#39 by opti-mism

Based on Click to view
Artist opti-mism [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby opti-mism » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:33 am

Lol, been having design block for these. So, here's my first adopt. Something simple, but there's a kick to her. She's blind and deaf. So, impress me. This will end the 10th of July. It's a free for all! Good luck, and may the odds ever be in your favor!
    //shot
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #39

Postby bellumii » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:29 pm

Oh my gosh, she is absolutely gorgeous, Rose. *w*

------------------------------------
ask / jbds / dA / lost / windy
------------------------------------
••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ☆☆☆ •••••••••••••••••••••••••
--------------------------------------
hi! My name is now bellugia (yes, I'm
unfortunatefoxtamer! And yes, the
name's a mix between beluga & lugia.)
Feel free to call me bellu, or even
stick with the old UFT. Or mix the two
to make belluft. I don't care really!
I own five JBDs, Tangelo, Soul, Roswell,
Pepper and Morganna. If you ever want
to chat, feel free to shoot me a PM! ♥

--------------------------------------

commissions: closed / open
    art trades: closed / open
    accepting JBD agings?: yes / no
    (agings on hold-life is busy)
bellumii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flame...Merp » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:09 pm

asdlkahskhaoiegh Oh my I just love her T-T *shakes fist at computer not letting me make art of her*

Also can I have some help on coding from someone, this is really confusing T_T

Oh my glob this was the most complicated form I have made yet *faint* @.@

I still might add more

Essie Flame

Getting To Know The Owner and Friend

Why I Chose This Name

This name is based off my name in real life and my username which I use everywhere. It signifies a merging of my life off and on the internet.

What She Reminds Me Of

Well, this adorable beauty reminds me so much of Helen Keller, who is a very inspirational story to me and was actually a true story. She helped me to realize that no matter what, people can go on, and to no matter give up. And even when you know what people might be saying about you, you just stand up and take it, go on, and still be kind to all; even those who previously wronged you. Also, her teacher really inspired me also that even though she had such a hard time with Helen and almost gave up on her, she was so understanding with her and was so happy and relieved when Helen learned that her lessons on words were not just silly games, but the words MEANT something.

What I Would Do With Her If I Won Her
Well, if I won this beautiful girl, I would basically shower her in everything, and she would probably be my fursona. Once I get time to do so, I will make bunches of art for her, and she would be good friends with my first POD, Midnight Stargazer. So ya I would basically luff her forever and probably draw her off the site too.

Why Is This Form Colorless?

Well obviously Essie can't see colors, and I thought it would be quite insulting if someone blasted their form for someone who is blind with colors of the rainbow.

All About Essie

My Personality

"I would say I'm a kind POD, but a lot of others are naturally afraid of me. They don't know how to accept PODs that are different then the usual population. But I like to think that when they actually get to know me, they will find that I'm more observant and caring then most. I don't like it when people insult me, but since I am deaf I can't hear what others are saying if I'm not directly talking to them. But I've learned to just accept them for who they are and hopefully they can accept me for who I am, instead of insulting my most strong qualities. Some, however, like to put me down very often since I have learned to just brush off almost anything that would usually hurt others."

"I would say I like people that accept me for who I am, swimming, water, animals, and reading. I'm sure I would love music if I could hear it, but sadly I can't. From what I have learned from others, colors also are wonderful."

Dislikes

"I dislike people that forget that I can't hear or see a lot in their normal talk, or those that purposefully annoy me by talking just about those senses. I also dislike busy places, since people usually bump into me alot."

Favorite Color

"Really..? *sigh* Its okay, I forgive you..."

Favorite Animal

"Oh that one is easy! I can definitely say my favorite animal is either a dog or a chicken. I just love how animals are silent and yet accepting."

Favorite Food

"Hmm... I would have to say my favorite food is soup, or broth. Its so much easier for me to eat since I can just use a straw! I know how to eat other foods, its just that soup is easier."

Favorite Season

"Uhhh.. my favorite season is Fall I guess, since I can feel all the wind through the trees. Thats also what season all my friends say I look like..."

Hobbies

"Oooo I have lots of them! I love to swim; and for those of you who are wondering I use a rope and tie myself to something at shore so I can always get back. Water is one of my favorite things to feel, since it is calm and cool. Reading is also another pastime of mine, since I can read a lot faster then other PODs. I love racing my good friend, Midnight in how fast we can read." :P

History

"I grew up in a fairly normal way, being blind and deaf didn't really affect me until I tried to socalize with others. My parents pushed me away at a young age, because they didn't want to take the time to help me; and frankly, I thought they were a little scared of me. I couldn't understand why no one tried to help me, other then Midnight; another young POD a little older then my age. We made up a code to help me speak, and after that we became good friends. Other PODs in my clan also started to accept that I was just trying to help, even though in their projects I was doing almost completely the opposite. Finding food was very difficult for me, thats why I became one of the first Vegetarian PODs. Midnight helped me build a small garden where I could grow my food and had tags on all the plants with Braille to help me know which ones I was growing or picking. Now, I have become a sort of idol for all the other PODs out there with problems, to show them that all you need is one loyal friend and you can get through anything."

