Drawing sessions 1
60 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Vazchu

Milky Way Kit #20

Postby Vazchu » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:21 am

Qualeo wrote:
What are Milky Way Kits?

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail, their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies, their bodies are slightly transparent and stars dot their bodies. They are ethereal beings, but they love to mess with people and play tricks. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars , leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Milky way kits have bright, colorful tails with many different colors. Their tails are rarely every dark or a pure white color. Their orb color matches the colors of their tails and never mismatches, as a part of their tails is rumored to be enclosed in the orb.

Their diet usually consists of fruits and meat, though mainly fruit because their bright tails tend to give them away when they try to hunt.

Despite their mischievous nature, they are faithful creatures and when they find a mate they stick with them for life. Their love for their mates is endless, just like the universe is endless. They can sometimes have relationship problems, but this is very rare.

Vazchu wrote:
W o r d l e s s
If I could, then I would tell you all that I've seen.
The voice I once had is no more,
no sound will ever escape from my pitiful throat.
I am not speechless, even if you may come to think so.
If I could, then I would tell you all about myself.
The voice I once had I no longer remember,
no sound will ever again escape from my pitiful throat.
I am not speechless, I am just wordless.

Name; Delphine | Gender; Female | Owner; Nevermore Raven
[ Read about her here ]
[ Palette, W o r d l e s s]

In case some of the accessories she has is hard to see, read below;
- She has two silver pearl-like earrings on each ear, the one that sits on the lower part has a small silver chain that leads up to the larger earring she has in each ear.
- The chains have pearls and crystals at the end, which is surrounded by a faint glow.
- The necklace for her orb has two larger chains, which one of course is attached to her orb - while the other one is attached to a time glass with cracked glass and no sand within.
- The bracelets on each of her right legs are slightly larger than the ones on her two left legs. The upper ones on are decorated with crystals and gemstones in the same colour as those she has at the end of each chain. Closes to her paws (all four of them) she has ring-like silver bracelets, again, those on the right legs are slightly larger than the ones on the left.
- The silver pearl and silver "tear drop" that keeps the feathers closest to her tail in place, has simply been attached to her fur with buckles that are hidden underneath them.

Her hex codes;

~ ¤ ~ #ffffff
~ ¤ ~ #cbe86b
~ ¤ ~ #c2ff00
~ ¤ ~ #1c140d
~ ¤ ~ #f2e9e1
~ ¤ ~ #cffe00
~ ¤ ~ #6f7f36
~ ¤ ~ #97ca72
~ ¤ ~ #b9b5fe
~ ¤ ~ #c4c4c4
Last edited by Vazchu on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Milky Way Kit #20

Postby Oddly Shaded » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Reserve. I may try out (so cute >:D)
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:31 pm

-
Last edited by christine, on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Last edited by allinian on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter wonderland. » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:41 am

Reserve!
just a wip - trying for plumie 665, would love gift art!!
winter wonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirarya » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:28 am

So. Perdeh.

Love the design. <3
Last edited by Kirarya on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seeking halloween items! trade?

ask!cavelingsdoelingspostas
sourcepermissioncoding
Kirarya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevermore Raven » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:21 am

Vazchu wrote:
W o r d l e s s
If I could, then I would tell you all that I've seen.
The voice I once had is no more,
no sound will ever escape from my pitiful throat.
I am not speechless, even if you may come to think so.
If I could, then I would tell you all about myself.
The voice I once had I no longer remember,
no sound will ever again escape from my pitiful throat.
I am not speechless, I am just wordless.

███
███

███
The Beginning of My Story
The crate shook violently. It was dark, and my tail was faintly glowing, I looked around just to find out i was going to crash into a wall. I smashed against the wall. Hard. Ouch! I rubbed my ear, it was red and swollen. How did I get here? the last thing I remembered was... What was the last thing I remembered? A single tear slid down my muzzle. All I knew that I was missing a family and had forgotten all about them, and would probably never see them again if they weren't already dead. I gave a little shudder at the thought of my family, that I couldn't remember, dead. Are they missing me? Are they even alive? Are they searching for me? and the one of the worst ones Do they think I'm dead? a million thoughts and questions ran through my head all at the same time. Then I heard whispers coming from outside the crate, the language of the stick-legged creatures. I couldn't understand any of it though. "Mutated... Nothing ever seen... good price for the tail..." I shook my head, confused, I had no idea what they were saying. What are they going to do with me? I wondered and then, "How do they walk on two sticks?" Shaking my head as if to clear it, I reminded myself, Concentrate, you need to get out of this cramped dark space. I lifted my head seeing a peephole on the crate. My heart started beating like crazy. Tentatively I lifted head to the peephole with a small amount of light streaming out of it. My blue eyes adjusted to the bright lighting and hungrily looked around for something other than darkness. I saw a beautiful ocean, the salty breeze drifting in. I inhaled deeply, longing to run on the sandy beach more than anything in the whole world.

Then suddenly the crate door was pried open. I jumped and took my chance. I squirmed past the gigantic paw of the stick-legged adult and ran onto the beach feeling a sudden rush of adrenaline. The wind whipped around my silky ears and my tail blew out behind me like a giant sail in the breeze. I heard shouts behind me but I kept on running, running and running until my legs ached. The sea beckoned me to the cool shore. I lifted my paw to touch the cool swishing water, sore legs forgotten. Brrrrrr Cold! I laughed and stuck my paw in and out of the water, seeing how long I could keep my paw underwater before the cold got to me. Suddenly two of the stick-legged kits came barreling towards me their skinny and fur-less paws outstretched. Panicked, I ran, instantly regretting it, already I missed the sensation of the sand between my paws. I wasn't looking and suddenly smacked into another stick-legged adult.he I finally noticed that the ground had changed. I wasn't on soft sand. I was standing on sort of field of black rocks fused together, the ground was hot, my pads were already burning, and the soreness that I had from running away from the other adults had come back. I whimpered, it turned it's head towards me and I knew there was no escape.

███

███

███
Username
Hello! I am Nevermore Raven, currently a non-owner of a Milky Way Kit. I fell in love with this species when I first saw them and am hoping to finally get one! I have been waiting for the perfect on to come along and I she is totally the one I have been looking for! I absolutely fell for this beautiful one and knew I at least had to try out. So here I am! I am very determined to put everything into this entry and hope you will like it. I thought you might want to know a little about me since you don't want to give this beautiful Kit to a complete stranger. Well to start off I am a girl living in the smack dab middle of the US. I love animals and hope to be a veterinarian when I graduate college. I am a proud christian but please do not just skip the rest of the form because of it. I will gladly stand up for my religion however. I love playing soccer and any other sport. My favorite place in the world is a camp that I get to visit once a year. My favorite subject in school is science. Enough of this, this form is not about me. The one thing I admire about you is that you judge forms by what is in them, not how they look, and I just want to thank you! When I read that we make our own forms I squealed; I knew I was going to go crazy! I am going to put everything into this form and cross my fingers about winning. C:

███

███

███
Theme
When I first saw this Kit I knew I needed to try for her, but she was going to be really hard to get. So I knew I needed to come up with a theme and pour everything I had into it. The theme I am going for is Mardi Gras. I looked at her and with her coloring and all her jewelry, she reminded me of one of the craziest parties, celebrated around the world, Mardi Gras. She had the green coloring (the original colors are green, purple, and yellow) and the jewelry completed the look for her. I really hope you like the idea so I am going to go with it C:

███
███

███
Kit Name
I have decided to name this beauty an New Orleanish name. She would be called Delphine. Delph for short. I took a long time to figure out her name for I wanted to name her an Mardi Gras name but wanted incorporate the sea into it, for the part where she ran towards the ocean. Delphine was the perfect name since it has the sea part I wanted it to have. Delphine, mostly commonly confused with the word Dolphin C:

