Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Puppies for trade - OPEN by harley.quinn

Based on Click to view
Artist harley.quinn [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Puppies for trade - OPEN

Postby harley.quinn » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 am

Hello, and welcome! Are you looking for new characters? So am I? Have old characters you don't want any more? Well I'm looking for characters new to me. Here's what we'll do, we'll swap characters, one of these three beautiful puppy designs for one of your characters you no longer want/use? Sound good? Great, let's get started.

Okay, so currently 1, 4, and 5 are up for adoption. These ARE NOT FREE, okay? Sorry for the use of caps but I don't want you getting the wrong idea. I am trading these for characters of my own (a character trade/swap). I am going to be very picky about the characters you offer, don't just give me left over junk. This will go on until I find a bid good enough for the pet, and then we will swap characters.

Rules:
1. Do not be mad at me if I don't accept/like your design, we all have our own opinions.
2. Do not take outside cs without Swiftkill_'s permission.
3. I have the right to deny your design swap request.

Okay, now here's a bit about the characters and their designs:

1. She's a light grey-based pup. She got the most unnatural colors of the family with her purples, pinks, and blues. She has light pink and blue striped ears, green eyes, a blue lined chest, pink paws, a pink swirl on her hip, a purple leaf-like design on her tail and more.

Bids:

-

4. He's a dark brown-based pup with a partially torn ear. He is the one with the most natural of the colors. He has the darker tan inside of his ears, a light tan face, traced by the darker tan, and ice blue eyes. He has light tan legs and dark brown paw tips. On his shoulders he has ladder-like markings. He has three zebra-like stripes on his hip, and a tail that has light tan underneath and stripes going all the way around it.

Bids:

-

5. She is also a light grey-based pup. She has a red face with two stripes of grey on each ear, inside her ears are light pink, she has light pink eyes with three light grey lines connected above her eyes, her grey chest is lined with white, her front legs have white and grey ladder-like symbols on them, and white paw tips, her back legs have a grey striped design on them, and have white paw tips, she has a red tail with a white stripe going through it on each side, and has a intricate design of light grey on her tail.

Bids:

-

Code: Select all
Username:
What you're going to name it:
Number you want:
Character you're offering:
Other:
OBSESS HARLEY, OBSESS;

Hiya puddin'! I am harley.quinn. Feel free to go ahead and call me harley or quinn. I have many various interests including all of the Batfam + friends + foes, dc, marvel, borderlands, fall out boy, panic! at the disco, marianas trench, the cab, paramore, the ready set, 3oh!3, all time low, cartel, years & years, metro station, maroon 5, tove lo, twenty one pilots, bastille, allstar weekend, the white tie affair, we the kings, reign, teen wolf, young & hungry, the originals, the 100, z nation, the vampire diaries, the flash, arrow, the walking dead, supernatural, gotham, heroes, the tomorrow people, and much, much, much more.

Please, feel free to talk to me, though I will warn you now, I like to talk... a lot at times. Anyways... Pm me!
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Puppies for trade - OPEN

Postby koyumi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Username: Imavxlora
Name: Cupcake
Number: 1
Character I offering: Love (winged wolf) or Rainbow (I think she's a puppy)

Pet's name: Rainbow
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

That 1 is Rainbow

Pet's name: Love
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

That 1 is Love
Last edited by koyumi on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
koyumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harley.quinn » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:11 am

What do your characters look like?
OBSESS HARLEY, OBSESS;

Hiya puddin'! I am harley.quinn. Feel free to go ahead and call me harley or quinn. I have many various interests including all of the Batfam + friends + foes, dc, marvel, borderlands, fall out boy, panic! at the disco, marianas trench, the cab, paramore, the ready set, 3oh!3, all time low, cartel, years & years, metro station, maroon 5, tove lo, twenty one pilots, bastille, allstar weekend, the white tie affair, we the kings, reign, teen wolf, young & hungry, the originals, the 100, z nation, the vampire diaries, the flash, arrow, the walking dead, supernatural, gotham, heroes, the tomorrow people, and much, much, much more.

Please, feel free to talk to me, though I will warn you now, I like to talk... a lot at times. Anyways... Pm me!
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:27 am

Username: AJ Craft
What you're going to name it: Moravia
Number you want: 5
Character you're offering: Image
Doesn't have a name. Last time if you don't like it, that pup will go to a good home I know it <3
Other: Thanks ^^
Last edited by avaloafe on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
      no signature for u
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harley.quinn » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:07 am

Sorry, AJ Craft, I am not really interested in him. I am looking for more detailed designs.
OBSESS HARLEY, OBSESS;

harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:14 pm

- Alright, I edited my post to a new charrie. I still have another one if you don't like this one though ^^
      no signature for u
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harley.quinn » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:13 am

It's cute, but I was looking for a more realistic character with a complex design. May I see your other character?
OBSESS HARLEY, OBSESS;

harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:18 am

Alright, I did one more.
      no signature for u
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harley.quinn » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:55 am

Sorry, I think I will keep her for now and try and see what I can get for her. But thank you so much for your offers c;
OBSESS HARLEY, OBSESS;

harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby genski » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:03 am

Oh ok sorry
YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING ANDImageImageImage