Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

You R... by SoggyPeach

Artist SoggyPeach [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

You R...

Postby SoggyPeach » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm

You Are...

You are beautiful, talented, and loved. I am not great at drawing on the computer, but this isn't a picture for art. It is a picture for those who are in pain. Those who think they had to end their lives, or commit selfharm.Please. put the blade down, and think. You are loved. It may not seem like it, but there is someone who loves you. I will tell you a little story about myself. I am a 10th grader in Highschool. I had the worse Freshman year than anyone else in my friend group. A boy almost killed himself over me. He told me he loved me, and I didn't love him back. He tried to kill himself twice at school. Overdosing on pain pills. I went into a little depression and I felt guilty. But it ended because he put the blame on himself. The my mother stopped talking to me. I live with my Dad, but I love my Mom. She also had my baby sister who meant the world to me. She took her away from me for half a year. Right before I was reunited with my 2 year old sister, I had met this boy. I had never dated, and I never thought I was pretty enough for a boy to like me. Boy was I wrong. I truly thought he liked me. He treated me like a princess. But after 2 weeks he broke my heart. Yes broke my heart. I have a habit of getting emotionally attached too easily. I went into major depression because then my mom cut me off for another 4 months. I started to hide behind black cloths and hoodies. I never showed my smile. I changed. I had cut off all my friends. I regret everything. At the peak of this time I almost killed myself. I was going to write a letter to my family, and then do it when my parents were at work. I texted my one friend. My best friend since kindergarten. I told him my pain... not that I was going to kill myself though. He told me how much he loved me, and that if anything ever happened to me, he would be lost. His girlfriend whom I told I was going to kill myself told me not to. She told me it wasn't worth it. That people loved me, and would miss me. So I didn't. I told myself it would get better. That I would get better. Slowly I was back to my normal self. At the end of May, 3 days before the May 20th Tornado ripped through my home town(yes Moore,Oklahoma) my best friend Devon told asked me if I would be his girlfriend. I have known him for three years, and he happens to be one of my best friends. I said yes. That day all depression was gone. It was like the weight had been lifted off of me. Not since then have I had depression. Yes that was a stupid little story, but I just want to tell you that life goes on. There is someone who thinks you are beautiful and will love you for you. You may already know them, but you may have to wait to find them. But Trust me. Life Goes On

Edit - Timer is off a bit. About 45 minutes. I had to eat and then I forgot about if for a bit. Not too long though XD
ImageImage

Name: Please call me with Peach!
Pronouns: they/them
My partner is AmityAF~
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me