Artist Manx [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCED Adopt!

Postby Manx » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:42 am

NinjaPanda wrote:

Username: Hai, I'm NinjaPanda; but you can call me Ninja or Panda! c:
Name: I would love to name her Zerrin; it is Turkish for 'Made of Gold'. And that is because gold it a beautiful, amazing material and she's so prettyful! c: I just love the markings and her coat!
Powers: She has the power to manipulate water, depending on how much physical exertion she puts in she may even feel dizzy and dazed or become unconscious.
Personality: Zer is extremely creative and is able to spend hours just drawing in the air with water; and this is not very difficult for her as she is not focusing all of her energy into it. She's very self-conscious and has a tendency to lack confidence; though she loves others and craves attention: when it comes to that she's a bit of a showoff. Zer loves to be at the center of attention, though she's harmonic with all and honestly most others find it difficult to pick an argument with her. She's also very Cooperative and enjoys helping and aiding others, and as a result, she's very reliable. To aid her in her enjoyment of helping others, Zer is kind and empathetic.
Age: She's 11 years old. So not extremely old; but not young either. This also explains her struggle with her powers sometimes!
Height: She's 16.5hh.
Last edited by Manx on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔═════════════════════════╗

нєяє ι ѕтαη∂...

{уσυ кєєρ ιт, тσ яємιη∂ уσυ тнαт ∂єєρ вєηєαтн тнє ℓαуєяѕ
σƒ ∂єνισυѕηєѕѕ, уσυ нανє α ѕραяк σƒ ∂є¢єη¢у.

ρєянαρѕ уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вℓσω ση тнαт ѕραяк σ¢¢αѕισηαℓℓу.}
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| Characters | Dadrika's Rise |
| Revelation of the Past |

...ιη тнє ℓιgнт σƒ ∂αу
╚═════════════════════════╝
Manx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCED Adopt!

Postby lesbian » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:22 am

Name: I would love to name her Zerrin; it is Turkish for 'Made of Gold'. And that is because gold it a beautiful, amazing material and she's so prettyful! c: I just love the markings and her coat!
Powers: She has the power to manipulate water, depending on how much physical exertion she puts in she may even feel dizzy and dazed or become unconscious.
Personality: Zer is extremely creative and is able to spend hours just drawing in the air with water; and this is not very difficult for her as she is not focusing all of her energy into it. She's very self-conscious and has a tendency to lack confidence; though she loves others and craves attention: when it comes to that she's a bit of a showoff. Zer loves to be at the center of attention, though she's harmonic with all and honestly most others find it difficult to pick an argument with her. She's also very Cooperative and enjoys helping and aiding others, and as a result, she's very reliable. To aid her in her enjoyment of helping others, Zer is kind and empathetic.
Age: She's 11 years old. So not extremely old; but not young either. This also explains her struggle with her powers sometimes!
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCED Adopt!

Postby Manx » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:17 pm

NinjaPanda wrote:

She's all yours. ^^
╔═════════════════════════╗

нєяє ι ѕтαη∂...

{уσυ кєєρ ιт, тσ яємιη∂ уσυ тнαт ∂єєρ вєηєαтн тнє ℓαуєяѕ
σƒ ∂єνισυѕηєѕѕ, уσυ нανє α ѕραяк σƒ ∂є¢єη¢у.

ρєянαρѕ уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вℓσω ση тнαт ѕραяк σ¢¢αѕισηαℓℓу.}
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| Characters | Dadrika's Rise |
| Revelation of the Past |

...ιη тнє ℓιgнт σƒ ∂αу
╚═════════════════════════╝
Manx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes