King Inferno Ravens by CodeOtter

Based on Click to view
Artist CodeOtter [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

King Inferno Ravens

Postby CodeOtter » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:33 am

Hurray for creative name! *sarcasm* And his mane and tail looks like orange cream-sickle. X3

Here's the king for the kingdom i made up ^-^ He's the father to Lavender Ravens and Dusk Ravens, and the adoptive father to the oldest of the siblings who i need a name for. Willow Ravens and him are both i guess young rulers, while celestia and luna are over a thousand years the rulers of this kingdom are only about eight hundred, both being immortal that's pretty young in the kingdom to not only be ruling, but to have children as well.

This 'race' of ponies i should say get cutie marks, in fact two talents on occasion, but when that happens its usually just good at them, not really really good at them, but often times they just cover it up. Each pony has at least two -never over five unless royalty, then its no more than six- resistances, and one thing is always fire/heat because in fact, where they live, its almost always hot and even the pegasus and earth pony can use some sort of fire, either mentally or the ability to form it into something. The kingdom only has spring once every hundred years, in which its where normal ponies can visit, for the temperature drops from the normal low of eighty degree's and high of a hundred and ten, and it stays a cool seventy two for a few short weeks. Around that time most of the ponies are bundled up in clothing.

Inferno's talent is Phoenix taming and training, and he raises some for pets or messengers. He rules along side Willow, raising the two kids still at home, for the oldest brother decided to go off on a quest to try to become allies with dragons. I've got to work out Inferno's personality, but i'd love suggestions ^-^ all i've got down is a loving father who cares about his children's well being and also cares deeply about his subjects and hates the title king, and would rather be called a friend.
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me