Artist Saikiyo [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mutato #110

Postby Saikiyo » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Do not post until Akami posts, thank you♥

What is a Mutato?

In a rapidly changing world of rapidly accumulating toxic waste, Mutatoes take to the sky.
These creatures, affectionately dubbed Mutatoes, are a sad combination of an unknown creature, radioactive material, and a potato.
They live in the sky and consume UV radiation. They are the new era of Super Man.

At birth Mutatoes are about the size of a potato and can grow to around the size of a basketball.
Generally they are busy creatures who would prefer flying to being carried.
The Mutato is filled with the same kind of gases that its tail is made of.
These gases are currently unidentified, but are lighter than air- enabling them to fly.
They can stay in the air for a maximum of 20 hours straight before they need to land and "rest".
Though, when they can't be in the air, Mutatoes pace... a lot.

You may add one extra
Things you must include:
+Your Username
+Name of the Mutato
++Reason for choosing the name
+What's this mutato's favorite thing to do on a hot day?:

August 1
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #110

Postby Akami-chan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:30 am

Angelica.Lucia wrote:
Aww she's perfect! For me >:3

No, but really, she would be a perfect fursona <3

My Name~ Angelica.Lucia

Her Name~ Sahara Blaze (Sahara for short)

Her Story~
Sahara was born at the edge of a very large city, near a desert. When she first opened her eyes, her senses were engulfed in chaos and the smell of fear. Scared but curious, little baby Sahara took off, flying high above the city, wondering how she got there. A huge explosion sounded from beneath her and a scared Sahara flew off into the peace of the desert. There, in the desert, with its winds to ride as the red sun blazed its way across the sky, Sahara followed tracks of animals, footprints and trails, that twisted from nowhere and led her farther astray from the city. Just a small creature, about the size of a small melon, Sahara travelled slowly but surely across the desert. One day, the mutatoe found a trail of footprints, unlike anything she had ever seen. A whiff of flowery perfume met her, carried from far away by the soft breeze. The smell was new and different from anything she had ever experienced and somehow made her feel happy. Excited, young Sahara traced the mysterious footprints, that accompanied the smell undisturbed by the wind, looking desperately for anything other than sand and cacti to accompany her. Finally, after days of following the tracks, the young Mutatoe floated slowly to the ground, laying in the sand, tired and sad. Would she ever get out of this desert? Would she always have to be alone? Suddebly, a shadow was cast over her and a pair of hands descended from nowhere and picked her up in a warm embrace. "Well aren't you a cutie?" the girl said smiling down at Sahara, "Are you all by yourself?" Sahara looked at her savior with eyes as big as dinner plates. She squeaked involutarily. "Oh, don't be scared," the girl soothed, "You're not alone anymore."

Oh, her favorite thing to do on a hot day is play with her Mommy's fox; Hawkblaze, and then devour a nice heaping bowl of Rocky Road ice cream! With Hawky, of course!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1867561][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/203/0/3/mutato_110_small_by_akai_umi-d6ekb6v.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Akami-chan on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Akami-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter.sunset » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:18 am

Reserved
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zelda - Saria - Midna - Tetra
Signature Credit
winter.sunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diddlebug » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:46 am

Beautiful!
Last edited by Diddlebug on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diddlebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:14 am

Definite reserve
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiira Coralavus » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Her name is: Yoake
my username: Fiira Coralavus
Reason for choosing this name? it means Dawn in Romanji, and thats what this one just seems like =D
On a hot day? inside gorging on ice cream, or exploring looking for cool things or food.
Story Part One, How Yoake Came To Be. (not so good... oh well XD warning contains a bomb)
One day a small cat was walking along in the market, looking for scraps when it heard a low screaming whistle. It looked up to see a bomb coming down and down and down. It stood stock still in shock when it hit, it was a radiation bomb and spread everywhere, mutating everything. The poor cat was merged with a potato that had fallen from a market stall, its body became rounder and its tail became long and made out of pure radiation. But some things were good! it became like a chemeleon, the its body matching the background as it walked. creating a odd look, But at least it was alive.
Part Two, When Yoake Discovered Flight
Now this cat, (that had decided to name its self Yoake) was walking along bubbles coming out of its tail, like normal but its next step was odd then the other couldnt even feel the ground. Yoake stared down in horror at the shrinking ground, turns out he had still been mutating for the past three months! Gaining more and more radioactive gasses. so she floated higher and higher before she hit a tree cutting her side, she yelped in pain and started to plummet losing those lighter-than-air gasses, this cat must be the luckiest cat in the universe, because once more it didnt die. Yoake plummeted faster and faster, closing her eyes she though 'This is the end' and waited. She landed with a thump and a poof of feathers, she had landed in the pillow factory! Now this cat was off with its new powers awaiting for the right command.
Part Three, why she bamboozles alien scientists:
Now this cat had a weird habit of pacing back and forth and back and forth, and one day while it paced, deep in thought a ufo came and landed right beside it. To deep in its thought to notice anything, it didnt notice the giant pronged hand reaching out to grab it. Well... Yoake did notice the claw, when it was encircling her waist and pulling her in to the gaping maw of the ship. These things, grabbed her as soon as she was inside. They where a little odd with there giant heads tiny legs and little flying scooter things they flew around on.. But Yoake had seen worse on her own planet. But these scientists hadn't, on there planet everyone is exactly like the other, the only way to tell whose who is by there eye color, which doesn't work most of the time considering that there are millions of people with slightly different eye colors that all look relativity the same anyway. Well back to Yoake, now these scientist had used a machine to strap her to a table, but looked scared. Yoake was wining and trying to get out, but to no avail. She was stuck fast, now one scientist decided to approach "the strange earthling" and it poked her. On the wrong side, the poke re-opened her cut from the branch spewing green gas everywhere. The first scientist went unconscious and the rest made fast work of returning the creature and never coming back again. To this day there are still tales of the legendary giant (the scientists over exaggerated a bit) killer mutant potato thing on planet Zepcon 4.
(i like random funny-ish stories =3)
Picture! to represent her =D

Last edited by Fiira Coralavus on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:03 am, edited 16 times in total.
Brynn, they/them
not super active here, so it may take a while for me to answer and such, thank you for your patience!
✌️
Fiira Coralavus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saikiyo » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Fiira Coralavus wrote:who owns this...?

No one yet. People are still trying out for it. ^^
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmineflyer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:42 pm

+Your Username PFDB123
+Name of the Mutato Makenna
++Reason for choosing the name Makenna means "born of fire."Makenna the Mutato was born with a combination of an unknown creature, radioactive magma, and a potato, so she was quite literally "born of fire."
+What's this mutato's favorite thing to do on a hot day?: Makenna loves to float around the sky on a hot day, soaking up as much Vitamin D as she can. If she gets too hot (which hasn't happened often) she will go down to Earth, preferably falling through several clouds along the way.
+What is this Mutato's Personality?: Makenna has a fiery temper, it doesn't take much to set her off. She is full of energy, much more then the average Mutato, and so paces much more when not in the air. However she does have a sweet side too her, and will fiercely stick by anyone she comes to know and love.
My Links
My DA
My FR
Ask.fm

activity will be sporadic,
there's just a lot of things coming up in life right now
carmineflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:34 am

Last edited by allinian on Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lierre » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:45 pm

-dropping out
Last edited by Lierre on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me