Entry by Cosmi

Based on Click to view
Artist Cosmi [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry

Postby Cosmi » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:59 am

Withrawing, that post has nothing to do with the COLOR. If your going to embarrass people honey do it through Pm.
Last edited by Cosmi on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Cosmi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry

Postby cmichb » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:32 am

What is a Lava Lampuppy? wrote:Lava Lampuppies - or LL/Lava Lampups for short - are tiny canine creatures that are able to fit into a lava lamp... and live in one! Once a Lava Lampuppy has found the perfect lava lamp to call home, it never moves out to find a different one and seems to connects with it. The goo inside of the lava lamp is almost a part of the Lava Lampuppy. How, you ask? The goo changes to the pup's eye colour! Scientists have not yet found out how this works, so the Lava Lampuppies are very extraordinary and unique. The darker the fur colour is on the Lava Lampuppy, the rarer it is. Lava Lampuppies don't really eat because they don't need to. Water is all it takes, strangely enough, to ensure a healthy growth of a Lava Lampuppy's life. A Lava Lampuppy can be as small as an average grape when a baby, or as big as a tennis ball when an adult. You have to make sure to buy a lava lamp that is big enough to fit a tennis ball in it, otherwise your Lava Lampuppy will be squished and uncomfortable! These delicate creatures can help light up the darkest places with the lava lamp goo. You don't ever have to touch a glowstick or nightlight again! However, it takes some time until a Lava Lampuppy gets used to you. Lava Lampuppies are timid. You have to give it some time to warm up to you. Calmly speak to it each day, and before you know it, your Lava Lampuppy will love your attention! So, do you think you have what it takes to make a Lava Lampuppy crave your attention?

Please read this and then edit the colour of the lava lamp goo.
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry

Postby cmichb » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:32 pm

You are reported.
EDIT: If you read it, then you would know that the goo is the colour of the dog's eye colour. Instead, you made the goo all different colours. It's as simple as that. And I don't know why you got upset about that, I was just trying to correct your mistake. :/ There was no need for you to PM me saying that you foed me and that I embarrassed you and then disable your PM's so I can't say anything about it. I don't know how you could find that embarrassing to you, as I have had to correct several other people too - not just you. And what you did just embarrassed me.
I'm sorry though, I wasn't trying to be rude. I just wanted to point that out. c:
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me