|❀| Supernatural |❀| 1x1 w/ Damonsalvatore2129

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What's your 2 Favorite Couples in this 1x1?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Taylor x Damon
33%
Alice x Stefan
No votes
Emma x Klaus
50%
Cadence x Spencer
No votes
Aideen x Adam
17%

Total votes : 6

|❀| Supernatural |❀| 1x1 w/ Damonsalvatore2129

Postby 76heart » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:04 am

You have lived your life in this freaky town. You know it's biggest secret, it has Supernatural creatures like Vampires, Dark & Light Angels, Warlocks, & many more. Some of you may even be some of those creatures. But that is not the only secret the town holds, the town holds many more secrets including the name of the town. This town is surrounded by 4 different forests. Will you uncover the secrets? Are some Secrets best left unknown? Will you find love?
But be warned, once you choose your path there's no going back.

GIFs © Rightful Owners
Last edited by 76heart on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
there  are  no  stones  at  my  disposal ━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━ there's  no  god  to  award  me  a  crown ━━
snowsyneemberlynsilhoujeanidyll  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  pillowtails adoptskalons ● pillowtails ● toyhou.se
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Main Locations

Postby 76heart » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:20 am

76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby 76heart » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:21 am

X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Im Taylor Alice Jones.
I am 123 But I look
around 20. My Birthday
is on December 12th.
I am a Vampire & Dark
Angel. I can easily tell
who's mortal & who's
not. I have been here
my whole life & I've
watched many come
and go. I know most
of the town & people.
I go into the forests
often. I love all animals.

I've been told that Im Outgoing and friendly most of the time. Ok now about me being a Vampire & Dark Angel, I don't drink blood, It's weird Im a Vampire so thats what I should do but I am more Dark Angel so I can see why I don't. But most everything else Vampires can do I can do. Since Im a Dark Angel when Im angry lets say I touch a butterfly it turns completely black or dies, same with a flower, a leaf, & snow. I don't have wings either, Oh and when Im angry my eyes either turn blood red or silver, my eyes are normaly a Neon Ice Blue. I have 3 pets, 2 kittens named Ghost & Clarity & then my Ghost horse Midnight. My parents are still alive but I don't live with them anymore. My favorite colors are Black, White, Blood Red, & Silver. Im not afraid to speak my mind, I say what I say When I say it. I love to dance & sing. I love all animals Dead or Alive as I said before. The main things you should know about me I've pretty much said already but I'll tell you the rest now. I can be very unpredictable and dangerous when I want to be, I haven't even discovered all the powers I have yet so I'd be warned.. Im pretty much always kind but I can turn very quickly. You definitely don't want to get on my bad side, your about as good as the flower or butterfly when Im angry. But besides all that Im extremely loyal, once you become close to me don't think thats ever going to change. Im different then most people in the town though, even though Im not a human I feel like one. Im good at hiding my feelings but when I want to say something I'll say it. Oh and I've never killed anyone but I have killed several flowers & plants because I got mad... Oh and another weird thing, Sunlight has no effect on me what so ever, but if Im out in the bright sun then my eyes hurt so you'll most likely see me with Sunglasses. I love to play my guitar along with singing & dancing. Oh and you'll pretty much always see me with Red or Blood Red lipstick on. Everything Else you'll learn about me as you get to know me.

________________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Aideen Clarice
White. I am 20 Years
Young. I am a Dark Angel.
I can't get my wings until
Im 24 which really sucks
because I already have
all my powers but no
wings. I am Steampunk yes.

What you should know about me is that I can easily use my powers & thats Im not afraid to use them. My favorite power is that at any time I can touch a certain item It will die, Turn Black, Shrivel up, or shatter to pieces. I like playing the Organ. I have 1 pet, a Falcon named Gear. Im a pretty feisty girl & Im not exactly the best person to be around. I normally hang around Moonlight Valley because I can be alone with Gear. What really sucks is I have to live with my dad, when I get my wings then Im aloud to move out. I can be a brat & sarcastic but most of the time Im pretty much grumpy. I like to skate board & watch Gear fly. Sadly Dark Angels can't fly until their really really old like 50! Did I mention I tend to stretch the truth a lot? Im pretty much always wearing on goggles either on my head or eyes. Oh and just so you know I want what I want when I want it & I say what I say when I say it. If I don't like you I'll tell you. Im also excellent at making small things out of metal such as necklaces.

