The City That Never Sleeps↬ Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The City That Never Sleeps↬ Open

Postby cucumber » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:38 am

You've come to New York City, the best place to make your dreams come true. Maybe make some friends, enemies. You just want your dreams to come true. Whether you're here to be on Broadway, play in the New York Philharmonic, get your artwork upon the walls of the Museum of Modern Art, you're all here for a reason, you want to make your mark on this world. And to do, you've come to

he ity hat

everleeps
Last edited by cucumber on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:44 am, edited 11 times in total.
cucumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby cucumber » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:12 am

Tess's Rules;; Everyone knows them, there is no excuse.

Literacy;; This is semi-lit. That means 6 lines of text every post. I want little to no extensive detail. We don't need 3 lines of how red Sally's shoes are. I do accept writers block just not every post, and even then, 4 lines of text. Use correct grammar, capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. If someone doesn't understand you, they don't have to respond.

Reservations;; PM me reservations, I will only give you 48 hours to post though. I will PM you at 24 hours to remind you.
If you post a reservation on the topic it will be ignored.

Activity;; Be active at least once a day. If you are going to be gone for an extended amount of time, PM me. If you are grounded, PM me if you get a chance.

Characters;; Since there are a limited amount of spots, you can only have one character. If we don't have enough people to fill in some part, I will ask people if they want to make another character. The age range is 17-21

Posting;; You don't have to make pretty posts, but at least align your text. I know some of you are on an iPad or Kindle. Drama is encouraged, so is romance. Please keep it PG-13, there are kids on here. If you absolutely must go beyond PG-13, fade to black.

Forms;; You must make your own form, just include the basics. Literacy rules apply to forms also. You must do the history and personality, no "they don't like to talk about it," or "meet them to find out." I have the right to reject your form if I don't think it is literate enough, or if you won't do well in this role play.

Mini-Mods;; Respect the mini-mod, trill seeker, she can accept or reject forms. And pretty much anything I can do.

OOC Posts;; Do not post just OOC, or bumps. For reference click here
Last edited by cucumber on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
cucumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby cucumber » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:28 am

Boys
1. Theo David Ciesco
Artist
2. Westlie Alykxander Rose
Musician
3. Chase Sin Hart
Photographer
4. Silus Thompson
Musician
5. Eleena Gray
Model
6. Mason Flint
Author
7. Open

Crushes, Boyfriends/Girlfriends
Crushes;; →/↔. Boyfriends/Girlfriends;; ♥.

Theo↔Shirley
Last edited by cucumber on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:07 am, edited 33 times in total.
cucumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby cucumber » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:06 pm

{18} {Male} {Single} {No Crush} {Artist}

Personality
"I get along with pretty much everyone. I'm friendly, nice, and funny. The three things people want in a friend. I'm pretty sarcastic, but it's obvious when I am being sarcastic. I like to think people like me, and I'm pretty sure that's true, at least back home it is. Here in New York, I haven't made friends. I just moved here last month so I guess it's okay. I love to paint. Which is the reason I came to New York. I don't get mad easily, I mean, if someone hits me in the face, I'm going to hit them back. But little things don't make me mad.

History

"Well, there's not much to tell, but, I was born into a family with a mother, father, three brothers, and a sister. I am the youngest one of them, so I got all the extra clothes. I was teased in school because most of my clothes didn't fit right and I was different. From the time I was four I loved to paint. I was terrific when I was 9, I won my first award at 11. The other kids didn't like that I was so good, so I got picked on. My mother became an alcoholic, and left my dad when I was 13. He started beating me all the time. But only me. He said it was because I wasted my time on useless things like art. i gave up at art for a little bit, but my dad still beat me. The day I turned 18 I left him and my siblings. My siblings had all left by this time though. I didn't know where to go so I just went to New York City. Where else to become famous? I've only been here for a month. And that's where we are in time."

Appearance
"I'd say I'm pretty handsome, but that's just me. I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall and weigh 160 pounds. I'm muscular, and strong. But I don't work out. I have brown eyes with little flecks of hazel. I have a tattoo of an art pallet on my back. I have my ears pierced.

Family:
"I cut myself off from them when I moved here. It was my dream or family. And well, here I am."

