Based on Click to view
Artist Orihara . [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mai Mai's Designs

Postby Orihara . » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:11 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to Mai Mia's Designs. Here you can look at and adopt some of my Designs. Some may be complicated and others completely simple, not all designs will be for adoption and others might even be free. You are able to offer what you'd give for the design, a name your price. After adopted I will make a transparent version of the single design you adopted so you can get art and all, I will also add your name to color it for accessories and extras, but please don't change the designs to much or else it won't really be a use to have adopted it. Genders will be given for some, Female, Male, or Genderless. This is not a first come first serve, best offer within the next two days of the designs opening will be chosen. I will bred designs if wanted, though I need a confirmation letter from both sides of the breeding and how many will be made, 1 to four only. Who gets what will be decided by two users. Same genders can bred, but 75% of the pups will be of that gender and 25% will be genderless, depending on how many pups are made.

Have fun~
Orihara .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me