Relationships

Parents

"My parents pushed me away as soon as I learned how to eat and make a few basic signs; I guess they didn't have the time or the resources to help me. I can't really blame them, I'm sure I would've done the same since I was not an only child and they didn't want to neglect my sibling. Before I had a chance to forgive them... they died from a deadly fever."

My Sibling

"My sister was a harsh and unforgiving POD, she could never understand why mom and dad were always so worried about me. She came back into my life for a split moment, when she came to where I live now to apologize, and to mention that our parents were dead. We mourned together for a few minutes, then Midnight tells me she was crying and saying 'I'm sorry.. so sorry.' The whole time. I hope she has a meaningful life.

Midnight Stargazer

"My best friend. Is there anything more then that needed to explain him? He is my big brother, my pillar, and my shoulder for all eternity. He has helped me through so many hardships, I can't ever begin to repay the debt I have for all the time he has given up for me. I have raised maps of the constellations that he made by paw! Is there ever a better friend then this one?!" "Oh and he wants to say something here..." "I will always be with you, little sis. Your debt to me has been repaid every moment I get to spend with you; you are a living monument to the world."
Last edited by Flame...Merp on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 35 times in total.
~Flame

^ My Characters ^

Ask me to RP 1v1 any time if you want. I get very bored if no one posts, so it helps to have lotsa ones I'm in. Also, if you want a friendly chat, I don't bite! :3 ((Or do I??? Rawr ^.^))

Also, I'm always looking for new RPs to join, or more developed ones but where I would not have no idea whats happening if I jump in.

I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ his Son, and the Holy Spirit. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.

Bullying? Think you're SO cool? The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will.
Flame...Merp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:23 pm

I might try out, either way she has to be friends with Kasai
solo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lost in time. » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Name:

This gorgeous Peanut Orb Dragon's name would be Accacia, meaning thorn.

Accacia is a lovely young female.

Personality:

Accacia is a bit stingy about her deafness and blindness, although she can sometimes understand what people are saying by feeling the vibrations of people's speech (she's learned well). She is normally a very sweet POD except when her disabilities begin to unnerve her. She has difficulties learning because she cannot hear or see. She is also ADHD and doesn't like to sit still. Though, that doesn't mean she not smart. Accacia just learns by touch and speak. Other than her stingy side -her thorny side- Accacia can be very caring and nice to others although she is very guarded and aware of people trying to hurt her. She loves nature though it's what caused one of her two disabilities.

History:

"I've always been deaf, I was born that way, but I wasn't always blind. I've only been blind since recently. I was walking in a forest with a friend when I stumbled and fell on a sloped piece of land. I rolled down the slope right into a thorn bush, scratching my eyes and body. I shut my eyes to ease the stinging and when I opened them again, everything was blurry. I was brought to my mom (she's a healer, by the way) by my friend and my vision just kept decreasing and decreasing. Eventually, my mother told me to go to sleep because I needed some rest (of course, I couldn't actually hear her, I just read her lips- very blurrily, I might add). When I woke up the next morning, it was dark. I yelled for my mom and asked her to turn on the light. She did, I even heard the click... but it was still dark. I'd gone blind and I have been blind to this day."

Continuing on her history, Accacia was raised by her mother only. Her father left when she was quite young and she hasn't seen him since. Her whole life has been pretty rough but hey, she lives on! Just because you deal with a million hardships doesn't mean you can't get over them.

Pics that represent her:

The two above and these-

Image.
Poem:

A guarded spirt.
Controlled emotions.
Can open up,
And be very
Caring.
Is very prickly
About her restrictions.

-Nature
-Fizzy things
-Caramel flavor
-Light
-Crickets
-Summer
-Fall
-Fields
-Making robots
-Fixing electrical things
-Wind
-The feeling of being less restricted
-Talking
-Places that she can feel her way around
-The smell of pine
-Dirt and mud
-Animals

Dislikes:

-Her disabilities
-Thorns
-Enclosed spaces (she is claustrophobic)
-Darkness
-Books
-Trying to have a conversation
-Busy places
-Thunderstorms (she also has a phobia of them)
-When people are mean to her
-Fighting (not including arguing)
-Cages
-When animals are suffering

Why I want her:

I want this lovely little girl because she is just amazing.
She is gorgeous in every way possible and I would love
her to bits. Her disabilities make her all the more
interesting and she would be an awesome POD to
roleplay on the fanforum. She is just perfect.
The minute I saw her I thought, "I have to try out
for this dragon!!!" She is one of the first PODs made
by another artist that I've absolutely adored. Her
design just seems very natural and sweet, not too
busy or flashy, just simple. I own one POD (though
I still have to post her on CS, I created her a while
ago) and I think her and Accacia would be amazing
friends. If I won Accacia, I can guarantee she would
be in the right hands.

Because she lets the light shine through her dark side.

Because her disabilities often restrict her.

Because once you get past her 'shield' she can be very kind, caring and accepting.

Because she doesn't like to draw attention to herself and sort of hides.

Because it's what her coloring reminds me of.
Last edited by lost in time. on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:45 am, edited 17 times in total.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Image Image Image Image
lost in time.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:43 am

MEGA WIP

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

ღ NAME

As you can see at the top of the page I think she should be called Autumn but her full name would be Autumn Leaves. This is because her colours remind me of the season of Autumn.

ღ AGE

Now her age, she is clearly older than a teenager but younger than most adults, she is the age of 22. So she's a young adult now.

ღ GENDER

Well, there is no way a pretty thing like her could be a male now is there? Any was I think she is a female because... well she just looks like one!

ღ PERSONALETY

Autumn is a very sweet and quiet soul, she doesn't take the spot light and prefers to be at the back of a room or in the corner. She is a very kind girl who doesn't really think of her self much and cares allot about other dragons; most dragons find her to be a very good friend, somebody who can pick you up when your down and make you laugh even in the worst times of your life. Although she seems shy when you get to know her she is very loving and loyal to her close friends, she is easy to befriend and trust but this makes her an easy target for bullies, she gets picked on allot and it's knocked her confidence but with the help of her friends she is on the mend.

ღ HISTORY

Autumn has a rather normal history, just like any other dragon she was just like any other, able to see the wonders of the world but, then her life was turned up side down when she angered a female who cursed her, she didn't think much of it till one day she work up unable to hear a thing! She quickly started to panic after all you would too if you woke up one day deaf, she lives like this for quite some time before she started to loose her sight in her left eye, and then her right and before she knew it she was pleading for her death, she didn't want to be blind and death but one day she met a dragon who was also blind and deaf and he taught her how to communicator by thought, she was a quick learned and with in a year could sent messages by mind she can also read minds of others now! She still wishes she could see the world but is very happy with her life as it is now.

ღ IF I WON

If I were to win this beauty I would most likely change my User name to Autumn Breeze, draw a lode of pictures with her. Ask someone to make an avatar of her for me, and then ask someone to make one of her to put on the left hand part of my siggy!

ღ LIKES

Autumn likes allot of things, the sweet yet cool breeze at the start of Autumn, strawberries dipped in sugar, singing, being with her friends and making others laugh. These are only a couple of the thinks she likes she is also very fond of baking, flying and reading other Pods fortunes.

ღ DISLIKES

She does have some dislikes but not many, for one thing she hates it when others take pity on her and underestimate her, she also dislikes apple pie, blueberry jam and winter frosts. Well that's about all her dislikes for now, but if she finds anything else she doesn't like I will be sure to find out!

ღ THEME SONG

Here theme song is Never underestimate a girl by Vanessa Hudgens; this is because other pods think she is weak and can't do anything for her self, but just because your blind and death may make you weak in body but never in your spirit.

ღ POEM

The sightless see what we can not,
the deaf man hears the words of god,
the blinded woman well be the thirst to see
what the true light of the world can be,
the ear less ones may not hear but there is one thing that they do not fear,
and that is losing our own ability to hear...
(Needs work :/ )
Last edited by f o x. on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:01 am, edited 7 times in total.

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey there, I’m f o x. I was once known as f a l l i n g. and would be grateful if didn’t steal it because I may return to it later on. I’m a semi-literate role player with good grammar and punctuation; I guess you could say I’m fairly active and do at least 300 words per post. I don’t bite so feel free to shoot me a pm any time you have any questions or just want to role play!
f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JayFeather~ » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:59 am

]~~Fire's Blaze~~

Username: ~JayFeather~

POD's name: well, i tried to make it obvious, Fires Blaze!

Nickname: Fire, Blaze

On the outside:

[color=#FF0000]Favorite flavor: cherry

Favorite food: strawberries,cherries, and raspberries all share as a tie for her.

Personality: Brave,bold,cautious,sweet.

Why i chose this name?: Simple, she reminds me of a fires warm, beautiful blaze!!

Favorite activity: hosting tea parties, adventuring,and some other things.

Favorite color: Um.. i cant see, but people say red is gorgeous.

Favorite desert: cheesecake!! cherry especially

Likes: strawberries,raspberries,red,her friends,kindness,and nature

Dislikes: put downs, show offs, bullies, people who laugh or tease her, and cauliflower.