███
███

███
Kit Gender
I would have loved to make Delphine a male but I just couldn't figure out a reasonable story where a male would wear all the jewelry. I also automatically assumed a female, because on your first post you called it a 'her'. Still Delphine being a female is great too, I probably would have made it a her anyways hehehehe C:

███
███

███
Kit Personality
Delphine's Peronality. To me, this is a really vital part of the form, since if you don't know what she is like, how do you know how to describe her story from her point of view? Do you really understand her? Do you really understand her thoughts and emotions? I think not for what is someone without a personality? Everyone has a different personality and if we all had the same personality we would be nothing. If I describe her personality really great, there is no need to list what she likes and dislikes.

Delphine would definitely be smart. Have you ever heard of anyone talking their way out of a bad situation? Well that is exactly what Delphine is like. She is a little shy at first but as soon as you get to know her she can be a really loud Kit! She doesn't use a sword to defeat her enemies, she uses her words. She can be adventurous and mischievous so don't automatically count her out of getting in trouble. She has known to get mad but doesn't get mad often. She is usually a calm and collected Kit. However when she gets mad she can explode like an atomic bomb. She goes from a range of moods, often from happy to moody then sad. She can complain but not usually. Unless you specifically have something about you that bugs her she is friendly to everyone she meets and is always happy to find a new friend. She especially loves the story of the tortoise and the hare, proving that you don't have to be the biggest and strongest to be the best. She loves {shh!} fairy tales. Yes, she loves listening to stories and playing make-believe. She will tell no one for one might think it would be immature or childish, and she would like to keep her reputation. Her reputation means a lot to her and she will do anything to keep it good, this however is not the best characteristic for she might do something foolish to keep it. She is leader, not a follower. Delphine can be a daredevil as well. Don't want to go first for sky diving? She is the first one to sign up! She is very popular but never forgets her origins. She will gladly stand up for anything she feels is not right or in her opinion not worth it. If she sees another Kit being bullied she will stand up for the little Kit, because even though she doesn't remember any of her past life she had this feeling deep down that is was the youngest. Even though Delphine has many good characteristic she does have bad ones for she is not perfect. She has a terrible habit of impulsiveness, not listening to others advice and taking many dangerous risks. She is very sensitive to questions and jokes about her family. Say one thing wrong and she will turn quite purple in the face. However, like everyone in the world she has one wish, and that is to find her long lost family. Wishing anything that she was not taken away.

███
███

███
A little bit about the Kit
Delphine does not believe in homosexuality. She firmly believes that a male and female are meant to be together. Not male and male and not female and female. This does not mean she doesn't like lesbians or gay people, she just doesn't support them. If she knows someone who is homosexual she doesn't tease them or shun them, she plainly confesses her beliefs. She is not really interested in getting a mate (Male of course) and starting a family, and often finds herself yawning at just the word, or changing the conversation if the topic comes up.

Delphine's greatest fear is that her family is dead. She ponders this at times and even finds herself shedding tears or her eyes watering at the thought of a dead family.

Delphine's greatest weakness is her jewelry and feathers. She loves them to death and will even snarl at you if you touch it. It means a great deal to her. Though we do not know why.

Delphine has a strong self image. She doesn't care about words hurting her. If someone calls her stupid,or teases her because of all her jewelry and feathers, she does not mind. Nothing about herself really bothers her except her family. She knows she is all she can be and that no matter how hard she tried she couldn't be anyone or anything else

Delphine keeps strong by quoting. She loves quotes. Some Kits say they actually make her stronger. If she is sad and depressed and you quote something for her she smiles and starts to feel better, they keep her strong. If you ask her to quote you a line from Shakespeare she will quote the whole play of Hamlett. She also has a photographic memory. Her favorite quote is "Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me." He favorite poem is 'The Raven' by Edgar Allen Poe.

Delphine wants to fly. Probably because it reminds her of standing on floats in Mardi Gras. Jumping makes Delphine excited. She loves being in the sky and feeling the wind in her fur. If she could fly she would be permanently in the sky never ever coming down.

Delphine absolutely adores the color green. She loves the color so much everything must be green. She considers herself lucky to get a green pelt and will often spend much time grooming each morning.

Delphine is quite vain about her tail. She thinks her tail holds everything about her. She believes the tail keeps every Kit unique and knows that hers is one of a kind, she often tells others that certain colors stand for certain personalities. "Purple", she might say, "Would be brave and outgoing." . She thinks that her tail is very special because it has some white and black in it, "Black is adventurous, and White? White is something many do not have, white is the ability to overcome." Sometimes she finds herself staring contentedly at her tail, thinking of her personality.

Delphine lives by the ocean. Because one of her new memories are by the ocean, that is her favorite place to be, in fact she actually lives there at times, preferring the salty-windswept breeze than the smoky atmosphere of the city.

Delphine donates feathers. When Delphine finds another Kit she donates one of her feathers always saying, "I have many, I don't see why there isn't a reason to share."

Delphine always has something nice to say about everyone. She believes everyone is special in their own way and can always find something positive yourself. She has been known to comfort and raise self-esteem when someone is feeling down.

Delphine knows anything is possible. Delphine knows there is no such thing as impossible. She feels very strongly about and when one Kit says "Thats impossible!" or "I can't do it!" she finds herself getting purple in the face.

Delphine is always welcomed at Mardi Gras by the stick-legged creatures. They in fact believe she is the reason they celebrate. Many more people came to celebrate Mardi Gras every year she comes. They do not see her as an alien from another planet more as a cat or dog beloved by all.

███
███

███
The End of My Story, but Not Quite
I whimpered, it turned it's head towards me and I knew there was no escape. The stick-legged creature had a horrendous face. It was purple and green with shiny spots reflecting the rays of the sun, feathers were sticking out of the back of it head and a smile was plastered on the face. I cowered, scared of what is was going to do to me. It reached is paw down. "This is it." I thought, "The End." I waited for the paw to come crashing down on my skull but it never happened, instead it stuck it's paw on my paw and stoked my back. Then it took a shiny necklace and put it on my neck, next to my glowing orb. I looked down at it. It was beautiful! I frowned. It had a small crack in it, but that made it even more beautiful. I smiled. Maybe Stick-legged creatures weren't so bad! I looked around, everywhere there were people dancing, blowing horns, and cheering. Most were dressed in green, purple, and yellow. I smiled, green was my favorite color. Some people were sparkling and some just had paint smeared on their faces. I walked down the street, trying not to get stepped on.

Many stick-legged creatures noticed me and some stopped and stared but soon got over their initial shock and cheered even louder. Many stick-legs threw feathers and all sorts of decorations on me. One even slid bracelets on my paws. They were heavy at first but I loved them just the same, every time I took a step I would make a tiny jingling sound. Feathers, chains, bracelets, earrings. I was a walking Christmas tree! I had a feeling some of these decorations were for their barking and meowing pets, but I wasn't arguing. I looked great! I finally made my way through the street when a strong pair of fur-less paws grabbed me. I struggled at first but then the paws set me down on a gigantic float. I looked around, I had a better view from up here. I was moving but quite slowly so I had time to look around first. It was bright, lights were hanging from every building and I realized I had some pearls and crystals on my back reflecting the glow from my tail, making me seem like I was glowing. When all the creatures looked up they could see me and I could see them. Then a creature stood up and made a speech, in the language of the stick-legs. "Welcome! Mardi Gras is here! We have a visitor!" the stick-leg swung his hand in my direction. "We believe she was sent here for a reason! This makes Mardi Gras an even more special holiday!" Everyone cheered and hooted, and a cry went up from the crowd. "Happy Mardi Gras!" the stick-leg shouted, trying to be heard over the noise. Then chaos errupted! Everyone blew streamers and cheered. You probably couldn't have heard a bomb explode with all that noise. I had no idea what the stick-leg had been saying, but I knew I was welcome here. I would be cared for and maybe even have a new family. I stood up on my hind legs, tail dragging behind me and the noise got even louder. When the stars came up I smiled to the sky. I would wait here and find others like me. I had a new purpose and a new life! I looked at the stars and saw one shoot by me. "Thank You!" I whispered. I had finally found my place in the universe.

Definitely NOT the End! C:

███
███

███
Nevermore Raven says some important stuff
I just want to say, Thank You Vazchu for making this beautiful Milky Way Kit! I loved making this form and as you can see I put a lot of time and effort into this. Thank You for giving me the chance to enter for it and even if I don't win this was fun! May the best form win! I hope I met your standards and "Impressed You"! {Sorry if I sound self-centered in this :3 I honestly don't mean to} I saw a lot of good forms and pity you Vazchu for having to judge them all and only pick one! Good Luck to everyone else! Thank You {you will know who you are} for the support you gave me and the ideas! If you hadn't urged me on I would never have done this and had a great time! This is still a WIP form so I will be editing and adding info here and there. Now for my signature poem, that I put in every form I do. 'The Raven' by Edgar Allen Poe. My signature, username, and avatar are based off of 'The Raven. C:
Edgar Allen Poe wrote:
The Raven
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; - vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore -
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
Thrilled me - filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating
`'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door -
Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door; -
This it is, and nothing more,'

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
`Sir,' said I, `or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you' - here I opened wide the door; -
Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Lenore!'
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Lenore!'
Merely this and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
`Surely,' said I, `surely that is something at my window lattice;
Let me see then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore -
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; -
'Tis the wind and nothing more!'

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately raven of the saintly days of yore.
Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door -
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door -
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning - little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door -
Bird or beast above the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as `Nevermore.'

But the raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only,
That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
Nothing further then he uttered - not a feather then he fluttered -
Till I scarcely more than muttered `Other friends have flown before -
On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before.'
Then the bird said, `Nevermore.'

Startled at the stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken,
`Doubtless,' said I, `what it utters is its only stock and store,
Caught from some unhappy master whom unmerciful disaster
Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore -
Till the dirges of his hope that melancholy burden bore
Of "Never-nevermore."'

But the raven still beguiling all my sad soul into smiling,
Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird and bust and door;
Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore -
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking `Nevermore.'

This I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressing
To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom's core;
This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease reclining
On the cushion's velvet lining that the lamp-light gloated o'er,
But whose velvet violet lining with the lamp-light gloating o'er,
She shall press, ah, nevermore!

Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer
Swung by Seraphim whose foot-falls tinkled on the tufted floor.
`Wretch,' I cried, `thy God hath lent thee - by these angels he has sent thee
Respite - respite and nepenthe from thy memories of Lenore!
Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget this lost Lenore!'

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! -
Whether tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted -
On this home by horror haunted - tell me truly, I implore -
Is there - is there balm in Gilead? - tell me - tell me, I implore!'

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil!
By that Heaven that bends above us - by that God we both adore -
Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn,
It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
Clasp a rare and radiant maiden, whom the angels named Lenore?'

`Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!' I shrieked upstarting -
`Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!
Last edited by Nevermore Raven on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Nevermore Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbaerry » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:38 pm

-------------------------------------------------------
"PEOPLE WHO LOOK
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ⇣CRYING⇣
ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE
⇣CRIED⇣ THE MOST"
-anonymous
--------------------------------------------------------

the basics

username; Hello, my username is sweet❀tea, but you can just call me Tea if you like. I am a female, but I enjoy dirt-biking and vintage car shows more than romantic comedies and makeup. My favorite drink is sweet tea {duh} and my favorite food is spagetti. I have been on CS since May 31, 2013, so I guess you could say I'm a newbie. My favorite things to do on CS are trade, enter contests, and draw. I currently own 1 Milky Way Kit, Pascal so I hope to win this babe so she can have a friend.

