Siors! by {ℓєσραя∂}

Based on Click to view
Artist {ℓєσραя∂} [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Siors!

Postby {ℓєσραя∂} » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:51 am

Siors is another of my FeralHeart characters. He is a dragon, but in-game he is on a feline body. Siors is one of my two Earth Benders.

||The Basics||
Name:
Siors
Nickname:
None
Species:
Earth Bending Dragon

||On the Surface||
Eye Color:
Icy blue
Main Fur Color:
An odd light green
Brief Description:
Siors is a smaller dragon, but still quite large. His green scales are dotted with deep red spots. These spots also cover all four paws. He has a mane that is a deep dark green. It does frame his face. His large wings are an orangy brown color.
Accessories:
None

||Getting to know me||
Family:
He never knew his father, and his mother was slain before him.
Mate:
none
Hatchlings:
None
He is currently a loner.
Roleplay Status:
He isn't in a roleplay here, but I roleplay him in FH

||Deeper Into Who I Am||
Dislikes:
{WIP}
Personality:
Siors is a kinda dragon in truth. His experience has made him kinder to others, but that is mainly from the gentleness of his element's nature. He hates to think of someone else going through something like he did, but knows that no one is safe from the cruelties of the world. Siors was never a place hatchling, and once on his own, he had no one to play with. So, though he is caring, he isn't exactly fun loving. But he can often be caught juggling a few balls of earth or rock around his paws.
History:
Siors was born into a a group of four clans, all separated by their elements. His parents were never meant to fall in love. His father was an earth bender and his mother was an air bender. The second she laid eyes on her son, she knew her fate and his was already laid out, and it wasn't pretty. He held his father's element. The king sentenced Siors' mother to death. But the queen urged him to let the mother live until the hatchling was old enough to care for himself. Then the mother was to be put to death, and the son exiled from all the clans. The king allowed this, but mother and son were isolated from the rest of the clan. Siors always knew his fate and his mother's. Siors was a young teen when the king decided he could care for himself. Siors was held down as his mother was slain. Then he was forced from the air benders' land. Since then, Siors has been on his own, never staying in the same place for a very long time. He now resides in the lands of FeralHeart, currently calling the floating islands of Sky's Rim his home.
Other:

some text
ѕσмє
ѕαу
ιт'ѕ
вєттєя
тσ
fα
αѕєєρ
αи
ιѕѕαρρєαя
some text
ιт'ѕ
тιмє
ωє
fιиαу
σσк
αт
ωнαт
ωє'νє
σиє
|Characters||Seeking 1x1 for Natalia

Pic made by the wonderful Tru!
{ℓєσραя∂}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Siors!

Postby mj0799 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:32 pm

He is awesome!!!! :)
{ℓєσραя∂єѕѕ} and I are friends IRL. While I do not have access to a computer she is doing the summer event for me. We will also trade pets unfairly at times. Please do not ban either of us.
mj0799

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me