Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

P I K A ~ P L A C E ; ; Pokemon capture "adopts" by hamkid

Artist hamkid [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

P I K A ~ P L A C E ; ; Pokemon capture "adopts"

Postby hamkid » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:47 am

Welcome to the Pika Place, where pokemon are fun are found wandering around. When you see a pokemon, throw a ball, battle, or convince them to join your team. Soon, you will have a big family of creatures in interesting shapes and colorful, more advanced from animals today. A creature called a pokemon, who come in many different types and elements.

~~~~~
Things have to be known.
Q&A About adopting and such;;
Q; There's no form! How do I adopt one!?!?
A; Capture them. Throw a Pokeball, Battle them, but you MUST Have another pokemon to do this with, until it has no health, and then throw a ball, which will then capture the pokemon without having it escape, OR final option, convince it to join your team, and it might say no or yes. If it says no, talk to it more times, and it MAY change it's mind.
Q; I have no Pokeballs1
A; You are already equipped with them. You don't have to buy them with pets, so just throw a random ball. Note to this, Net Balls are good especially at capturing pokemon that are water type.
Q; What types are there?
A; Fire, grass, water, thunder, normal, dark, poison, ground, fighting, physic, bug. They are the commonest here, And you may not see ice-types, those are hard to find in PP (Pika Place).
~~~~~
Staff:
LITTLEWOLF8: Artist, moderator, thread owner
Artists: Not looking for them, sadly :<
MODERATORS:
Looking!

Code: Select all
I WANNA BE A MOD!
Username:
Why I want to be a mod:

Simple :)

That's all!
~LW
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: P I K A ~ P L A C E ; ; Pokemon capture "adopts"

Postby Permasnow » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:53 am

I don't think your allowed to do these, as it was BlazeMeow's idea first, and they don't want anymore Pokemon Captures, as there's already 4.
Permasnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me