Spirit-Tailed Aragons (STA) by ellie!

Artist ellie! [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Spirit-Tailed Aragons (STA)

Postby ellie! » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:07 am

It is a pleasure to me that you are here. Welcome, again! Feel free to see our newest critter, the first of all to be invented. It may seem a little not experienced - and that is right - but you'll learn soon enough that Spirit-Tailed Aragons are quick in learning and strength.
So, I see you're becoming curious or hopefully interested in these creatures, Spirit-Tailed Aragons.
They have the mane of a lion - but different colored - it gives them the strength and braveness of one.
They have the head of a type of horse, and hind legs of a kangaroo.
But the most interesting thing of all, what gives them their name - their tails are spirits of another world - nobody has ever seen them without the mist evolving them. It can be different colored - and Spirit-Tailed Aragons can also have horns or spots.

For now there is only one Aragon - the splashed one - so I'm holding the adoption contest for her to see if I can continue this thread and make other Aragons. The contest is...Tell ya in the next article!
This one is being held for a contest - a writing contest. Make up a name, with the gender and a story from 200 words up. You may also add one or two extras - like drawings of him/her...And if you win, you get the Splashed Spirit-Tailed Aragon!!!! Woo-hoo! :clap:
-------------------------------
i've been really inactive for the last 2 or 3 years,
but i regularly check my pms. if you need any
help, please send me a message! i'll be glad to
do anything i can to help. <3

-------------------------------
ellie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes