Based on Click to view
Artist ~punkstache [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goop Monster #44

Postby ~punkstache » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:58 am

Goop Monsters Inc Wrote:
A goop monster is a lovable creature made by scientists.Each goop monster has fruit flavored or simple ice cream flavored goop,which is edible with healing abilities.Goop monsters (from here on, referred to as GM) are naturally very sweet,and can get along with almost anyone.They protect their masters,if they have one,with their lives.When angered or threatened,a GM's goop will heat up,the goop on their paws will separate into knife like shapes to be used as weapons.We hope that you will find the GM of your dreams here!

Sincerely,
Goop Monsters Inc.

Well the song "Put the lime in the coconut" popped into my head and is refusing to leave. So I hope you all like this Coconut and Lime flavored little boy ^^

Winner is Tori!
Last edited by ~punkstache on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goop Monster #44

Postby OctiP » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Reserve <3
OctiP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:38 pm

reserved <3 lovely GM
They/them • Adult • Back from the dead to design adopts again!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chupacabras » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Username:
Hurricane Fluttershy
GM Name:
Colada
Short Story:
Art:
Last edited by chupacabras on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
You will remember me for centuries
chupacabras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Username: Tori!(:
GM Name: Snicker
Short Story: He was born to family that loved to be around him. He was a fun and nice person everyone loved to see. He loved to play fight with his dad to become big and strong, ready to defend himself. As he grew, the markings on his body started getting darker. He loved that they did that, because it was easier for him to blend in with the darkness. He grew slowly, but as he got bigger, he loved to travel deeper into the forest. He never went to far because he didn't want to leave his family alone. He loved to watch the other animals in the forest play. As he got older, he soon realized that he didn't want to be around his family more than he had to. He slowly realized he wanted a family of his own to be with. As he left home, he kept looking back wondering if he should stay. He's looking for a mate now that will love him for him. His search is turning out very difficult. He has always loved looking up at the night sky after a nice long day. He really loved even walking through the forest during the day because the beauty of it made him happy to be there at that time. He loves to travel through the snowy mountains, but he also loves to just stand there and smell the breeze as it rolls through his fur. He shows much respect for the life around him and within the forest surrounding him. He's known around the forest for having no fear and usually making fun of other creatures that try to harm him instead of him running away or hiding when they come by.
Art: WIP
Last edited by Jean. on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paper-Thorn » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:55 pm

def reserve
▬▬ ♣ ▬▬
❝ Canadian ❞

Tumblr
FlightRising
Wattpad
Youtube
Starfy333 is my sister, sometimes we will share a laptop. Thanks.
Paper-Thorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Username:
GM Name:
Short Story:
Art:

reserved ;w;
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Username:
GM Name:
Short Story:
Art:

reserve
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:07 am

Code: Select all
[left][img]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m553/crystal_cricket/Animated%20Gifs/Dandelion.gif[/img][/left][color=#404040]◤[/color][color=transparent]........Δмиɛƨια;.......[/color][color=#404040]◥[/color]
                                     [color=transparent]..........[/color][color=#FF9C44]Иαмɛ;[/color]
[color=#F87A9D]Rнʏмe[/color]
[color=#404040]◣[/color][color=transparent]........Δмиɛƨια;.......[/color][color=#404040]◢[/color]

Reserve/wip. c:

MERR
    Image i do all kinds of stupid and silly stuffImage
    im jeremy. im adult
    I'd love to talk =) ask for social media and stuff
    hmu on discord if you want @ chunklet
    ImageImage
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muttz » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:58 am

''The island dweller''
Username: Shiba inu
GM Name: Tyrie
Short Story:
Tyrie kicked the sand that had swallowed his feet and watched the sea's violent waves roar around the tropical island of Hawaii.''Your not safe out here kiddo.'' He heard the voice.It was sharp and he gave a sharp turn towards the voice,soon finding an very tall GM standing in front of him.Tyrie giggled at the sight,''Exuse me?''.The other GM answered disgusted,''Theres going to be a tropical storm and its not safe out here...Now you head on home you island dweller.'' Tyrie hated to be called names.Who is he calling island dweller?Tyrie thought shaking his head,he then turned and ran off.After running off,Tyrie found an cave.It seemed very sturdy and the storm wouldent beable to damage if much but maybe chip some peices of rocks out of it.Tyrie quickly skipped inside it.It was really damp and as he stepped in he puddles,the water soaked his soft fragile feet.He hated the feeling of dirty water swallowing his feet.It felt really awful,or at least according to Tyrie.Tyrie could feel the strength of the wind trying to push him down.So,he headed further into the cave.Tyrie found it to be quite an discusting sight,he looked up and found bats nesting onthe surface of the inside of the cave.As the night when on he could hear GMs yapping,''Get on the ship.!'',''Theres no time to waste!''.Tyrie ran to the entrance of the cave.He then saw other GMS setting sail.Tyrie dident understand at all.He ran outof the cave,litterly tripping over his own legs and howled out to the other GMs.But by the time he was howling at them,they had already set sail.Tyrie had spent the rest of his time later in the day,dwelling the other GM's homes that had been abandoned.He stole left over food and weapons.He then collected left over wood and hid in the sturdiest house he could find.Although the other GMs had never returned.He had built a small boat out of wood he found since all the canoes had been destroyed.The boat was fairly small,Tyrie had hated the feeling of being lonely so he set sail with all the materials he would need to start an new life.
Art: .
Bottom babe UFA!
    ImageImageImage
      I'm always here to help and happy to do so my lovelies. I'm generally
      approachable and friendly, and I love chatting to new people frequently! ♥
    [ CharactersDAPRHHelp TicketFAQ]
Muttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me