✩ Galaxy Keepers #1 ✩ by teaqarties

Based on Click to view
Artist teaqarties [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

✩ Galaxy Keepers #1 ✩

Postby teaqarties » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:34 pm

What are these mythical beasts with stars wavering in their hair? They are the keepers of the stars, the guardians of the nighttime sky. Never smaller than your average house cat and no bigger than a normal wolf, these majestic beings can be found sitting upon beds of stars or racing each other. Galaxy Keepers, or Star Wolves unique feature are their flowing hair or mane that consist of either stars, the night sky, or a random galaxy. It is rare to find one without a slight twinkle in their hair or one that has an odd pelt color.

Star Wolves have very natural coats that usually range from black, white, or anything in between. It is not unnatural, but most of the Keepers do not have any markings on their pelt and are very simple creatures, well, except for their hair.

Galaxy Keepers are vain creatures and can only stand to be with small numbers of their kind, so packs are usually 2-4 wolves and there is only one male per pack, as males are uncommon, almost rare, to find.

Their diet is a strange one. You would think that they would eat stars or be happy with rocks or anything space related, but you would be wrong. They like to eat meat like any other wolf and sometimes you will find them snacking on stars, but not all of them eat stars.

You have to be nice to the Star Wolves, they are not shy but they are insulted quiet easily and like to be spoiled. They will approach you if you are kind, generous, and promise to spoil them with jewels that sparkle, well, anything that sparkles or glows.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Extra:

Please make the form pretty, I judge pretty forms higher. °u°

End Date: July 21st

Win List Pets ~~
||||
VVVV
draw my kias !!

ImageImage

DeviantArt
Toyhou.se
Design Rules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ Galaxy Keepers #1 ✩

Postby Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:07 am

Summer <3 wrote:Allona meaning strong, Blaze is for the fire in her heart.

The center of the galaxy. The most brightest. The most delicate. The most spectacular. It is like a human heart. Quote origially by me.

Summer <3 wrote:Name - Allona Blaze
Age - Allona is a young adult.
Gender - Female. ovbiously
Nicknames - Alli and Blaze.
Friends - Summer <3's Celestial. She may not be a Galaxy Keeper, but they're still bffs.
Crush - n/a
Mate - n/a
Siblings - n/a

Summer <3 wrote:Fave Lyrics - Allona's fave lyrics are from Adele's Rolling In The Deep:
There's a fire starting in my heart Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark Finally I can see you crystal clear Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
See how I'll leave, with every piece of you Don't underestimate the things that I will do There's a fire starting in my heart Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark
The scars of your love remind me of usThey keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love, they leave me breathlessI can't help feeling
We could have had it allRolling in the deepYou had my heart inside your handAnd you played it to the beat
Baby, I have no story to be toldBut I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burnThink of me in the depths of your despairMaking a home down there as mine sure won't be shared
The scars of your love remind you of usThey keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love, they leave me breathlessI can't help feeling
We could have had it allRolling in the deepYou had my heart inside your handAnd you played it to the beat
Could have had it all Rolling in the deep. You had my heart inside your hand But you played it with a beating
Throw your soul through every open door. Count your blessings to find what you look for Turn my sorrow into treasured gold. You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow
(Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me)We could have had it all(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)We could have had it all
(Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me)It all, it all, it all, it all(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
(Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me)We could have had it all(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)Rolling in the deep
(Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me)You had my heart and soul(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)And you played it to the beat
(Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me)Could have had it all(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)Rolling in the deep
(Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me)You had my heart and soul in your hand(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)But you played it, you played it, you played it to the beat

Personality -
.Kind
.Caring
.Loving
.Creative
Last edited by Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hey there, Delilah
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
wordswordswordsWʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪɴ Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ Cɪᴛʏ?
Bᴜᴛ, ɢɪʀʟ, ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ
Yes, you do
wordswordswordsTɪᴍᴇs sǫᴜᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʜɪɴᴇ ᴀs ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ
I swear, it's true
xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teaqarties » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:47 pm

B u m p

This will be ending in a weeks time. °u°

Win List Pets ~~
||||
VVVV
draw my kias !!

ImageImage

DeviantArt
Toyhou.se
Design Rules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:47 am

okay.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hey there, Delilah
Yes, you do
I swear, it's true
Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teaqarties » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:33 am

Well, since there was only one entry. . . Summer <3 you are now the proud owner of the first Galaxy Keeper. °u°

Win List Pets ~~
||||
VVVV
draw my kias !!

ImageImage

DeviantArt
Toyhou.se
Design Rules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:04 am

Yay! Thanks so much!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hey there, Delilah
Yes, you do
I swear, it's true
Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes