
animals ☐ art ☐ college

currently semi inactive due
to personal stuff going on.

Please do not send me pms asking about
species for sell. I will post anouncements
if i decide to do so. thank you. though if
you have any questions, don't be afraid to
message me.

Commission are closed. USD bribes considered. marveldox#9219
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:35 am

thanks hun^^
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Can we affiliate? We already added you guys <3

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2032756][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/331/f/a/_official__anubian_jackal_stamp_by_navanathepheonix-d6vwsnm.png[/img][/url]
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Sure
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me