Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shugorei #51

Postby Mihochi » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:10 am

TheGodessOfMischief wrote:Username: TheGodessOfMischief

Shugorei Name: Kallista

Affinity: Pure

Personality: Kallista is a very stubborn Shugorei, she gets an idea in her head and refuses to let it go. She is otherwise a very wise and gentle soul, preferring the company of the stars to others.

Story of how your Shugorei came to be/how you discovered:

Kallista sat in the meadow, fireflies dancing around her as she stared at the stars. Her yellow eyes reflected the crescent moon perfectly. Suddenly a rustle in the bushes caught her attention. She pricked her ears forward and stared cautiously stared at the bushes.
Suddenly a young human female burst through the bushes, her hands stained with mud and her clothes filthy. The human stared curiously at Kallista. "Hi" Kallista smiled at the human. The human smiled nervously back. "Hi" Kallista wandered a bit closer."I'm Kallista" She told the human who answered with"I'm Renee". Kallista felt a strange feeling about the human , like they were sisters or something. Kallista stood right in front of Renee . "Are you lost?" She asked. The human nodded sheepishly. "We live just outside the forest" Kallista grinned"I can take you back?" She offered. Renee smiled"sure" They walked in peace for a while until they came to a little log cabin"This is it" Renee thanked Kallista. But Kallista , for some reason, didn't want to leave, . She didn't want to go back to the forest, where she was lonely.

"Renee...." The human turned to face Kallista again."Yeah?" Kallista started talking. "Would it be alright if I stayed here with you, I mean it gets so lonely in the forest and I would really like a friend...." Renee cut her off "Of course you can Kallista. I get lonely too" They both smiled and walked off to meet the rest of Renee's family

Bid (if applicable):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=29458796&userid=395115&signature=XqGZ3w7feawlEBk8rkIGmg
Last edited by Mihochi on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shugorei #50

Postby TheGodessOfMischief » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Username: TheGodessOfMischief

Personality: Kallista is a very stubborn Shugorei, she gets an idea in her head and refuses to let it go. She is otherwise a very wise and gentle soul, preferring the company of the stars to others.

Kallista sat in the meadow, fireflies dancing around her as she stared at the stars. Her yellow eyes reflected the crescent moon perfectly. Suddenly a rustle in the bushes caught her attention. She pricked her ears forward and stared cautiously stared at the bushes.
Suddenly a young human female burst through the bushes, her hands stained with mud and her clothes filthy. The human stared curiously at Kallista. "Hi" Kallista smiled at the human. The human smiled nervously back. "Hi" Kallista wandered a bit closer."I'm Kallista" She told the human who answered with"I'm Renee". Kallista felt a strange feeling about the human , like they were sisters or something. Kallista stood right in front of Renee . "Are you lost?" She asked. The human nodded sheepishly. "We live just outside the forest" Kallista grinned"I can take you back?" She offered. Renee smiled"sure" They walked in peace for a while until they came to a little log cabin"This is it" Renee thanked Kallista. But Kallista , for some reason, didn't want to leave, . She didn't want to go back to the forest, where she was lonely.

"Renee...." The human turned to face Kallista again."Yeah?" Kallista started talking. "Would it be alright if I stayed here with you, I mean it gets so lonely in the forest and I would really like a friend...." Renee cut her off "Of course you can Kallista. I get lonely too" They both smiled and walked off to meet the rest of Renee's family

Bid (if applicable):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=29458796&userid=395115&signature=XqGZ3w7feawlEBk8rkIGmg
✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫
”I'm dumb I dont need to be smart!”
Quinn ☓ He/Him ☓ NZ Artist
Adopt Clearout©
TheGodessOfMischief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:42 am

Ends tomorrow~
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shugorei #51

Postby TheGodessOfMischief » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:30 pm

are you gonna be judging soon???
”I'm dumb I dont need to be smart!”
Quinn ☓ He/Him ☓ NZ Artist
Adopt Clearout©
TheGodessOfMischief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:29 am

TheGodessOfMischief wrote:Username: TheGodessOfMischief

Congratulations you won her~
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me