________________________________________________________________________________________
X

Hello, I am Cadence
Marie Elise. I am 20
years old. I am a
"Water" Angel. Fire
is my weakness, I
can't be near it,
since my powers
are water based.
I love all water
forms but mostly
snow. Im a big
fan of cats &
reading as well.
I always enjoy
a good book by
the fire.

Ok, I guess I'll tell you about my powers first.Ok, so I can turn, lets say a
flower into pure ice. I can freeze water in place and control it if im in a
mood to really concentrate. Im also never cold, mostly because I turn
things into Ice & Snow.... Im also a really quiet kind of person, Im not
one of those girls who likes to party constantly, I prefer to stay home and
read a book, Play with my kittens, & spend time with my younger sister
Clarissa. Me & Clarissa are the only one's left of our family, we never knew
what happened to our parents. I have 3 kittens, Angel, Lucy, & Bobble.
Ok, now lets get onto stuff about me. As I said before Im a quiet person
Im not exactly good around lots of people. Im also a good friend, I'll stay
loyal to you no matter what. Oh and don't think Im weak just because I
prefer to be alone, your deadly mistaken, I may be a good angel but I
can still turn anything I want into Ice. I love all animals, but especially
cats. But Im always there if you need a shoulder to cry on. If you need
to tell someone something, I'd be honored to be that person, I can keep
a secret. Oh and no one but me and my kittens know that Im a Water Angel
as I said I can keep a secret. The main reason I don't let anyone know that is
because there's more evil than good in this town and I don't want someone
evil to be out to get me If I can help it. Maybe once I get close to someone
I'll "open up" & tell them what I am, but that person would have to be
special & different from everyone else. Also once I have your trust, if you
break it then Im never going to trust you again, but that doesn't mean I
don't believe in second chances, because I do.

My name is Alice Stone.
I am 145 but I look
around 20. I am a Vam-
pire & so is my sister
Emma. I've always
been Good, while my
sister used to be good
but then turned
to the dark side. I am
6' Currently but I & I
wont get any taller. I
love animals & I love
to party. Oh & I don't
drink any kind of real
blood, I use a substit-
ute.

I guess you could call me a party animal since I love to party. I came to the town about a month ago with my sister & I go to the high school here, while my sister is out to get my old friend Taylor because Taylor was the one who gave my sister the scars across her cheek. Oh & lived in this town until I was 80 & then I had to move away with my sister because if we didn't..... Well You can take a guess but I'll never tell why. My history wasn't that great and id rather not talk about it. But I will tell you that I was born a vampire (weird I know) while my sister was turned. Im almost never out of ideas for fun, Im never doing nothing. You'll always find me doing something or other, weather it's reading or dancing like crazy! Im a Loyal, Kinda Crazy, Kind, Adventurous, & Outgoing person/friend. I love to read, Act, & PARTY! I currently have a scratch on my left cheek from my kitten Moose. When I first meet someone Im very weary until I know I can trust that person. Another reason Im back in town is to make sure my sister doesn't go to far. I love being out in nature and going on Adventures. I also love to challenge my self, so if Im dared to do something i'll probably do it, unless it's one o those romance dares, then no way. Im almost always out in the town just randomly walking around, or shopping, or just looking around. Im out in the forest a lot surprisingly, but Im keeping an eye on my sister at all times, I don't trust her one bit being alone for more than five minutes when were out of the house.

My name is Emma
Stone. Yes, my sister
is Alice. I am 145
but I look around 20.
I am also a Vampire
& I was turned not
born a vampire. As
Alice said already,
I am the evil one.
You'll learn why I
became evil soon.

