Based on Click to view
Artist rabbit... [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Contest Entry

Postby rabbit... » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:46 am

A relatively simple design.
It has a peace necklace and the lightning bolt 'cutie mark'. It has the shy ears and the fluffy tail. The wolf has touches of blue on the ears and on the paws. She has a pair of grey, white, blue tipped wings.
Any changes needed?
Last edited by rabbit... on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Contest Entry

Postby UntitledOnTheRocks » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:52 am

Omg I likely a lot :D as for additions do you think you could add red streaks to the wings, lightin the blue on the paws, and remove the yellow dots on the wing tips. I really don't want to sound bossy and really do love the design! Other then that I really really like it :) :clap: :thumbup: :D ;)
UntitledOnTheRocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:15 am

ShadowWolf894 wrote:Omg I likely a lot :D as for additions do you think you could add red streaks to the wings, lightin the blue on the paws, and remove the yellow dots on the wing tips. I really don't want to sound bossy and really do love the design! Other then that I really really like it :) :clap: :thumbup: :D ;)

I didn't know which paws so I lightened both of them. I removed the yellow specks and added some streaks to the wings but I didn't know if it was a whole row or you meant random feathers. Don't worry about sounding bossy its supposed to satisfy your taste. If you want me to change anything else like the wings just tell me!
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UntitledOnTheRocks » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:09 pm

rabbit448 wrote:
ShadowWolf894 wrote:Omg I likely a lot :D as for additions do you think you could add red streaks to the wings, lightin the blue on the paws, and remove the yellow dots on the wing tips. I really don't want to sound bossy and really do love the design! Other then that I really really like it :) :clap: :thumbup: :D ;)

I didn't know which paws so I lightened both of them. I removed the yellow specks and added some streaks to the wings but I didn't know if it was a whole row or you meant random feathers. Don't worry about sounding bossy its supposed to satisfy your taste. If you want me to change anything else like the wings just tell me!

okay good cause i hate being a pain. :)

ummm...maybe just make all of the wings the same color as the tail in the picture, remove the blue on the chest, and make the eyes brighter yellow? :3

sorry! :3
UntitledOnTheRocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:16 am

Hows that? It looked plain so I added the blue to the wings. Does it look good or remove the blue from the wings? Should i make the eyes more bright or remove the pupil?
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UntitledOnTheRocks » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:56 pm

rabbit448 wrote:Hows that? It looked plain so I added the blue to the wings. Does it look good or remove the blue from the wings? Should i make the eyes more bright or remove the pupil?

Oooooo I love the blue on the wings! And yes please make the eyes a bright yellow but keep the pupil. And maybe make the cutie mark a bit smaller and horizontal with a bit of yellow glow around it. :D

And don't worry YOU WILL defiantly be over payed!

Thank you c:
UntitledOnTheRocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:59 am

Better? Or brighter eyes?
And for the lightning bolt do you mean like that or like this?
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UntitledOnTheRocks » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:49 am

like this one...the design i mean not the color i like the color and the glow thats on the drawing you made already.
Attachments
lightnin.png
lightnin.png (8.82 KiB) Viewed 36 times
UntitledOnTheRocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me