Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

the national flag of westopia by king_bear

Artist king_bear [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

the national flag of westopia

Postby king_bear » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:32 am

this is a dedication to my dear friend and co-character owner, wesleydog.

I met wesleydog all the way back in 2011, when my username was still Jack Sparrow and we met when I asked her to make a couple of her mare Fearless and my stallion Topthorn. She agreed, and many pairs followed. We roleplayed all of the characters for a while (Fearless and Topthorn even got kids) but contact broke and we lived our lives apart from each other for a while.
      Then I joined the CAAA, the Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous, which was back in version 1 or 2, and which is now version 11. wes is the owner of the CAAA - and so we met again.
      Again, we paired some of our characters (Fearless, Topthorn and the rest were long gone, for we had both either traded them away or didn't use them anymore) who are now still couples I can daydream about for ours. Our friendship grew, and I found not only a character buddy in her, but also a close friend with whom I could share whatever was on my mind. She pulled me through some hard moments in her life, and we advised each other, grew close and now, I can't think of a life without my loyal friend on the other side of the computer, on the other side of the world.

wes, I want you to know I admire you as a friend, and I always will be. You really were there for me when I thought no one else was, and we have shared and talked so much, I can practically imagine your voice (although I have never met you in real life, which is something we totally have to do one day).
      Most of all; thanks for being there, and a very, very happy birthday <3333

characters (c) wesleydog
      art (c) me
king_bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me