More about Fires Blaze:

Fires Blaze has coped with being Blind and Deaf for a while now. But she doesnt let that stop her from anything. Shes developed her sense of smell, feel, and taste to help her, and she is VERY intellegent. Fires Blaze collects Amber, and red clay, and can tell which is which and what type of rock by feeling its texture. Fires Blaze is single, and she isnt really looking, but she is straight, {looking for a male POD}. Fires Blaze isnt looking for anybody for a mate, or bf, just because shes blind and deaf, doesnt mean she cant tell whos sweet to her, and she can tell good from bad.[/color[color=#FF4000]] She loves holding tea parties for her and her friends, and adores autumn, she loves
Jumping into leaves, the weather, and all of the prety colors shes heard of, orange,red and brown, shes interested in red, her friends say she is lots of it.
Her idol is Helen Keller, who is also heart warming and blind and deaf.She tries not to lose her temper and act like a "proper lady" but sometimes its so hard. Sometimes she gets snappy when someasks if she wants help, or to help her when she trips.

Poem: its a haiku ^^ 7 5 7 syllables

Just because im blind and deaf
I am not helpless
I am as strong as the rest
Im fast as them too
And im great as the rest too

This would DEFINATLY be her song ^^: This girl is on fire ill post the lyrics later ^^

Why do i even want her?: As you can tell, im doing the worlds overall effort for her, simply beacuase ive never seen a POD prettier, and i MUST do art of her, with my other POD.. if i get another ^^ Id draw her lots, amek more art and more art of her, and maybe use her for my fursona, i dont have one yet ^^

Art: WIP!!

These pictures remind me of her ^^

This pretty flower,red and orange: http://images.google.com/imgres?q=red+a ... 3980682100

This dazzling sunset: http://images.google.com/imgres?q=red+a ... x=87&ty=33

These warm,loving hearts: http://images.google.com/imgres?q=red+a ... x=83&ty=67

WIPWIPWIP!

Art: WIP ^^ if i win her i will post it, if it isnt done by the jujing ^^
Friends:

[color=#4OBF40]June: June is a spontanious,spunky,loud female, who loves and adores tea parties,cookies, and art!![/color]

Reese: Reese is a kind, caring male, who is very sweet to Fire, and he seems to liek her as more than a
friend, although they arent dating yet..

Fox: Fox is a female, who is very sneaky and quiet, people think, but really shes just swift, and shy, she was Fires favorite friend, and they are always shopping, having tea parties, or sleepovers!! squee! BFF's for life!! Oh, and Fox looks like a Fox.

Amarillo {yellow}: Amarillo is very yellow,loves bananas,Fires Blaze {fire}, and dancing!! shes always throwing parties, and shes like Pinky Pie from MLP!!

[color=#40FFFF00]And finally, Skye!: Skye is bright blue, and loves cloudwatching, and movies!!
She is quiet, and VERY kind to anyone who needs help. [/color]

All of her friends are POD'S ^^

Favorite animal: cats seem sweet to her, and she loves how they rub against her. She loves their mew too ^^

Fire, LOVESLOVESLOVES reading. Reading?? yes, reading. She learned braile a few years back, and she loves a good book!!
Last edited by ~JayFeather~ on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~JayFeather~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:48 pm

Username: Dew.
    Name; Cannella
    Meaning; 'Cinnamon' in Italian
    Nicknames: Nell, Nella

"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart."
- Helen Keller

"I know your curious. What is it like for me? Well, I wasn't born this way. I was a normal child and I had a normal life with a nice family. Then came the sickness. No one knew what it was..no one could figure it out or help me. And, well, I became blind. It was terrible...but what followed it, was even worse. I became deaf. "

Now, you must realized that life without sight of hearing is quite difficult. So you must be wondering, how does she get through the day?

Morning

Afternoon

Evening

❤ Music Vibrations
❤ Dogs
❤ Flowers
❤ Poetry
Dislikes
✖ Water
✖ Sharp/pointy things
✖ Cold weather
✖ Traveling
✖ Change
Last edited by ellyenchanted on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flame...Merp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:18 am

Last edited by Flame...Merp on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Flame

^ My Characters ^

Ask me to RP 1v1 any time if you want. I get very bored if no one posts, so it helps to have lotsa ones I'm in. Also, if you want a friendly chat, I don't bite! :3 ((Or do I??? Rawr ^.^))

Also, I'm always looking for new RPs to join, or more developed ones but where I would not have no idea whats happening if I jump in.

I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ his Son, and the Holy Spirit. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.

Bullying? Think you're SO cool? The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will.
Flame...Merp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:28 am

Hellen Keller was a famous Blind-Deaf person, you cannot claim that idea to be yours. It's a broad topic, and each form will be unique none-the-less. Please, no fighting about this, or I'll disqualify you. Lets keep the peace. eDe
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me