Based on Click to view
Artist inactive20000009 [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lumirett #20 -- Day // Winner!

Postby inactive20000009 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:15 am

umm don't mind my ugly cover page /shot

okay so first adopt cx Reused from artist comp, dun mind me!

Give me a brief personality (must have equal negative-positive traits, please) and tell me one thing about her blade of grass. It can be anything, like what she does with it, where she got it, what she thinks of it, etc... c:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Short personality:[/b]
[b]About that bit of grass...[/b]

lol ok um... extras are allowed, and prettying up is allowed. Ends on July 17, which is a week from now on a Wednesday <3

oekaki version here
Last edited by inactive20000009 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lumirett #20 -- Day

Postby Bittertiffany » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:16 am

Username:
Name:
Short personality:
About that bit of grass...
Moving to dA
{{Bittertiffany}}

Also, try to find me on Furvilla!! ;o;
{{bittertiffany}}
Bittertiffany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayus » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:21 am

Username:
    pipsqueak99
Name:
    Calytha Tryss
Short personality:
    Calytha is a very quiet Lumi. When she does speak, it'll be whatever is in the top of her mind at the time-which can be very insulting to some people. She has a very long fuse (lots of patience), but if you manage to tick her off, she will verbally murder you with an armada of... Unkind words. She can be pretty sarcastic whenever she opens her mouth, but treat her right and you'll get a very loving girl.
About that bit of grass...
    That grass is there for a couple of reasons.
  • She loves the scent of freshly mown grass, so she carries it everywhere with her.
  • It keeps her mouth shut. "If you can't say nothin' nice, don't say nothin' at all." She doesn't talk much, but this helps her remove some of the insulting things she says.
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna12345 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:51 am

{ t h e l i t t l e d e t a i l s}

Her name is Kusa and she is a 3 year old Day Lumirett. I am Luna12345 trying to adopt her.

Kusa, (pronounced Koo-Sa) is sweet and a gentle soul. Preferring to play with her grass than to make enemies or even friends for that matter. The friends she does make she holds a severe trust for, relying on them for almost every daily task, from gathering food to meeting new Lumirettes'. Her grass helps to calm her and ease of some of the tension her small frail frame holds.

Kusa lived most of her life alone in the tree's. Her calm nature making it difficult for her to understand angry or hateful Lumiretts' or people. Her only friend is her blades of grass who keep her company where ever she goes. When she was two, Kusa made her first real friend and shyly put all her trust and faith into that friend. They would play and frolic together from dawn until dusk, without her friends Kusa would be a ball of snivelling fluff.

{ a b o u t t h e g r a s s }

The grass is a small piece of the grass that she is named after. Kusa grass. She was born surrounded by it, it made her cradle and entertainment. Making it special to her. The smell of the shards of grass are sweet but not to over powering, enlightening her senses. The grass is simply to comfort and ease her shy and uncertain tendencies.
Last edited by Luna12345 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Leaving for Spain will not be back until 13th August!
Luna12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:18 am

Reserve owo
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Fern

Postby littlelies » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:59 am

U s e r n a m e. :
    little.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

N a m e. :
    fern; which comes from the plant, I thought it fit well and gave her a nice,
    simple and down the earth feeling.
    I later learned the name, Fern, also means "A plant that loves the shade"

G e n d e r. :
    female; how could she be a male? Her pink eyes give a soft look of cuteness,
    and the greens give a nice fresh look next to the cream color.

P e r s o n a l i t y. :
    Fern isn't a big drama queen, or a popular girl. She likes to stay in the background and blend in. Shy and calm she is. Though all of her quiet and blended life, Fern is shady and quite cold. She'll ignore you most of the time, and making friends is hard for Fern. Talking much isn't her thing but she will break and talk sometimes. She's simple, and emotionless.

A b o u t. t h a t. g r a s s. :
    As Fern grew up, she learned that she didn't fit in well. She lost most of her friends, and she lost most of her interests. After school Fern often went to the garden to plant. She spent hours with her beloved plants. Planting was her hobby, her highlight in life. Of course, Fern got new friends and new interests. She often felt ignored, or not loved. Whenever that happened, She would take a walk to the garden. After a while, Fern just decided to carry around her namesake, a Fern, so she would never feel ignored, she would always have a friend

A r t ;
    Chibi <3

W h y. I. w a n t. h e r. and w h a t. I. w i l l. d o. w i t h. h e r. :
    I want Fern because I really love her and I would love to be a part of the lumi community. She would be my first lumi and I would love for her to make friends and roleplay with her. Fern is lovely and her pattern is amazing along with the colors. I'm a sucker or pink or red eyes and the green are just so gorgeous and eye catching.

Now with what I will do with Fern.
    I will obviously roleplay with her and stay active. I wouldn't want to be an un-active owner and leave Fern to collect dust. I have one jmd and two kiamaras, Which I am very active with and love them all. Secondly; Art. I love to draw and i will surely order and make art of Fern and her friends! Stories are another thing. I'm not so great at story writing but I will try.

littlelies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:00 pm

whoa, so many gorgeous forms <33 this is ending tomorrow, so if anybody's form is still a WIP, finish up! uvx
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 am

Ending today c: I'm pretty doubtful that there will be any new forms, so I guess the winner will be posted in a couple minutes OvX
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:19 am

sorry for the double triple post >n<
I really liked all three finished forms in this contest, but since not many people entered I don't feel justified to give a runner up u_x Anyways, the winner is little.! I loved your name--the fern idea goes perfectly with her curly green markings ;w; I also appreciated that you took the time to do art. Congratulations!

Honorable mentions go to Luna12345 and pipsqueak99-- Luna, your form was absolutely gorgeous, and pip, your personality was amazing <33

Thank you everyone for trying out! c: Little., I'll add you to the Oekaki version of Fern in just a moment.
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lumirett #20 -- Day // Winner!

Postby jayus » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:32 am

Congrats! ^-^
jayus