Crush
"I just moved here, I don't know many people."
Girlfriend:
I really don't know that many people."
"I like big cities, the color green, painting."
Dislikes:
"I hate small towns, the color black, and the guitar.
Interests:
"Well, I like to paint and sing. I'm good at painting, bad at singing."
cucumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The City That Never Sleeps↬Open

Postby fileckz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:08 pm

ⓒⓐⓡⓢⓞⓝ ⓟⓐⓡⓚⓔⓡ ⓚⓔⓘⓣⓗ
тнє gєєку вσу

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒⓢ
ηαмє:
"¢αяѕση ραякєя кєιтн. му ωнσĻє ηαмє ιѕ ρяєтту мυ¢н σηє вιg, Ļσηg ƒιяѕт ηαмє. ι нανє ησ ¢Ļυє ωнєяє му мσтнєя ¢αмє υρ ωιтн ѕυ¢н α ηαмє. ѕнє ѕαуѕ αĻĻ đαđ đιđ ωαѕ ѕυρρĻу тнє Ļαѕт ηαмє."
ηι¢кηαмєѕ:
"єιтнєя ¢αяѕση σƒ ραякєя. đση'т тнιηк αвσυт ¢αĻĻιηg мє ¢αя σя ραяк. тнαт đσєѕη'т ωσяк συт ωιтн мє."
gєηđєя:
"ι'м α мαĻє. ωнαт? đσ ι ησт Ļσσк мαηĻу єησυgн ƒσя уσυ?"
αgє:
"ι'м 17 αηđ α ƒσυятн тσ вє єχα¢т."
вιятнđαу:
"ι ωαѕ вσяη ση đє¢ємвєя 18тн."
вιятнρĻα¢є:
"тσяσηтσ, ¢αηαđα"
נσв:
"ωєℓℓ, ι ωσяк αт α ρєт ѕнσρ. ι ∂ση'т мαкє мυ¢н, вυт ι ∂σ gєт мσηєу ƒяσм мσм. ѕнє нαѕ α ℓσт σƒ мσηєу ѕιη¢є gяαη∂ρα нαѕ нιѕ σωη ¢σмραηу αη∂ мαкєѕ α тση σƒ мσηєу. ι ∂ση'т ℓєт тнαт gєт тσ му нєα∂ тнσυgн. ι ℓινє ℓιƒє ℓιкє ι'м ρσσя. ρℓυѕ, ωнєη єνєяуσηє кησωѕ уσυ нανє α ℓσт σƒ мσηєу, уσυ мαкє ƒαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ. ι gυєѕѕ ιƒ ι ωαηтє∂ тσ, ∂υяιηg нιgн ѕ¢нσσℓ ι ¢συℓ∂ нανє нα∂ αℓℓ тнє 'ƒяιєη∂ѕ' ι ωαηтє∂."
¢αя:
"ι ∂ση'т σωη α ¢αя, ι ρяєƒєя тσ ωαℓк σя яι∂є му вιкє єνєяуωнєяє. ιƒ ι ηєє∂ α ¢αя ι яєηт σηє σя вσяяσω му мσм'ѕ."
ρнσηє:
"ι нανє αη ιρнσηє 4. ι ¢συℓ∂ нανє α 5 вυт ι ρяєƒєя му 4."
нσυѕє:
"ι ∂σ σωη α нσυѕє. ιт'ѕ ησтнιηg вιg. ιт'ѕ α σηє вє∂ яσσм, σηє вαтн, α ℓινιηg яσσм, αη∂ α кιт¢нєη. ησтнιηg тσσ ¢яαzу, вєѕι∂єѕ тнαт ιт'ѕ ρяєтту мυ¢н α ℓσg ¢αвιη."

ⓞⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓞⓤⓣⓢⓘⓓⓔ
нαιя ¢σĻσя:
"ιт'ѕ α мєđιυм вяσωη ¢σĻσя ι gυєѕѕ."
єує ¢σĻσя:
"тнєу αяє α đєєρ gяєєη ¢σĻσя уσυ ¢συĻđ ѕαу. тнєу яємιηđ мє σƒ α ρĻαηт, вυт тнαт'ѕ jυѕт мє."
ѕкιη ¢σĻσя:
"ι'м ρяєтту ραĻє. ησт Ļιкє ι Ļσσк ѕι¢к ραĻє вυт α ηαтυяαĻ ραĻє."
нєιgнт:
"ι'м αвσυт 5'3. уєαн, му мσм ιѕ яєαĻĻу ѕнσят αηđ ι jυѕт ѕσ нαρρєηєđ тσ ιηнєяιт тнαт. тнαηкѕ мσм."
ωєιgнт:
"вєιηg ѕнσят αηđ αĻĻ, ι đση'т ωєιgн тσσ мυ¢н. đση'т Ļєт тнαт тяι¢к уσυ тнσυgн, ι Ļσνє тσ єαт. ι ωєιgн ѕσмєωнєяє αяσυηđ 118."
ριєя¢ιηgѕ:
"αѕ σƒ яιgнт ησω, ι нανє jυѕт му єαяѕ ριєя¢єđ, ωєĻĻ gαυgєđ. тнєу αяє σηĻу тєηѕ тнσυgн. ησтнιηg тσσ єχтяємє."
тαттσσѕ:
"¢υяяєηтĻу, ι нανє jυѕт σηє. ιт'ѕ ѕιмρĻу α ѕтαя ωιтн му мσм'ѕ ιηιтιαĻѕ ιη ιт."
υѕυαĻ ¢Ļσтнιηg:
X x X x X x X
σтнєя:
"ι ωєαя gĻαѕѕєѕ, υηĻєѕѕ ι Ļσѕє тнєм. тнєη ι ωєαя му ¢σηтα¢тѕ."

ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓣⓗⓐⓝ ⓐ ⓕⓐⓒⓔ
ρєяѕσηαĻιту:
"ι αм νєяу ѕωєєт αηđ ѕну. ι υѕυαĻĻу кєєρ тσ муѕєĻƒ αηđ đση'т Ļιкє тσ ƒιgнт σя gєт ιη αηу кιηđ σƒ тяσυвĻє. ι'м νєяу Ļσνιηg αηđ ¢αяιηg. ι'ĻĻ αĻωαуѕ вє тнєяє ƒσя уσυ ωнєηєνєя уσυ ηєєđ мє. σн, αηđ jυѕт вє¢αυѕє ι đση'т Ļιкє тσ ƒιgнт, đσєѕη'т мєαη ι ωση'т ιƒ уσυ мєѕѕ ωιтн ѕσмєσηє ι Ļσνє αηđ ¢αяє ƒσя đєєρĻу."
нιѕтσяу:
"му ѕтσяу ιт'ѕ тσσ νєяу Ļσηg αηđ đяαмαтι¢. му ƒαтнєя нαѕ αĻωαуѕ вєєη α đяυηк, αвυѕινє мαη. ƒυηηу ιѕη'т ιт? ρєσρĻє тнιηк ¢αηαđιαηѕ αяє ѕυρєя ηι¢є. αηуωαу, му мσм кηєω ιт ωαѕ нαρρєηιηg тσ мє вυт ѕнє ωαѕ ηєνєя αяσυηđ ƒσя ιт αηđ đιđη'т нανє яєαĻ ρяσσƒ. σηє đαу ѕнє jυѕт ѕσ нαρρєηєđ тσ ¢σмє нσмє тσ ιт нαρρєηιηg. ѕнє ¢αĻĻєđ тнє αυтнσяιтιєѕ αηđ đαđ ωαѕ тαкєη αωαу. мσм ѕαуѕ нє'ĻĻ вє gσηє ƒσя α Ļσηg тιмє. ιт'ѕ вєєη αвσυт 5 σя 6 уєαяѕ ωιтнσυт нιм."
Ļιкєѕ:
αηιмαĻѕ, єѕρє¢ιαĻĻу ¢αтѕ.
мυѕι¢
ωяιтιηg(ѕтσяιєѕ αηđ мυѕι¢)
ѕιηgιηg
ρĻαуιηg gυιтαя
нιѕ мσм
đιѕĻιкєѕ:
ѕριđєяѕ
вυĻĻιєѕ
gσιηg συт αηđ ραятуιηg
ρєσρĻє ωнσ αвυѕє σтнєяѕ σя αηιмαĻѕ
ƒєαяѕ:
нιѕ đαđ
вєιηg αвυѕєđ αgαιη
тαĻкιηg тσ ρєσρĻє, ѕρє¢ιƒι¢αĻĻу вιg gяσυρѕ σƒ тнєм
∂яєαмѕ:
"ι ωσυℓ∂ яєαℓℓу ℓιкє тσ вє¢σмє αη αυтнσя. ι υѕє∂ тσ ωяιтє му мσм ѕтσяιєѕ ωнєη ι ωαѕ ℓιттℓє. ιт αℓωαуѕ ¢нєєяє∂ нєя υρ, αη∂ нєя яєα¢тιση αℓωαуѕ мα∂є мє ƒєєℓ ρяσυ∂. ι נυѕт ωαηт му мσм тσ кησω нєя ѕση ιѕ gσιηg тσ мαкє ιт ιη ℓιƒє αη∂ ησт ℓєт нιѕ ραѕт Ⴣє¢т нιм."

ⓐ ⓑⓘⓣ ⓕⓡⓞⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ
σяιєηтαтιση:
"ι'м ѕтяαιgнт, ѕσяяу вσуѕ."
яєĻαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
"ωαт¢н συт Ļαđιєѕ! σн ησ. ησт вє¢αυѕє ι'м α ρĻαуєя σя αηутнιηg. ι'м jυѕт тяуιηg тσ gєт тняσυgн тнє ¢яσωđ нєяє. ιη σтнєя ωσяđѕ, ι'м ѕιηgĻє."
¢яυѕн:
"ησρє. ησ gιяℓ нαѕ ¢αυgнт му єує. ωєĻĻ, мσяє Ļιкє ι нανєη'т ¢αυgнт αηу gιяℓs єує."
gιяℓƒяιєηđ:
"уσυ нανє тσ нανє α ¢яυѕн тσ нανє α gιяℓƒяιєηđ."
вєѕт ƒяιєηđ:
"яιgнт ησω, ιт'ѕ ησ σηє σтнєя тнαη вαтту."

ⓜⓨ ⓞⓗ-ⓢⓞ 'ⓦⓞⓝⓓⓔⓡⓕⓤⓛ' ⓕⓐⓜⓘⓛⓨ
đαđ:
"нιѕ ηαмє ιѕ мι¢нєαĻ кєιтн."
мσм:
"ѕнє ιѕ кησωη αѕ αĻуѕѕα ωєĻĻѕ. ѕнє ¢нαηgєđ нєя ηαмє вα¢к αƒтєя тнє đινσя¢є αηđ єνєяутнιηg."
ѕιвĻιηgѕ:
"ι'м αη σηĻу ¢нιĻđ ѕαđĻу. σя мαувє Ļυ¢кιĻу."
ρєтѕ:
"нєу, тнєу αяє ƒαмιĻу тσσ. мιηє ιѕ α ¢υтє вĻα¢к кιттєη ηαмєđ вαтту." X x X

Last edited by fileckz on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✩they/them
✩adult
--------------------
toyhouse
trade/hoard thread
--------------------
a click please?

fileckz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cucumber » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Accepted!

h o r r i f i q u e t a r d i s

┌──────────────────────────────────┐
ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴢᴇ ᴏғғ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴏss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ
ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴀsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ
ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀs ғʀᴇᴇ, ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʀ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʟᴇᴇᴘ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ

└──────────────────────────────────┘
cucumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleghosthunter » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Ƨσмɛ ƨαʏ тнɛ ραтн тσ ∂αяκиɛƨƨ ιƨ тнɛ ραтн ɛαƨιɛƨт тяαʌɛℓɛ∂.
Ɩƨ ιт вɛcαʋƨɛ ρɛσρℓɛ ɢιʌɛ ʋρ ƨσ ɛαƨιℓʏ? βɛcαʋƨɛ тнɛʏ ℓɛт тнɛιя
ғɛαяƨ тακɛ cσитяσℓ? Ɩ ωιℓℓ иσт вɛ α ʌιcтιм σғ тнɛ ∂αяκиɛƨƨ. Ɩ
ωιℓℓ κɛɛρ тяʏιиɢ. Ɩ ωσи'т ғαℓℓ ιитσ тнɛ ∂αяκиɛƨƨ, ℓικɛ мαиʏ
нαʌɛ ∂σиɛ. Ɩ ωιℓℓ тακɛ тнɛ ℓιɢнт ραтн иσ мαттɛя нσω ∂ιғғιcʋℓт.
βɛcαʋƨɛ ι αм мɛ, αи∂ ι αм ɢσιиɢ тσ ƨтαʏ тнαт ωαʏ. Иσтнιиɢ ωιℓℓ
cнαиɢɛ тнαт.

Full name:
"Hello, hello. My name is Carter Lee Breckenridge. Yes Carter is my actual name, i am also aware that it can also be a boy's name. Surprisingly i have not met a boy or anyone with the same first name as me. So i did some research on my whole name, let's just start with my first name. This, now this is funny. And is going to sound totally lame to you. But Carter, means cart driver. Hilarious! Or is it just me who thinks so? It 'tis of the english origin. Onto my middle name, Lee. Ummm, english origin, very popular middle name. Means meadow, Gray castle. Now that's awesome. And i have met lot's, and i mean lot's of people with the same middle name as I. And onto Breckenridge. Oh lord help me here. Breckenridge, is of the scotish origin. Wow that's new to me. But sadly thats all i could find of my last name. Anyway, yep thats all about my name."
Nickname:
"You aren't gone yet? What's worn with you, I thought i'd only have to answer one question and i'd be done! Oh lord, alright fine. No! No nicknames! If you call me anything besides Carter, it's gonna be Breckenridge. I mean even my closets friends can't think up a nickname for me. Thpugh most call me snow white, because of my hair. But please don't go callin' me tht, only my daddy can. He's the one who came up with it. Though my uncles call me peanut because i'm the short one in the family. And my sisters call me, Crab. Don't ask cause i don't know. My older twin brothers are cool though. They call me carter, so it's all good there."
"Okay, soo. Like i was born over a century ago. So i'm like over a hundred years old ya know. I'm just immortal, and i don't age what so ever. So i'm a very, very, very old person stuck in a teenage girls form.... Haha just kidding, I am a teenager though, that parts about the only true thing in the statment. And umm I look like i'm sixteen, or fifteen right? Well surprise, suprise. I am seventeen. Wait for it, wait for it. Wait for it, wait fo- no i'm just messing with ya. I'm seventeen and a half! Sorta, i'll be turning eighteen, in October 14th. Whoop, whoop."
"Excues me, did i just hear you right? Did you just ask-me- what gender i am. I know my name sounds like a boy name, but i thought it'd be obvious i'm a fea, female, she, girl, her. I mean i have parts males don't. I mean look at these curves. Baby, i was born curvy. But no way am i a Fricken male. Their like slobs dude! I-I can't say that cause i'm the same, darn it."

ImageImage

Looks:
"Your asking 'bout my looks? Hmmf right. Well i guess we should start with my hair, Aww my beatiful hair. Well it goes to about my mid back, stomach region. And is curly, not like majorly. Just it's like straight at the top. Then when it get's down to around my ear, it starts to curl. Oh, my hair used to be brown. But see when i came to the age thirteen my mind was like oh, lets dye our hair! So i dyed it white and fell in love with that color, very obviously. And actually i think it's because it goes with my eyes. Them being a Removed gray color. And i love my eyes, a lot. Some people ask me, that do i ever wish i had a different eye color. And in truth, no i don't i love my gray eyes, i love them and think their extremly pretty. I wouldn't wish for another eye color. And also because have grey eyes is like really rare. Umm, my skin complexion. Well, i'm white, like really white. I'm not as white and edward is, and i can't sparkle in the sunlight, sadly. But i'm white. My hair is dark white compared to my skin. That's how white i am. And see, onto my height. The reason my uncles call me short. Here it is, I am just 5'0. Yes, i know. Wow i'm short. Like gee, couldn't someone invent a growing juice or soemthing? And i weigh, 97 pounds. No i do not starve myself, and no i don't force myself to puke after every meal. It is littereally my natural weight, i'm like a feather. Dear god, what is wrong with me. First i don't grow anymore? Then i'm almost like a feather!"
Body Modifications:
"Oh! You wanna know about this huh? Well then i guess i will tell you about me, Bodily Modifeecations. So i'm not one of those girls who are constantly getting new piercings or tattoos. In fact, i'm not even at the legal age to get a tattoo without a adulta permision. And the one i got was out of guilting my parents with it. Mainly i guilted them saying that they never spend time with me, that they completly forgot about me. That if i ran away they wouldn't notice. Well, that got me a tattoo, and a hot new ride. But they never really cared about piercings. So yeah i got my nose peirced, and my ears. But i no longer keep my ear peircings in, because well. It just grew to uncomfortable for me. And the fact, my brothers almost ripped them out of my ears, because they where 'angry'. They probably weren't they probably wanted to see how much i'd bleed. And if i'd cry, and for how long. Only they can make me cry."

