Lavender ravens :3 by CodeOtter

Based on Click to view
Artist CodeOtter [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lavender ravens :3

Postby CodeOtter » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Found good filly lines and decided to make the sister to one of my new royal OC's. :3 She's supposed to have the bright colors, she inherited the colors from her father, while her brother (second brother i guess, her eldest brother i still need to make) got his mother's looks.

Lavender Ravens is a very happy bouncy young filly, who loves and sweets -she's a bit chubby, not much though- and anything fun. She often gets into trouble, but obviously its small trouble as usually its her brother who looks after her along with the maids, for their parents have been rather busy, and her brother can't stand to see her sad for long.

Later on in life her talent will be baking, and will become a assistant chef as well as co-ruler of a large but not to well known kingdom. But right now, she's the equivalent of a five year old human. Well, a smart one. (*cough* Because i am terrible at rping anything under eight *cough*)

If you want to know where that purple came from since none of her parents have it, her mother's sister has that purple as well as their parents, and it was passed onto her. :3
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lavender ravens :3

Postby General Bacon » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Ooo lovely colors <3 and the mane looks really cool as well!
General Bacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CodeOtter » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:02 pm

FallenAngel~Firefly wrote:
Ooo lovely colors <3 and the mane looks really cool as well!

thanks a bunch ^-^ i've gotta either draw or find good lines to make her older self, but i still haven't decided on to keep her mane as short as it is when she is this young, or make it longer.
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Bacon » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Code: 42-42-564 wrote:
FallenAngel~Firefly wrote:[center]Ooo lovely colors <3 and the mane looks really cool as well!

thanks a bunch ^-^ i've gotta either draw or find good lines to make her older self, but i still haven't decided on to keep her mane as short as it is when she is this young, or make it longer.

Maybe try it long on one and short on another? What about Koda's lines =3[/center]
General Bacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me