Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lixa Artist Comp c: by NanaChicken

Based on Click to view
Artist NanaChicken [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lixa Artist Comp c:

Postby NanaChicken » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:48 am

Hello, i'm sure you know what this is, but if you don't lol, its a Artist comp for my species Lixa, you can enter as much as you like c:

What is a Lixa?
A Lixa is a small creature with large ears and a large tail, they have balls on the ends of their whiskers, tail, and ears, Lixa's usually only grow up to be about the size of a really fat cat, when they are teens they are the size of a small cat, when they are kids they are the size of a kitten, they are quite fluffy and have soft fur, they are quite shy creatures, they can be playful and friendly, but only if you treat them right, a Lixa is some what like a cat, they are the boss of you not the other way around, when they want a cuddle they will come to you, when they want food, they will come to you, in other words they own you, and that's what a Lixa is.

before you enter read the front page for Lixa, so you know you can't make eye burning colors and stuff thanks, remember no Goth colors or completely just black. Lixa adopts.

first place
gets to be a official artist, and gets to keep one of your entries.

second place
gets to be a official artist.

third place

fourth place

Last bumped by NanaChicken on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:48 am.
NanaChicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me