Personality:
"I have a very outgoing bubbly personality. I guess, but it's also a changing one. Umm, here let me explain it. I don't like being pushed around, at all. And i am not afraid to speak my mind. And I freak easily. Like i'm super paranoid a lot. People think that i'm just some rude, female who they should avoid. I'm not the least bit rude, unless you get on my bad side. And it doesn't always take much to get on my bad side ya know. But i do have a sweet side to me. Because i'm helpful when i want to be. And i am super caring and cuddly. I am bubbly, and constantly have a smile on my face. I don't cry, i get angry. If you say something that would normally make someone cry. It will make me angry, and want to punch you in the face. Uhh, haha yeah. But besides that i can also be shy, and also very wacky. M shy side comes out very rarely. Only when i'm around someone i like, which defiantly isn't often. And only if your really close to me, you will see my wacky, crazy side."
History:
"Let's see, start at the beginning i guess? So, well. Hmm, I was born October 14th. And i was born in Ireland. Thought i originate from Scotland. And we moved here, when i was i'm guessing around a year old. Seeing as i can't remember a thing ya know. The latest memory, that i can remember was when i was umm, three i believe. We went to a zoo. And well.... Me being the little snoop i am, always getting in trouble. They had left a door ajar into the monkey's habitat. And well they i guess mistoke me as one of their little ones. And, haha funny story. It took them almost three hours to get me away from the monkeys. And they where furious, thus creating my deathly fear of them. And then i started pre-school! I made lot's of friends, like lot's. And at the time, me being young. Made me think that i was the princess, with all the attention i was getting. And well i almost got kicked out of pre-school for reasons i will not bring up. Then moving onto grade school. Third grade, this boy moved here. And at the time everyone had turned to ignoring me, leaving me without friends. So i was like a loner, always doing things on my own. Being teased, for my looks and stuff. Then this boy came here. I warned him of everything. And what shocked me was he stayed. And he's been my bestest friend anyone could ever ask for. Instead of him letting me do stupid things on my own, he actually joined me in them. And would help me plot them. In eight grade we started dating. And we where the perfect couple, except for the fact that we were always on and off. And that i had caught him making out with other girls multiple times. And finally i couldn't handle all the fight we where getting in to and broke it off for good. He moved away after that.

High school my freshman year was pretty rough, seeing as i had lost both of best friends over the summer, he moved away, and my grandmother died. I still had my granpapa, who tuaght me how to use guns, bows, weapons mainly. He also taught me how to clean them, and take them apart. Also taught me how to fix a car. I could build a hot new ride from the ground up if a wanted to. I never had my parents attention though, they where always to busy with work or eachother to spend time with me, my twin older brothers. And my twin youger sisters. But we are kind of a rich family. We live in a huge house, and my parents are always giving my brothers, sisters and i an allowance. Thought my sisters are to young to know how to spend it, so it's placed in the bank, under their names. But signed by one of our uncles, so my parents couldn't spend it when they needed it. Did the same with my brothers and I. My uncles are like the father figure for me, sadly. And i guilt my parents when i want something and they won't let me have it sadly. Seeing as they never spend time with me, or anybody except their work and each other."

Likes/Dislikes
"Can I start with dislikes?! Yes, alright, alright. May i have all your attention please? Thank you. Sooo, i have this very strong dislike of monkey's. Like it's just wow. I suppose it's because of what happened to me when i was a child, but whatever. Surprisingly i have a very strong dislike of smokes, and cigarette smoke. But yet i use them. Okay i hate nail polish. Like what's the point of it? And it smells, just disgusting. I wear make up, but i like seriously don't like it that much. It makes you break out, and people put too much on and it is just horrible. Umm, snakes. They have scales, those forked tongues, and the slihgter around. Just disgusting.

Onto what i do like. I like to go get down and dirty. I'm seriously not scared to get dirty. That's why i enjoy muddin' so much. And the country. I made my parents get a house in the country. But they still got a mansion like house somehow. I also enjoy fishing, i think fish is good, and i enjoy fishing a lot. Hunting, only when it's in season. I don't kill innocent animals unless it's in season. I swear to god i don't. I love to read, when i read i feel as if i'm apart of the story it's a great feeling if you ask me."

