Based on Click to view
Artist montyboy101 [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt this CD#19

Postby montyboy101 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:42 am

|| What is a Cappuccino Dragon ||

Cappuccino dragons are loner creatures. They are omnivores. They rarely eat meat. They live in any types for forest, except tropical. CDs can live up to 80 years old; but most of them die at about 65.The females will be ready to mate at about 4 years of age. the male will stay with the female until she will have about 2 eggs. She will be pregnant for 1 year. After having 2 eggs, she will not be ready to mate for 2 years. The males have their own territory while females usually just wonder about in males territory. They protect themselves by using their Cappuccino. It is very rare to find a CD with 2 different colours of Cappuccino; normally, it's 1 colour. Some of them do have mask;; but it's very rare. Mask on CDs shows that they are a part of shadows and souls. That means that the one CD with a mask take souls from other CDs. They are dangerous ; and most of them are immortal. But don't worry, they are really rare :3 . Mask CDs are usually dark colours; including black and grey. The will always have a large amount of black and grey on them.

Hey guys! This is my first adoptable CD! ( I Promise they will get better-im just warming up hehe :twisted: :twisted: )

Code: Select all
Username-
What would you name her-
What will you do with her-
Other-

This will end on... 25 July, Extended date will be 1 Augest!
montyboy101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt this CD#19

Postby sylveonite » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Username- lucky.
What would you name her- Candie
What will you do with her- Use her as a carrie.
Other- Thanks!
slowly getting back in cs after a looonng hiatus <3

pets in my pound section are free
all offers considered ~

Shadow
sylveonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups