Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Serrian Guardians adopts {WIP} by Warrdog

Artist Warrdog [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 6

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Warrdog

Serrian Guardians adopts {WIP}

Postby Warrdog » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:09 pm

This thread is a wip because I'm still adding shading and such to the lines XD

I will be holding an artist competition when this opens.

| [url=*]Breeding/Nursery[/url] | [url=*]Fanclub[/url] | [url=*]FanForum[/url] | [url=*]Roleplay[/url] | [url=*]Archive[/url] |

The Ancient Ones wrote: What is a guardian?
We are quite unique you see bearing traits of the human species of wolf, bear, and lizard. Our 'tails' as you would call them

Rules
- Give all staff and owners your full respect
- Do not use/steal designs or SGs that you do not win
- Do not ask to become a mod, artist, guest artist, or any kind of staff
- Do not mini mod, that's why I appoint moderators
- Do not bribe any staff or owners provide you with favors, SGs, or otherwise SG related material
- You may only own 4 custom SGs {Loyalty, and kindness may earn you more; I wll PM those with gift, so do not ask!}
- SGs can NOT be fursonas, as fursonas should be an extension of yourself, and since you do not own this species it should not be used for such purposes.
- You may NOT sell a SG for pets/money/any type of currency
- If someone has created SG gift lines, you may NOT color them in for a competition entry. Owned SGs ONLY. {Those creating gift lines I ask that you require proof of ownership before adding someone to color the lines}
- Only one person may own a SG. There is no co-owning.

Growth
- 5 months RL between each stage.
- The months start counting from the day you OWN a SG, not when it was created.
- It is preferred that you ask the artist to advance your SG. Contact Freaksho in the event the artist has been removed/was a GA, or if you wish to do so on your own.

Re-Adoption
- If you do not wish to own a SG anymore, PM the artist and they will put it up for adoption again
- You MAY gift your SG to another user, but please contact Freaksho before doing so as you must have permission and the roster must be updated

Revamp/New lines
- In the event we revamp the lines of SGs you must contact the original artist or Freaksho in order to have your SG changed to the new lines.
- You may not 're-own' an SG once it has been gifted/re-adopted to another user, on new lines

Size chart
Baby- Small dog
Adolescent- X-large dog
Young adult- Young bear
Adult- Large Horse

Serril
Hatchling- Large dog
Adult- X-Large dog

Specific information
- Unisex SGs are extremely rare, and have longer lifespans than normal SGs, though they are sterile, and cannot breed.
- The gems of an SG will always match the visor of their Serril {see-real}.
- SGs occasionally eat meat, but most feed on rift energies.
- It is not often to find an SG with accessories. In most cases their partners, rift master [aka you] have created them for their SG, or the SG has created the item itself for a special reason.
- SG males may mate with as many females in their lifetimes as they want. Female SGs can only mate 3 times in their lives.
- Typically when a SG mates their Serril will mate as well; there is rarely a case where this does not occur.
- Each litter has 2-3 cubs in it. 4 is a rare maximum
- SG cubs are not given their rift gems till they are adults and have bonded with their Serril.

Owner
Freaksho

Artists
Freaksho

-Holding a competition-

Guest Artists
none

Code: Select all
[center]I'm applying for Guest Artist![/center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Examples of work[/b] (Three max!)
[b]Do you own a tablet:[/b] (Not required in order to be an artist.)
[I]I, [u]username[/u] have read and understand the rules of SGs and promise not abuse mt artist powers should I be chosen.[/I]

Guest Artist Applications are CLOSED!!

Guest artist forms close when I say so. I will choose (typically) 2 guest artists at a time, and you will receive a PM from me If you are chosen. If you are a guest artist, you are allowed to create 2-3 SGs within a month of acceptance.

Strikes
These users have broken a rule and have been warned. {3 strikes= temporary ban, 5= perma ban}
NONE -Keep it this way!

Banned
These users have broken a rule(s) and have been banned {type of ban will be listed}
NONE -Keep it this way!

Affiliates
{any may apply}

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Serrian Guardians adopts {WIP}

Postby Warrdog » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:17 am

Q: How do I adopt?
A: If you are interested in adopting, to find out which are up for adoption, browse through those above, or you can look at those listed specifically for adoption on the front page. To adopt a SG, you must fill out the form and comply with all rules listed by the artist in the first post below the individual for adoption.

Q: How many can I have?
A: There is no limit on the number you can apply for at a given time. However, if you win a SG and reach your 5 max, you must drop out of all other adoptions, and are not permitted to own any others, unless you put one of yours up for re-adoption.

Q: Can I have/make a custom?
A: Customs are commissioned through artists by posting the form on the main thread. Customs cost 1-2 uncommons from '12 or earlier. For very complex customs please discuss price with your artist; if a problem occurs bring the matter to Freaksho.

Q: Can I add items to my SG?
A: Upon adopting, owners are permitted to add a few minor accessories to their SG, with the artists’ approval. Minor accessories would include a small necklace, bracelet, or perhaps feathers. Clothing and major edits (hair, eyes, etc.) are not permitted, and may cost you your ownership.

Q: Can I ask two people to breed their SGs so I can have the baby?
A: This answer is a big N-O. This is not permited as when two SGs breed the litter is put up for adoption, fairly, unless on of the owners of the parents takes a cub and gifts it to you.

Q: If I win a SG, do I get to keep all of the art used in forms?
A: If art is included in an adoption process, art does not automatically belong to the winner. Permission must be given voluntarily by the artist and/or art purchaser for the new owner to use the art.

Q: How do I grow my SG cub?
A: For cubs, once your SG has reached the adult age (after five months of ownership), please speak with the original artist about “advancing” your SG on the adult lines. If they are busy you may request another artist do it for you.

Q: Can I change my SG's design?
A: No, this defeats the whole purpose of it being an adoptable, if you didn't like how it looked, why ask for it when there are others completely content with the appearance of the SG?

Q: Can my SG be a pet?
A: Well, technically they are partners, and prefer not to be called or treated as pets.

Q: When are special SGs released?
A: when we hit milestones in SG creation such as the 50th and 100th SG Freaksho will be responsible for creating special SGs fro the occasion.

Q: Do SGs live in groups?
A: SGs reside in clans, which are much like lion prides. The element they control has nothing to do with the pride clan they reside in.

Nothing to report here
the information in my
signature c:

Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Serrian Guardians adopts {WIP}

Postby Warrdog » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:18 am

Something's happening wrote: What's up with SGs?
This will be the news corner; Freaksho will update this regularly with information, events, and other things to do with SGs
Last edited by Warrdog on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Nothing to report here
the information in my
signature c:

Warrdog

My pets