Ok, now I'll tell you how I got my scars & why Im out to get Taylor. Well, before I moved away Taylor & I were friends. We were out on a walk in the Blackrose Forest & Taylor jumped out of the way when a Raven with long sharp claws flew at us. At the time I wasn't a vampire, but she was so the raven would have had no effect on her but it had a major effect on me. The Raven left three deep claw marks across my cheek & I had to get stitches. Then after only the scars were left I was turned into a vampire, and Im not going to tell you how because I don't know how the heck that happened. Im out get her because it was all her fault, & I know she had something to do with me becoming a vampire because I found a small bit of black ash & a hole in my shirt where the ash came from. Ever since then I've only felt Sorrow, Hatred, & Pain. Alright, now about me. When I first meet you Im all sweet & charming but after I've known you for a while I'll start being my normal evil self, ruthless & heartless. I drink human blood & rarely animal blood. Im normally fighting with my sister or trying to get away from her so I can find Taylor & get my revenge. But when Im not doing that Im hanging out at different places like a Grill, or a Bar, or a Forest. Oh & you can get me mad at you if you say one little wrong thing, and if your a human when i get mad at you, boy are you dead. One moment I could be all sweet & charming & the next someone's on the floor either dead or close to dead. Oh & I absolutely hate animals, their just to cute.

Pictures & GIFs © Rightful Owners

For My Use Only~
Code: Select all
[b]|☠| Taylor |☠|[/b]

[b]|❦| Alice |❦|[/b]

[b]|☁| Emma |☁|[/b]

[b]|❄| Cadence |❄|[/b]

[b]|☾| Aideen |☽|[/b]
Last edited by 76heart on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:04 am, edited 16 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |❀| Supernatural |❀| 1x1 w/ Damonsalvatore2129

Postby borahae. » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:49 am

Full Name:: My Name Is Adam Conant

Nickname(s):: Just Call Me Adam

Race(Vampire, Witch, Vampire Hunter, etc):: I Am A Warlock

Abbilites:: I Am Able To Do Spells, And All Kinds Of Magic.

Birthday:: By Birthday Is On January 17th

Personality:: I Am Outgoing, Kind, Caring, Loving And Chivalrous. I Can Be Very Romantic When It Comes To Love, And I Will Protect Anyone That I Care About.

History:: Well, I Was Born A Warlock, And Found Out What I Was When I Was 15. I Never Took What I Was Seriously Until I Started To Use Magic. I Was Born In This Town, And Have Never Moved From It Once.

Family:: My Dad And Mom, Passed Away Not That Long Ago So I Am All Alone.

Relationship Status:: I Am Curantly Single, And Waiting For My True Love.

Crush:: You'll See As We Go On.. :)

Theme Song(s):: "Never Let Me Go" By Florence + The Machine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name:: My Name Is Avril Salvatore

Nickname(s):: Just Call Me Avril, And I May Let You Call Me Avi.. No Promises Though

Race(Vampire, Witch, Vampire Hunter, etc):: I Am A Vampire, Sadly. I Would've Prefered To Be A Witch, But It Can Do.

Abbility(s):: I Am Able To Run As Fast As The Speed Of Sound, And I Am Immortal. I Am Also Able To Compell Everthing Accept For Another Vampire.

Weakness(s):: Well, One, The Sunlight Burns Me If I Step Out Into It, And If I Stay Out There With No Protection I Will Turn On Fire And Burn Into Ashes. I Am Also Weakened By Vervain.

Birthday:: I Was Born On May 12th In The Year 1870

Personality:: I Am A Proper, Pickey Person, Who Doesn't Like To Mess Around. I Can Change Though If You Get To Know Me. Unlike My Uncle, I Tend To Try And Stay Hidden To The World. I Love To Sing, And Play The Piano And If I Could, I Would Spend An Eternity Just Playing My Piano And Singing.

History:: Well, I Don't Have Much Of A History. My Dad, Zach Salvatore, Lived With Damon In The Salvatore Boarding House For The Longest Time Untill Damon Snapped His Neck. Zach, Being Human, Did Not Revive And Died. I Came To Town To Check On My Dad, To Find Out That He Was Dead. I've Never Really Had A Good Relationship Status With My Uncle, And Don't Ever Plan To.

Family:: Sadly, I Am Related To Damon, My Uncle... But, Thank God I Have My Other Uncle Stefan, Who's Much More Mature

Relationship Status:: I Am Curantly Single

Crush:: I Don't Have A Crush. I'm Not Really In Town To Date, Just To Get Revenge On My Uncle.

Theme Song(s):: My Theme Song

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name:: The Names Damon Salvatore

Nickname(s):: Just Call Me Damon, And If You Call Me Anything Else I'll Rip Your Head Off.

Race(Vampire, Witch, Vampire Hunter, etc):: I'm A Vampire And I'm Proud. Own It, Live It, Love It, Stop Being Ashamed Of Who You Are.

Abbility(s):: I Can Run As Fast As The Speed Of Sound, And I Am Able To Make People Forget What Ever I Want Them To. I Can Also Compell Anything Besides A Vampire, To Do My Dirty Work For Me. I Am Also Able To Go Into Peoples Dreams And Change Them Up A Bit. Also, I Am Immortal, Which Is The Best Part. I Like Being The Eternal Stud.

Weakness(s):: I Am Weakened By Vervain, And The Sunlight. Luckily, I Have A Sun Ring That Protects Me From The Sun Though.

Birthday:: I Was Born Sometime In 1840, But I Don't Know When. I Forgot My Exact Date, Since I Don't Really Celebrate It, Seems Though I'm Dead.

Personality:: Well, To Be Honest, I Am Arogant, And Very Dangerous. I Find Enjoyment In Tricking Weak Humans, And Feeding On Them. I Also Find Enjoyment In Killing Humans And Toying With My Little Niece Avril. I Tend To Cause Alot Of Trouble, But If You Get To Know Me I Can Be A Different Person. Actually, I Take That Back. Like What I'v Said Before, "When People See Good, They Expect Good And I Don't Want To Live Up To Anyones Expectations" I Tend To Hide All My Emotions Inside, Especially Sadness.

History:: In 1864, I Was Turned Into A Vampire After Being Shot By My Father With Katherine Peirce's Blood in My System. My Transitioning Was completed When My Little Brother Stefan Salvatore Convinced Me To Kill A Woman. I, Now Angry At Stefan For Convincing Me To Complete My Transition, Vowed To Make Stefan's Life Miserable for As Long As I Lived.

Family::Well, Curantly, Its Just My Annoying Little Brother Stefan, And My Niece Avril That Are Alive.

Relationship Status:: I Am Single And Ready To Mingle

Crush:: Well, Thats For Me To Know, And For You To Dot Dot Dot

Theme Song(s):: I Have Many Theme Songs Including:
"For Your Entertainment" By Adam Lambert
"Let It Rock" By Kevin Rudolf
"Devils Also Cry"
"Perfect" By Hedley

Conversations With Me:: Here Are A Few Conversations People Have Had With Me, So You Get The Jif Of Who I Am

Stefan: I should be upstairs grooming my hero hair.
Damon: Are you drunk?
Stefan: I don't know, Mom, am I?

Damon: Is the old you ready to come out and play?
Elena: Go to Hell.

Stefan: Where is she now?
Damon: Maybe eating a hot dog... vendor

Shane: I'll stay here to make sure she's safe.
Damon: I'll stay here to make sure you're not lying.

Elena: My brother wants to kill me.
Damon: Welcome to the club.

Jeremy: Give me a stake. I'll kill Damon right now.
Damon: Easy, Van Helsing.

Damon: You should have called Stefan.
Elena: I don't trust him right now.
Damon: P.S. I called Stefan.

Meredith: Tell me that is not a bomb.
Damon: Okay, it's a kitten. It's an adorable, exploding kitten.

Damon(Talking To Alaric's Grave): You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A
minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

Damon: I'm gonna go rip his head off now.
Stefan: You do that, Damon, and you risk exposing all of us.
Damon: Well I think the risk will be slightly diminished when I, you know, rip his head off.

Matt: You can't possibly hate me more than I hate myself.
Damon: Yes I can.

Bonnie: It was her call.
Damon: Know what else was her call? Every bad thing ever.

Damon: Sorry I killed you... twice.
Alaric: So I have to actually die to get a real apology out of you.

Elena: Why don't you ever let anyone see the good in you?
Damon: When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.

Damon: What the hell’s wrong with you? You’re not supposed to witchy migraine me.
Bonnie: You’re not supposed to kill Tyler.

Damon: You might have a concussion.
Jeremy: Thanks for the concern, d**k.

Alaric: You killed me!
Damon: Ric, no hard feelings, alright? I was on a bit of a tear, and everyone was trying to tell me how to behave.
Alaric: Maybe they finally realized you’re a d**k.

Damon: I was wrong.
Elena: Are you drunk?

Elena: Can you just appreciate the fact that you're not dead?
Damon: I'll give you 10 seconds. 9... 8...

Damon: I know you love Stefan. And it will always be Stefan. But I love you. You should know that..
Elena: I do.

Damon: You should have met me in 1864. You'd have liked me.
Elena: I like you now. Just the way you are.

Damon: Wow, I'd love to lend you a hand, but, you know, you wouldn't want me doing anything stupid.
Stefan: You're seriously gonna be like this?
Damon: You and your girlfriend are calling the shots. I'm just... backing off, Stefan.

Damon: You should be thankful she’s here. She’s keeping me from going for what I really want.
Stefan: You’re right. Thank you for being in love with my girlfriend.

Damon: And you're going to die, Elena.
Elena: And then I'll come back to life.
Damon: That is not a risk I am willing to take.
Elena: But I am. It's my life, Damon. My choice.
Damon: I can't lose you.
Elena: You won't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name::My Name Is Stefan Salvatore

Nicknames::Just Call Me Stefan

Race(Vampire, Witch, Vampire Hunter, etc)::I Am A Vampire, And I Hate It.

Birthday::I Was Born On November 5th In 1846.

Personality::I Am The Type Of Person That If I Tell A Lie It Will Haunt Me Forever. Unlike My Brother Damon, I Drink Animal Blood Instead Of Human Blood. I Am Outgoing And Kind, And Very Loving Of My Family. Unlike Damon, I Treasure My Loved Ones, And I Spend Most Of My Life Protecting Them, Even If It Means Me Dieing.

History::I Was born on November 5th 1846 and raised in Mystic Falls, Virginia to Giuseppe Salvatore and an unnamed mother, who died when I was younger. I Am the younger brother of Damon. When Me and Damon were human, We were very close and were best friends in life. Damon always confided and trusted in me and I always defended Damon, especially to our father, and was fiercely loyal to him. However, this all seemed to change when me and Damon fell in love with the same girl, Katherine Pierce, who turned out to be a vampire. I had strong feelings for Katherine before finding out that she was a vampire. Once I discovered Katherine's deep, dark secret, I was both scared and repulsed by Katherine and vampirism in general. Katherine, however, compelled Me to not be afraid of her, to keep her secret and go on as if I didn't know she was a vampire. It was also revealed that Katherine compelled Me to drink her vampire blood against my will. Damon, on the other hand, drank Katherine's blood willingly, wanting and desiring the immortal life in order to spend an eternity with Katherine. In 1864, I was turned into a vampire after being shot by my father, Giuseppe, along with my brother, Damon with Katherine's blood in my system, before accidentally killing my father during a visit to tell him that I was going to let Myself die. Damon, who turned into a vampire as well, promised Me an eternity of misery as he was angry that I had forced him to turn and jealous that Katherine had also turned me. A newborn vampire with uncontrollable
bloodlust, I was unable to resist the temptations of human blood and became severely out of control and addicted (later on known as the Ripper) to the blood, killing many people because of My lack of control and extreme bloodlust. However, I learned to change his ways when I was taught to control it by a vampire named Alexia "Lexi" Branson, who later on became My best friend or companion. After decades of absence from the town I called home, I returned to Mystic Falls to visit My home and Zach. On May 23, 2009, I heard the Gilbert's car
accident at Wickery Bridge. It was then and there that I fatefully encountered Elena Gilbert for the first time. After only being able to save Elena, I noticed that she looked exactly like Katherine.

Family Members::Well, All I Have Left Is My Neice Avril And Damon. My *Uncle* Zach Used To Live With Me And Damon, But Damon Quickly Changed That By Killing Him.

Relationship Status::I Am Single

Crush::None Yet. I'm Only Back In Town To Protect Avril.

Theme Song(s)::My First Theme Song
My Second Theme Song

House::Well, I Live With Damon And Avril In The Salvatore Boarding House.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name:: Hey There, My Name Is Spencer Mills

Nickname(s):: Just Call Me Spencer.. Although, People Sometimes Call Me Spenc

Race(Vampire, Witch, Vampire Hunter, etc):: I Am A Human.

Birthday:: My Birthday Is On July 4th

Personality:: I'm Pretty Outgoing, And Chivilrous. I Can Be A Jerk Though, And I Usually Use Sarcasam. I Love To Play The Drums, And Party. People Tend To Call Me A Party Animal. Where Ever There's A Party, I'm There.

History:: I Don't Remember Anything From My Past. I Was Hit By A Car When I Was 10 And Since Then, I Can't Remember A Darn Thing Besides What I Do Now.

Family:: None That I Know Of.

Relationship Status:: Well, I Am Single And Ready To Date. I Don't Personally Care What Kind Of Creature You Are.

Crush:: None Yet.

Theme Song(s):: My First
My Second
And My Third

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name:: My Name Is Niklaus Mikealson

Nicknames:: Just Call Me Klaus, And If You Dare Call Me Anything Else, I Will Rip You Limb From Limb

Race(Vampire, Witch, Vampire Hunter, etc):: I Am The Original Hybrid

Birthday:: I Don't Remember My Birthday

Personality:: I Am One Of Those People, That If You Say The Wrong Thing, I Will Rip Your Head Off. I Am Violent, And Will Get My Revenge On People. I Can Be Full Of Myself Sometimes, But Who Wouldn't Be If You Were One Of The First Supernatural Creatures, And Your Blood Was A Cure?

History:: I Was Born More Than A Thousand Years Ago, And I Was Born A Werewolf. My Mother Was The First Witch And She Made A Spell To Make Me And My Siblings Vampires, And Now I Am Half Vampire, Half Werewolf. Me And My Siblings Don't Have A Good Relationship, Mainly Because If I Get Mad At Them I Stick Then In The Heart With A Dagger That Can Keep Vampires *Frozen* For Years, And I Shove Them In A Coffin For About 100 Years.

Family Members:: I Killed My Mother And Father, But I Still Have My Sister Rebekah, And My Brother Elijah. My Brother Henry Died Along Time Ago, With A Desease, And My Brothers Kol And Finn Died Not That Long Ago. Damon Salvatore Killed Finn, And That Gilbert Boy Killed Kol And Right Now I Am Ploting My Revenge On Both Of Them.

Relationship Status:: I Am Single

Crush:: I Don't Have One. I Did Not Come Home To This Town To Get Into A Relationship

Theme Song(s):: My First Theme Song

House:: I Live In The Mikealson Mansion With Rebekah And Elijah

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name::My Name Is Elijah Mikealson

Nicknames:: Just Call Me Elijah

Race(Vampire, Witch, Vampire Hunter, etc):: I Am One Of The Original Vampires

Birthday:: I Don't Remember When My Birthday Was

Personality:: I Am Kind, And Outgoing, But I Do Have A Thing For Revenge. I Am One Of The Only Originals That When I Make A Promise, I Always Keep It.

History:: I Don't Have Much Of A History. My Mother Made me A Vampire When I Was Only In My 20's And For Most Of My Life, I Was Shoved In A Coffin And Stuck In It.

Family Members:: I Have My Brother Niklaus, And My Sister Rebekah Left.

Relationship Status:: I Am Single, And Will More And Likely Always Be Single

Crush:: None

Theme Song(s):: (WIP)

House:: I Live With Niklaus And Rebekah In The Mikealson Mansion

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(WIP)
Last edited by borahae. on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:24 pm, edited 10 times in total.
    𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐘𝐆𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐀 (𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐘𝐆𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐀) !!
    어서 나를 구해줘 어서 나를 구해줘
    ─────────────────────────
    bora • she/her • adult • est • infj
    my babyangel ♡
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:57 am

Damon Salvatore
Vampire I 173 I Male

The Radio In The Salvatore Boarding House Was Blaring And Playing The Song "For Your Entertainment". Damon Was In The Living Room, Dancing Like There Was No Tommorow. He Had A Drink In His Hand, And He Finished It While Dancing, Smashing The Bottle On The Floor When He Was Done. There Were Now Glass Pieces Everywhere. He Danced Past The Glass, And Walked Over To The Radio, Turning It Up As High As It Could Go.

Avril Salvatore
Vampire I 143 I Female

Avril Was On Her Way Home From A Walk In The Forest. When Arriving At The House, She Opened The Door To Find Her Uncle Dancing Like An Idiot In The Living Room. She Walked In And Sighed When She Saw The Glass "Can't You Just Set The Bottles Down When Your Done, Instead Of Smashing Them!!" She Screamed, A Tad Bit Annoyed.

Adam Conant
Warlock I 22 I Male

Adam Was Taking A Stroll In The Town. He Had Nothing To Do. His Hands Where In His Pockets And He Was On His Direction To A Nearby Diner.
    어서 나를 구해줘 어서 나를 구해줘
    my babyangel ♡
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:05 am

|☠| Taylor |☠|
Taylor was walking back to her house after her visit to the Shop trolley. She had gotten a new bridle for her horse Midnight. She was wearing This. She was a long way from her house but she didn't feel like using her super fast speed.

(My cat just barfed, yucky)
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:10 am

Damon Salvatore
Vampire I 173 I Male

Damon Looked At His Niece And Smirked "What? Sorry I Didn't Hear You,"

Avril Salvatore
Vampire I 143 I Female

Avril Rolled Her Eyes "Ugh, Its Pointless Trying To Talk To You.." He Said Stomping Into The Kitchen.

Adam Conant
Warlock I 22 I Male

Adam Was Walking, When He All Of A Sudden Bumped Into A Girl. He Looked At Her "Sorry," He Said With A Smile As He Stopped Walking.

(Gross! XD)
    어서 나를 구해줘 어서 나를 구해줘
    my babyangel ♡
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:14 am

|☠| Taylor |☠|
Taylor looked up. "It's fine." She said kindly. She tilted her head at him. She didn't drop the bridle she had on her shoulder or stumble.

|☾| Aideen |☽|
Aideen was in her house playing her organ.

(Yeah it is, I was filming the other day and he barfed on the Garage right near were I was filming...)
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:21 am

Damon Salvatore
Vampire I 173 I Male

Damon Smiled And Laughed, As He Danced Wildly. He Loved Getting His Neice Mad. It Was His Speicialty.

Avril Salvatore
Vampire I 143 I Female

Avril Stomped In The Kitchen, And Grabbed A Glass Of Water. She Began To Drink It, And She Leaned Her Back On The Counter As She Drank Her Drink. She Looked At Her Uncle Dance And Rolled Her Eyes.

Adam Conant
Warlock I 22 I Male

Adam Had Stopped, Because He Felt Something When he Bumped Into The Girl. He Felt Darkness Coming From Her. He Then Looked At Her "I'm Adam,"

Spencer Mills
Human I 21 I Male

Spencer Was Strolling Past The Salvatore House, When He Heard Music Loud Music Coming From It. He Decided To See If Anything Intresting Was Going On.

(Lol, My Cat Used To Puke All The Time By My Breyers... It Got Annoying))
    어서 나를 구해줘 어서 나를 구해줘
    my babyangel ♡
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:25 am

|☠| Taylor |☠|
"Im Taylor." She said cautiously. She immediately knew that he was a Warlock.

|☾| Aideen |☽|
Aideen stopped playing and walked around the large echoing room. She called for her falcon Gear and Gear flew to her quickly. She then let him land on her shoulder and she walked down the long hallways.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me