Based on Click to view
Artist zacherie [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mutato #29

Postby zacherie » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:57 am

What is a Mutato?

In a rapidly changing world of rapidly accumulating toxic waste, Mutatoes take to the sky.
These creatures, affectionately dubbed Mutatoes, are a sad combination of an unknown creature, radioactive material, and a potato.
They live in the sky and consume UV radiation. They are the new era of Super Man.

At birth Mutatoes are about the size of a potato and can grow to around the size of a basketball.
Generally they are busy creatures who would prefer flying to being carried.
The Mutato is filled with the same kind of gases that its tail is made of.
These gases are currently unidentified, but are lighter than air- enabling them to fly.
They can stay in the air for a maximum of 20 hours straight before they need to land and "rest".
Though, when they can't be in the air, Mutatoes pace... a lot.

This Mutato belongs to Azure23 with the name Sprout.
Last edited by zacherie on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
zacherie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #29

Postby Akami-chan » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:28 am

Azure23 wrote:

+Your Username

Azure23

+Name of the Mutato
Sprout

++Reason for choosing the name
I choose it for two reasons actually. First is the obvious, the little sprouts on his tail design. They are so cute and glowy. <3
Second, sprouts mean hope. Like after a forest fire, plants will always grow. So maybe there this is a form of hope. That this little guy is a shining star of hope for its toxic world.

+Short Personality (150-200 words max)
Sprout is a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He is really easy-going and relaxed. He prefers to just float above the clouds, drifting aimlessly, or letting the winds just push him around. Sprout is real easy to get along with. He is friendly, but mostly listens rather than talks. He will hear out any problem that you have before he gives his input, if he has any at all. He can be a bit frustrating at times though. You never know if he fell asleep on while you were talking or if he was actually listening intently without giving any indication. It’s pretty hard to pick fights with this guy, however. He won’t argue back or really get angry; it’s as if he is too tired to worry about getting mad.

On the ground, Sprout paces like any other Mutato, just a little bit slower. Sometimes he will flop to the ground, give a big yawn, and doze off for a bit as his form of ‘rest’ before he gets right back up and slowly starts his pacing again. Unlike most mutatoes, he actually doesn’t mind chilling on the ground. He’s just a lazy, easy going kind of guy.

+Art

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1867561][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/190/a/4/mutato_29_small_by_akai_umi-d6cp1yj.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Akami-chan on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Akami-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cayla » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:30 am

+Your Username
+Name of the Mutato
+Short Personality
Cayla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:40 am

Awesome design, Soul <33
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diddlebug » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:35 am

Art:

Last edited by Diddlebug on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
Diddlebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualeo » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:52 am

-Username-
Qualeo
-Mutato name-
Fyre
-Why I chose the name-
I chose the name Fyre because his pattern gives off a "fiery" vibe. It may not be the most original name, but it give him a little bit of personality.
-Personality-
Fyre is a free-spirited and energetic Mutato, enjoying life around him. He enjoys the company of others and is quite the social Mutato. He also enjoys playing hide and seek with friends, though his sense of direction leaves much to be desired. He usually is unable to find anyone or anything quickly, but his sense of determination allows him to continue until he finally succeeds. He is also very clumsy, which can be bad considering the amount of energy he possesses. He seems unable to go a day without tripping over something or accidentally knocking things over. Fyre is also quite the charmer, though he can tell when his "charming" side is not working. Despite his faults, Fyre is still a lovable friend and companion. He can be loyal, he cane be brave, but most of all, he can be the best friend anyone could possibly have.
-Art-

Last edited by Qualeo on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azure23 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:40 am

+Your Username

Azure23

+Name of the Mutato
Sprout

I choose it for two reasons actually. First is the obvious, the little sprouts on his tail design. They are so cute and glowy. <3
Second, sprouts mean hope. Like after a forest fire, plants will always grow. So maybe there this is a form of hope. That this little guy is a shining star of hope for its toxic world.

+Short Personality (150-200 words max)
Sprout is a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He is really easy-going and relaxed. He prefers to just float above the clouds, drifting aimlessly, or letting the winds just push him around. Sprout is real easy to get along with. He is friendly, but mostly listens rather than talks. He will hear out any problem that you have before he gives his input, if he has any at all. He can be a bit frustrating at times though. You never know if he fell asleep on while you were talking or if he was actually listening intently without giving any indication. It’s pretty hard to pick fights with this guy, however. He won’t argue back or really get angry; it’s as if he is too tired to worry about getting mad.

On the ground, Sprout paces like any other Mutato, just a little bit slower. Sometimes he will flop to the ground, give a big yawn, and doze off for a bit as his form of ‘rest’ before he gets right back up and slowly starts his pacing again. Unlike most mutatoes, he actually doesn’t mind chilling on the ground. He’s just a lazy, easy going kind of guy.

+Art
Last edited by Azure23 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eldemore.com! wrote:Image
Azure23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:58 am

[img]Art%20Will%20Go%20Here[/img]

My name is Ninja Cow,
    Pleased to meet'cha.

I have decided to name her{?}
    Bloom,
    I have chose the name
    Bloom because she's beautiful and I think that Bloom fits well as, when a flower is in bloom it looks it's greatest and she does look great and that's why I think the name 'Bloom' fits this little Mutato really well!
    I hope that you agree with her name!

Bloom is not shy, nor is she outgoing and she is bubbly and fun, yet measured and has great empathy toward other creatures. She has a certain level of intelligence, she is by no means the smartest Mutato, where she can assess a situation well and handle them well, and if needs be she can take advantage of her empathy. However, as with all beings, she has a not so lovely side, Bloom is quick to anger and often makes rash decisions upon impulses when she's angry and grows to regret them later, she is also very unforgiving, and hold grudges, and once you have lost her trust, you will struggle to regain it.

~
    Ninja Cow
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiSoba » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:15 pm

+Your Username: 7705601
+Name of the Mutato: Lilikoi (Lily-koy)
++Reason for choosing the name: this Mutato reminds me of my beautiful trip to Maui Hawaii when I was in the rainforest... One of the exotic fruits there are Lilikoi; it is a very sweet, light nectary fruit, but the magical rainforest reminds me of this Mutato. The Lilikoi was very delicate in flavor which also reminds me of this Mutato, so I think that the name fits #29
+Short Personality (150-200 words max): Lilikoi (#29) is a somewhat shy creature, but once you know her, she is a fun energetic Mutato who loves to swim and climb trees. Lilikoi loves eating very good food and loves to cook as well. Is very creative and is learning to play Pan-Flute. Has a huge heart and loves animals (especially colorful birds) one of Lilikoi's favorite things to do is go the the beach and make sea-shell mosaics and harvest fresh fruit to eat.

Thank you so much for this opportunity! :D :D :D
Last edited by Spotty on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal info
SushiSoba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zacherie » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:52 am

Applications are now closed for this Mutato! I will begin judging in about an hour, so if you still need to edit, feel free to do so until the hour is over!
ImageImageImage
zacherie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me