FG #68 by Uchuujin

Based on Click to view
Artist Uchuujin [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

FG #68

Postby Uchuujin » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:30 am

A Fire Griffin is a bird crossed with a canine, and has a large, fluffy tail. They are called Fire Griffins because the first one of these species found was the colors of flames. Over time, people discovered that they also breathed fire to help them a lot in their lives. They also use their tails to enable them to climb trees, by curling the tail around the tree as they go up. When escaping a predator, they can't always start flying fast, so this is why they have been adapted to both climb and fly. Fire Griffins have a special sack in their throat which lets them breathe fire. They cannot swim, or the sack will get full of water and they will lose their fire for life.

Fire Griffins are known to be a very friendly species, and are the ideal pet. They are big enough to ride, reaching sizes of Thoroughbred racing horses. Most Griffins also adore mangoes!

This is my first fire griffin as a guest artist, and the inspiration was sort of a combination between fire and a mango ^^ Maybe this little gal or guy is distantly related to the first fire griffin ever found?

To adopt him/her, fill out the form below. I want you to give this critter a name, a gender, and then neckwear! By neckwear, I mean he/she should have a collar, bandana, necklace, tie, etc. Be as descriptive as possible, and explain why he/she wears that article of clothing. You can also draw art of the neckwear or draw this little fire griffin wearing his/her neckwear, but a short explanation is still required. You can pretty up your form with fontmeme or images or whatnot

Adoption Form wrote:FG Name:
FG Gender:
Give me 3 facts about FGs: (to prove that you read up on the species)
Tell me about/Draw this FG's neckwear:

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FG #68

Postby allinian » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:23 am

bump~
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ƉяɛαмƆαтcнɛя❤  » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:34 am

can i reserve ?

{ ❤ƉяɛαмƆαтcнɛя❤ }
{ ❤ My Fursonas ❤ }
{ ❤ Vipers Girls RP ❤ }
{ ❤ Trade With Me ! ❤ }

WIP
♥ƉяɛαмƆαтcнɛя❤ 

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:19 am

FG Name: Star
FG Gender: Female
Give me 3 facts about FGs: They have a sack which holds their fire breathing abilities, dark and plain colored griffins are rare, and They always have symmetrical markings
Tell me about/Draw this FG's neckwear: She always wears a little feathered earring that is quite beautiful. It's the color of a Quails feather, but with a sun latch to hold it in place.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:47 am

bump~

Last bumped by Uchuujin on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:47 am.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me