name; Casia, {pronounced CAH-SEE-AH} which means 'lavender' in Latin. Some of her nicknames are Cas and Lia.

gender; Cas is female.

sexuality; Lia is bi-sexual, but she leans more towards females.

age; Cas is 20 years old, and was born on October 17, 1993.

star sign; Libra, ♎, is Lia's star sign.

its whats on the inside that counts

personality; Lia was born under the sign of Libra, which represents the element of air, or the intellect. She is most definitely a thinker, and likes to use your mind to tackle problems. People know of her as someone who loves to socialize. She has a very outgoing nature and love of communicating brilliant ideas to people around her. She rarely is at a loss for words, and even on her worst days she has plenty to say. Cas can easily win over a group of people with her easy-going attitude and ability to earnestly convey her feelings, making her a natural leader. Her attitude makes her a good mediator between people, which is why she is almost always picked to give an opinion during an argument. Cas has a hard time sticking to one side of an argument because she does not want to seem biased, and wants everyone to like her. What ends up happening is that she agrees with whatever anyone says, which often ends up backfiring because she is agreeing for the wrong reason; to keep everyone happy, instead of because you truly are committed to it. When she gets to know people well, she is very open about her feelings with them and will go out of her way to make others happy. People admire Cas for her style and grace, which she shows through her personal grooming and accessories. Because of her natural flair, Lia always make a good first impression on people, and is never shy to strike up a conversations with someone new. Because Cas is a girl, she seeks love this in everything you do, and particularly in relationships. Finding her soulmate is a big dream, perhaps even her most significant life mission. Lia feels like she won't be able to be happy with her life until she finds her true love, so she always tried to meet as many people as possible wherever she goes in the hopes that one of them will be her soulmate.

likes; jewelry, socializing, romance, nature, lavender, cooking, organizing, swimming, bunnies

dislikes; being alone, negative people, sand, jello, crabs, lightning, thunder, liars, darkness, crying

quirks; Casia always eats the side-dishes of her meals first, and saves the main item on the plate for last. Whenever she waves to someone, it is always with her right paw, never her left. When she cooks, she always has to put all of the ingredients out before she can start mixing anything together. Her last, and probably strangest, quirk is that she always chews on a un-cooked pasta noodle when she is reading, because otherwise she feels like she isn't moving at all and can't focus on the book.

secrets; Casia is a very open kit, and has barely any secrets. Her only secret that she has never told anyone is that she had a younger brother who went missing when she was ten. Her brother was never found, but Cas has never forgotten him and never talks about him with anyone besides her family.

fears; the dark, spiders, pelicans, doctors, needles, small spaces, being abandoned, being lost

the past

newborn; Casia was born into a loving family, consisting of her mother, Isis, and her father, Caspian. Her mother was a jewelry designer, and her father worked as a farmer. Lia's parents were, and still are, completely in love, so Casia never experienced any emotional damage from her parent's relationship. Cas was doted upon by her family members, her parent's friends, and everyone she met. She was a very active kit and begane running and walking much earlier than her friends.

childhood; Lia grew up quickly, learning to walk and run before most of her peers. She was very bright and loved learning about anything, especially math. She loved working with numbers and logic, because she always knew there was a definite answer. Lia did not have many friends growing up, and spent most of her time with Pascal, as they had known each other since birth. Cas enjoyed meeting new people, but at the end of the day she always went to Pascal.

teen years; Cas's teen years started out much like the rest of her life; stable and uneventful. When she turned 16, however, she attracted the attention of a few not-so-nice girls, and had to deal with bullying. She never let it show how much they hurt her, and to this day only Pascal knows how much they made Cas cry. Eventually she stood up to them and put an end to their vicious taunting, but she still has self-confidence problems because of what was said to and about her.

adulthood; Cas is now studying to be a mathematician, and has mostly recovered from her teenage trauma. She is still as fascinated by numbers and logic as she has ever been, and is at the top of her class. She and Pascal are still close friends, but they don't get to spend as much time together because of Cas's work. Cas is single, but she has a crush on someone that she won't admit to anyone.

random facts

theme song; Believer - American Authors

favorite fruit; Satsuma

crush; She has a crush on someone, but she would never tell a living soul.

walk in the footsteps

journal entry; Today was the loneliest day of. my. life. It seemed like everyone was busy and didn't have time for me! I always make time for them, why can't they make a little effort? Probably because I'm always so agreeable and they assume that I never get sad or mad or anything. It's not that I don't mind being nice to people, I actually really love it. But they should know that kindness does not equal complacency. I'm not a doormat for goodness sake!
Why is is so impossible for me to find my soul mate? Well, that's actually not true. I have found my soul-mate, I just can't bring myself to tell her- excuse me, them how I feel. She- I mean, they, probably don't feel the same way. But aren't you meant to be with your soul mate? And if I'm sure that they're the one, then doesn't that mean they must like me too?
Great, now I've got myself all riled up on false hopes. It's so easy to talk to everyone except her! Whenever I try to say stuff my tongue gets all twisted up and I can't think straight. She probably thinks I hate her or something... Oh my god, Cas pull yourself together! Why am I even writing this all down? I guess it's a kind of therapy...? Anyways, yes, I was very lonely today. So lonely that I baked a whole batch of cookies and ate every single one. Now I have dishes to do and an immense food baby. Well, here's to hoping tomorrow is a better day.
Signed, Casia

interview

Hello! Could you start off by telling us your name, gender, and age?
Casia wrote:Of course! Hello everyone, my name is Casia, I am 20 years old, and I am a girl.

So, Casia, how would you describe yourself in five words?
Casia wrote:I feel like no matter how I describe myself I'll sound self-centered! Um... I would say I'm social, open-minded, compromising, organized, and creative. I'm sorry, did that make me sound full of myself?

No, not at all. *smiles* Ok, next question... What is your most valued possession?
Casia wrote:My most valued possession would have to be my feathers. I wouldn't feel like myself if I wasn't wearing them. *laughs*

Interesting~ Ok, on to the next one! How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Casia wrote:M-m-my first k-kiss? Umm *blushes* I haven't had one yet...

Well do you like anyone then?
Casia wrote:W-w-what? No, I don't like anyone! *blushes even more*

Hmm... if you say so. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Casia wrote:Oh, I've been waiting for this one. If I could have any super power, it would be to create world peace, because honestly the idea of people fighting over things like money and power is really stupid to me.

Ya, I can understand where you're coming from. Ok, last question. What would your dream date be like?
Casia wrote:My dream date would be going to a nice, but not too fancy, restaurant for dinner, and then go to a park or something where the trees are covered in lights and just walk around and talk. I would never go on a date with someone who couldn't hold a conversation. *frowns*

Ya, some people can be boring some times.
Casia wrote:No no no that's not what I meant! I didn't mean to insult anyone, everyone is interesting in their own way!

Oh, sorry... Well, that's all the questions for the day. Thank you so much for answering all of them, Casia!
Casia wrote:Oh, it was my pleasure! And please, call me Cas. *smiles*

-------------------------------------------------------
"DONT WORRY DARLING THE ↺DARKNESS↻
IN YOUR HEART
WON'T LAST ↺FOREVER↻"
-anonymous
--------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by strawbaerry on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
cocoa spice (c) lucky cerise
constance (c) me

hello everyone~ im pretty inactive on this site, but if you'd like to talk to me more just send me a message! i check my twitter and skype a lot more often than here!

i prefer they/them pronouns, so it would mean a lot if you used those! thank you!
strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oriole » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:11 am

Reserve with the name Kaylee.
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•Vakker• WIP

Postby rae sanders » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Beautiful, :3
Last edited by rae sanders on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me