Habits:
"So this is how it's going to be happening. I'll tell you one of my many habit's explain it a bit, also i will tell you if it's good or bad. In my thoughts at least. So when i'm upset or having a really bad day, i smoke. And i've been upset a lot lately, which means i've been smoking a lot. I find this Habit a very bad, and life threatening habit. Umm, let's see. Biting my nails. I do that when i'm bored, or nervous. So i don't need a nail file or anything, and i can't grow them out. Cause i'm constantly chewing on them. This is defiantly a bad habit i have been trying to stop forever. Biting my lip, most people do this when their trying to get flirty or something like that. But me i do that constantly, and it's like wow. It's a very annoying thing. Bad habit, check. I don't think running my fingers threw my hair is a bad thing, seeing as i don't do it that often. And it's just something i naturally do. My mind wandering, ah yes the good old day dreaming. I find this to be a very good habit, a very, very good one. Seeing as it's better than reality most of the time. Sadly that's most of my habits' Mainly what i remember also."

Family:
"Family sweet, sweet family. I love my family very much, except for my parents. They are two people I do not love in my family. My mom and dad are business people. And don't care one bit about their children, nor their family. Just themselves, and their jobs. That's Steven, and Mary for you. Sadly they hired servants, maids and other people to take care of us. I had a hard time even remembering their names they spent so much time away from us. My twin sisters, Jane and Janet. In that order. My older brothers, who are not identical twins. Jack,and James. Those two couldn't be twins even if they tried dude. Onto my uncles who all call me peanut, or squirt. And treat me like their daughter. Michelle(mich), His wife Haley, Charlie, single, Lance, His wife May. That's my moms side. My dads side, has. My only aunt, Tracy, and her husband David, And his brother Tucker, single. I have three cousins, none my age though. Timmy, Tawnya, And Natalie. All triplets, None other than Michelle, and haley's doing. Others on there way from other couples in the family.
Crush/bf/gf:
"Umm, may i ask why you made this one whole question, insteadof spacing it out? No? Oh, okay. But anyway, no i do not have a crush on anyone. Not since the incident in 8th grade. Yes i'm still not over it, and i'm not sure i ever will be. A crush is formed, after you get to know a person. After a while not when you first meet them because of their looks. No it's because of the real them. As for a boyfriend? Nope, i've been single since- you know when and why. And girlfriend, really? Is it necessary to ask me that? Cause i'm straight. No offence to the ladies out there but i'm straight, my eyes are for men only. Well not like old men, boy's. Guy's around my age group alright?!"
Pets:
"Even though i can normally guilt my parents into getting me something. But this is the one thing they refused until we moved out into the country. Once we moved out here, they gave me money and told me to go crazy. I did just that, well not literally. I paid to get a stable built and got three horses. Patunia, Gary, and Jazz. Mine, and my brothers horses. And then i got some sheep, a few goats, and a chicken coop with chicken. And got two dogs, one for the chicken. A little adorable pup. And a shepard dog, for the sheep, and goats. I take care of them, along with my brothers. And we're teaching our younger sisters how too take care of them. It's lot's, and lot's of fun. Doing something like a family, but without parents i guess.."
Theme song: Ciara - Like A Boy
Other:
"Umm, Well I'm here in the big city too find love. I was never successful at finding love back in my home town. I guess it's because they all think I'm a freak. But what no one knows is that, I came here to follow my dream. A dream no one ever thought I could do. But I was hoping to take up a career in dance. I can sing, but when I dance. I feel like I can do anything, I slip into my own world. Dance is just my way of expressing myself. And I will go back to street dancing if I must. But I will never stop dancing"

Form @me(CountryFrEaK)
    Character @me(CountryFrEaK)
    Pictures @owner
    Don't steal!!
Last edited by littleghosthunter on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
littleghosthunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cucumber » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:47 pm

@|R a d i x| @CountryFrEaK I need to know what your characters are here for. There is pretty much anything, but you're supposed to have a dream, and I don't see it in either of your forms.
@CountryFrEaK You character is too young.

cucumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby double_ANNA_zero » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:04 pm

