Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Yozora Kitsune #39

Postby Vazchu » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:24 am

Vazchu wrote:
Owner: iluvwolves03 | Name: Eartha | Gender: Female
Palette

See the little mirror, mirror on the wall, who can hear my silent call.
Little mirror, mirror on the wall, which is waiting for it all.
The little mirror, mirror is waiting for thee to fall.

In this world I see, all the suffering created by thee,
I can hear the cries, of all that dies,
The suffering does not deceive and it will not leave.
Not unless thee take a stand, and show your helping hand.
Not unless thee know, I will let thee follow my glow.

Don’t thee feel it? Why don’t thee heal it?
Thee are at fault, just let it all halt,
Afraid, there is no such excuse my friend,
Not unless thee fix it, and choose to admit it.
Not unless thee tries, instead of telling me all these lies.

Protect this world I shall, the world that thee so shamelessly had to neglect,
The pain shall turn to ashes, disappear like those flashes,
Thee kind is but a demon, mostly filled with its evil.
All that poison shall be gone, just wait until I am done.
All that pollution is its core, it is the world’s greatest sore.

See the little mirror, mirror on the wall, who can hear my silent call.
Little mirror, mirror on the wall, which is waiting for it all.
The little mirror, mirror is waiting for thee to fall.

Mihochi wrote:

Yozora Kitsune live in stars, comets, meteorites, things that move around space so they can explore. No bigger than two inches these beautiful creatures are lonely as they merely pass each other by in space. They rarely live in the same rock so when they fall from the sky and land on a plant like earth, with so many people, all they want to do is interact with the strange creatures called humans there.

When their rocks fall though, they easily can return to space, but the interest of people makes them stay, with some even befriending the humans. The Yozora Kitsune resemble Fennec foxes but they are so elaborate in colour and design that one wouldn't make the connection to the earths ordinary Fennec's. The beads and stars that surround them seem to be important to them, they harness their powers while also change shades when approaching the opposite sex, presumably they use them like the peacock would use his feathers to attract a mate.
Last edited by Vazchu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yozora Kitsune #39

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:27 am

Leaf

I'd name this beautiful Kitsune Leaf Because that's the first thing I thought of when I saw her pelt- the 'vein'-like brown patterns on her green fur reminded me of leaves. Also, being around two inches tall, she's short, like a leaf.

Leaf is, in a literal sense, an antagonist to all she meets. She is sarcastic and snappy, impatient and very, very unkind. (You know Ghetsis from Pokemon? She's like a sarcastic, two-inch-tall version of him. Minus the insane 'I am perfection' gig.)

I want her because my brain is cooking up a story and I'd love to have her as a tiny antagonist. Also, she's a perfectly good challenge to draw, which I hope to master.

My life started out pretty normally. I was twins with a male Kitsune, named Don. Our life existed on Earth- and our names were known throughout our pack, seeing as we were the Alpha's children. My name, you ask? Back then, it was Sutik. Don and I- we were the best siblings you can imagine. We always did everything together- sometimes I swore that we even let out our bodily wastes at the same time, not like it matters. However, I keep every moment dear. I hate humans with every fiber in my being. Why? They captured Don. The human pups grabbed a clear thing- I learned it to be a jar- and crammed him in it. I followed them as much as I could, stopping at the end of the forest. From there, more Kitsunes began being captured- my own mother, named Shatu, walked off with a human one day! I kept to the trees, until I was the last one left. The humans started cutting my home down, and slowly started to wonder why their own were limp with claw and teeth marks no more than a needle point wide. They never felt it as I sunk my teeth into them- and am I ever glad when I got the last one to move every last machine out of what was left of my home, leaving me to investigate. What they did made me hate them further. I will forever hate humans, good or bad.

Leaf doesn't like humans, tamed Kitsunes, or anything having to do with humans in general. She does, however, like natural things, and Kitsunes that aren't near humans.

One of her many quirks is her protectiveness over her birthplace- an oak tree. Heck, she even used maple sap to harden and keep one leaf in place- the one she was born on, and the reason she now identifies herself as 'Leaf'.

Despite what she says, another quirk of hers is attaching herself to little humans- one in particular was a little girl named Rosa, who had to move away after she turned 12, much to both of their dismay.

-This concludes my 'form'-

Can we make art for our forms as long as it goes to the winner? --Thanks for answering
Last edited by Vulpine-Poltergeist on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:22 am

Yes, that's at least how I've understood the rule about art.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arachnomania » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:42 am

Username: The Dakotas
Name: Earth
Why I want her: She's so pretty and it's as if she's calling to me.
Story: As I watch the people of this world destroy their home I am heartbroken. I chose to save them because I've known corruption. I remember the time so long ago in my childhood. A time when I was standing in a small field with my family and a stranger appeared. He asked for shelter and we gave him a place to stay for the night. He murdered everyone in my family during the night. He didn't kill me because he didn't know I was there. He took all of the money and valuables that we had. I haven't seen him since then and I hope I never do. I protect this world so that never happens to another family but also because I've seen a few people with good in their hearts. I've also met a wolf who is very nice and caring. After a while we became mates. I don't know how this will work. We're similar species but we are not the same. I curled my tail around my stomach and hope my little ones will be okay.
Arachnomania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby getchoo-XD » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:19 am

