Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Art for Mutato #134 by featherbutt.cas

Artist featherbutt.cas [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Art for Mutato #134

Postby featherbutt.cas » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:43 pm

"Petrichor has an unusual little activity to do while the rain continues to poor. She has a little den under the roots of a very large tree. These roots are not for shelter - in fact, it's quite the oposite! The roots above her head form a funnel-like shape, meaning all the rain water gets first caught in the leaves high above, then drops down onto the roots and gets filtered through into the funnel. The water comes into little Petrichor's den as a steady drip, and she loves catching the drips on her toungue, dodging in and out of the drips, and then letting them half fill her little cave so that she can then have a quick swim."

Ok...
This is only about my third Oekaki, and it's pretty bad, but I'm fairly proud of the details in her tail. Tha background is especially terrible.... Honestly, I looked through everyone else's artwork and it's so perfectly wonderful, and here's mine looking like a five-year-old has gone and scribbled over the computer screen! I need lessons I think. I have no idea how to use Oekaki properly. In fact, this is only about the third time I've ever drawn something using an electronic device...
Anyways, I hope мιкє ωαzσωѕкι likes it, because I absolutely ADORE their rain/snow based Mutato.
Wish me luck guys! :D
Last edited by featherbutt.cas on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
featherbutt.cas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art for Mutato #134

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:07 pm

I'm going to attempt to find #134's page now. o3o
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me