Raspberry delight :3 by CodeOtter

Based on Click to view
Artist CodeOtter [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Raspberry delight :3

Postby CodeOtter » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:25 pm

The name i randomly made up on the spot X'D -delight is how to describe dark chocolate Ghiradelli with raspberry filling <3-

"Raspberry Delight is the name! Nice to meet ya!" *offers a piece of chocolate* "Its home-made! try it!"

"Anyways, i grew up in fillydelphia where my family and i lived in a small but spacious house. Well, it was just my parents and i so of course it was spacious! And the fact i'm rather small for a mare...."

But! i found my talent after a bake sale that the school was having! I specialize in dark chocolate with raspberry fillings, but i can do a bunch of stuff with dark chocolate. One of my famous -not really' treats is a dark chocolate cake with raspberry icing and a little surprise in the middle. Which is of your choice. I currently own a small business in ponyville with my friend Drizzle, who makes killer candy apples! "

You my good mam are now one of my favorites. Probably because of i included how i love to rp characters like you, i love your name, your mane was so much fun to make, and your talent makes my mouth water. Yep. Oh by the way that little piece of hair is really sensitive and she will get mad if you tug on it. She can be verbally abusive when really mad. And she gets scary. Don't let that cute little face fool you @-@
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me