Username: iluvwolves03
Name: Eartha
Why I want to call this lady my own: I've never won any adoptables before, so this would be my first yozora kitsune AND adoptable. Also, love the glow.
Personality: Playful and likes meeting new people. Also very smart and knows a lot about the outdoors. Is suspicious of anyone who looks tough, so look calm or she may bite!
Likes: The outdoors and new people. Also likes to hang out with her friends and maybe nap in the sun.
Dislikes: Cold weather and anyone bossy or mean. Don't mess with her or her friends, because she WILL make you regret it!
Quirks: Making a bed out of leaves. She makes a pillow out of cotton, a blanket out of leaves, and bark for the mattress, headboard, and pawboard!
Story or other things: WIP
Last edited by getchoo-XD on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
getchoo-XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby getchoo-XD » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:55 am

Story: Eartha felt like she was meant to do something...but she didn't know what. Now, let's skip to where she talking with her friends. "So, what will you all be doing for the summer?" Her rather bossy friend asks. "Well," Eartha began, "I'm going to find what I was meant to do. I gotta do it, guys. I know I do." The bossy one rolled her eyes. "Eartha, enough of that foolish nonsense. It's not like you have powers or anything." "Now, now," another friend said. "You never know." Eartha sighed. "Tomorrow, I'm leaving. I know I can do something cool. And nobody can stop me." She walked away and the bossy one groaned. "Come on, guys. We have better things to do."
That nigt, the 3 friends were sleeping. Something dashed up a tree. It's fur glistened in the moonlight. The creature looked back and a shining tear slipped from it's shiny green eye. It was Eartha! "Goodbye guys," She said, and darted away. After a long night of battling snakes and thorn bushes, Eartha found a large nest to sleep in. She curled her tail around herself like a fluffy new blanket, closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep. That morning, Eartha was awoken by some fruit falling on her head. She looked up to see a fruit tree and then chomped into the mango for breakfast. After a juicy sweet mango, Eartha felt thirsty and went to a small pond for a drink. While sipping up some water, she heard something in the bushes. She looked back to see a large, green snake. It flicked it's forked tongue at Eartha as she growled. The snake wrapped around her and let out a hiss. Eartha saw a branch with thorns on it and managed to reach for it. She grabbed it, and whacked the snake with it. It slithered away into the bushes, seeking it's next meal. While trotting down a hill, Eartha felt a drop. She looked up to see it was raining. She dashed under a leaf, but it got too wet and collapsed on Eartha. She looked down to see a small cave and dashed for it. When she arrived in the cave, ears dripping wet and raindrops slipping off her tail, Eartha found a scroll. She read it, and it contained many attacks. After reading, Eartha saw a strange paw print on the wall. She pressed her paw on it and left a glowing green mark. She tilted her head and curiosity filled her eyes. She looked back and a creature was at the entrance of the cave. It had wolf like era and a foxlike tail. It had long whiskers flowing from it's muzzle, making it look old and wise. "Who are you...?" Eartha asked. "Call me Master. I am a rare earth creature called a Kio. You have read the scroll and have been called to join the earth fires in the fight against evil." It said. Eartha's eyes widened. She finally found out what she was meant to do! She followed Master down a hole. When she arrived in the earth kingdom, a dragon like creature walked up to her. It was green with a yellow underbelly and a leaf at the end of it's tail. It looked like a cute baby dragon with no wings. "This is your partner." Master said. "You'll guard the earth rocks, which are powerful exploding stones." "Hi." Eartha said. "What are you?" "I'm a kerzra, and my name is Erzra." The creature said. "I'm an earth kerzra, and each if the 4 elemental kingdoms has a kerzra. Even the dark kingdom!" "Well," Eartha said, "Let's start guarding those earth rocks!" And so, Eartha continues to read scrolls, guard rocks with Erzra, and defend against the dark and evil kingdom, but must make sure that humans never find it...it could mean the end of the Earth kingdom. Humans took Eartha's parents and used their fur to keep warm...Eartha misses them ever so dearly.
The End

Also, can my friend draw chibi art of Eartha on dA?
Last edited by getchoo-XD on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
getchoo-XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:54 pm

I'd say that would be okay as long as your friend agrees to let whoever wins keep it. :3

Also, I'd appreciate it if you edit the post where you started with the form instead of making more posts when you want to add more to it.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby getchoo-XD » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Vazchu wrote:I'd say that would be okay as long as your friend agrees to let whoever wins keep it. :3

Also, I'd appreciate it if you edit the post where you started with the form instead of making more posts when you want to add more to it.

OK!
And sorry, I would copy it but I don't know how to do that on a phone.
getchoo-XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:57 am

Since Mihoichi closed down the species last week (no, I'm not slow to notice, I'm just slow when it comes to making decisions) I've decided that this will end rather soon. August 15, to be more specific. So you'll have until then to work with your forms (and of course, those who wants it can still start working with a form for her.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:32 am

I shall now start judging this. I'll try to have the result up sometime tomorrow.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me