∞❥•Cols}}

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ "Hey! I'm Collins Elizabeth Ivory. But no one calls me that expect my parents in the occasion that I'm in trouble. In the hearing of this question, I decided to look up what Collins really means. Uhm..well apparently Collins is a guy name? Who does that to their child. Anyways, Collins means responsible and generous...Ok I am responsible..thats how i get straight A's throughout highschool..but I am not very generous. I hate sharing my food. Sorry not sorry. Ok that sounded really rude. Uhm...next question?? "}}
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ " You can call me Collins or some people call me Cols. CC has been used a couple times but I feel like CC is what that a little ginger girls name is...does anyone else feel that way...I'm assuming probably not."}}
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя " I am that of the female species. If you don't believe me...well then thats your problem cause I'm not showing you my v*gina. As the Romeo of Montague would say it, 'Thou art to bold' "}}
❥•Δɢɛ " I've been doing this whole 'living thing' for 18 years now. Almost 19 in a few months or so. I've spent about 13 years of it living it up in Brazil..and this past three in the US" }}
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ "Funny story I was actually born in Rio, Brazil! My dad had been vacationing single with a group of buddies of his. They went to a parade and he saw one of the showgirls or whatever they are called. And he thought she was absolutely beautiful. And he wasn't referring to her *ss or t*ts. He told all his friends and they all just laughed at him. 'You'll never get a girl like that' they would say or 'You won't ever see her again'. Well, he was discouraged. He ended up that night just sitting on the beach. And as he sat there, by luck, chance, the alignment of the stars, the pot of gold er Bianca Cavalcanti, wading in the ocean water, singing softly to herself. My dad couldn't believe his eyes. He ripped off his shirt and went out into the water. At first she was very shocked. But with his charming good looks and his smooth, yet sweet talking, she instantly fell in love. And just like that, within a year they were married and along came Collins on July, 4th at 12:09 in the afternoon. It had no significance in Brazil at the time but my dad was a very proud of his home country..and was even more proud when I was born on Independence Day. Go Figure!" }}
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя " Well brown obviously.. but i do have streaks of lighter highlights that are sometimes brown which occurs during the summertime. It goes down to about half way down my back. I usually put it up in a messy bun or I'll let it lie straight. However, its very hard to curl my hair, let alone make it wavy. That's something I definitely hate about my hair}}
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя "They are green...a deep green with little specks of brown in them. Kinda like dirt and grass...but not in a gross way. If that makes any sense." }}

[size=80]❥•˩ικɛƨ "The color teal, sunsets, tie-die, South America, giraffes, the Hunger Games, being random, straight A's, perfect messy buns, reading, creating art, singing, the Parades in Rio every night, the beach...just to name a few ." }}
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ "Slackers, Bad Hygiene,the color yellow, squirrels, the school cafeteria food, bad grades, the US, players, people who act like 'Hipsters' as you would call it, cheaters" }}
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ " I am a bit of a shy girl. I usually just turn to books to read, and doing artwork. I don't like large groups of people. I like being one on one with people. Once you get to know me I am a funny, sarcastic, fun loving girl. But again, you have to break my shell in order to find that out." }}
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ " Well I was born in Rio, Brazil, thanks to my dad's taste in Brazilian parade girls. I lived there basically my whole life until I was 13. It was a big culture shock when I moved to Southern California. I had never been in the US except my father. He helped me and mom through everyday experiences. I had never seen an area so full of cities. In Brazil, there were tons of beautiful plants and animals which I saw everyday. Anyways, we eventually got used to living in the US. My parents decided to have another child. It was a little girl named Ava. However...she passed away just few minutes after being born due to breathing complications. It was heart breaking really. So we always pay tribute to her on the day of her birthday and visit her grave out by a beautiful palm tree field just a few miles away. }}

❥•Ѧσтнɛя Bianca Cavalcanti}}
❥•Ғαтнɛя Mathais Ivory}}
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ Ava Ivory}}
❥•Ɔнιℓ∂яɛи "Uhmm none..I won't until I'm married}}
❥•Ƥɛтƨ " I actually have a red macaw named Juanito. We don't know if its a boy or a girl, thus the name combo of Juan and Rita but he's my study buddy, I just tell him all my problems. }}
❥•Ɔяʋƨн "I don't usually have any. You have to win my heart I guess?"}}
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ " None..I've never had one. I've set my mind on schoolwork my whole life"}}
❥•Ѳтнɛя Answer Here}}

double_ANNA_zero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cucumber » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Not accepted. There is too little in the personality and history sections. And you need to have a dream.

cucumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery