||My Imagination||My Characters||

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

||My Imagination||My Characters||

Postby Panik » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:04 pm

My characters. I'm gonna have too fix up. Lol.
Last edited by Panik on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||My Imagination||My Characters||

Postby Panik » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Iɴᴅᴇx

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Human
Werewolves
Emo
Tattoed
Shapeshifters

Anime
Pokemon
Naruto
Neko's
Wandering

Animals
Warrior Cats
Pack Wolves

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Last edited by Panik on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Werewolves||

Postby Panik » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:12 pm

- N a m e [First ; Middle ; Last] :
    [ Ash Dean Arden ]

- N i c k n a m e s :
    [ Ash ]

- G e n d e r :
    [ Male ]

- R a n k :
    [ Alpha ]

- A g e :
    [ Nineteen ]

- S e x u a l o r i e n t a t i o n :
    [ He is nothing, he'll fall in love with whatever he falls in love with. ]

- P e r s o n a l i t y:
    [ "Theres not much about me, and if I boast about telling myself, sorry about that ahead of time. First of all, I like to think of myself as a caring person. I do like helping others, but I don't think I truly go out of my way to do so. If its the elderly, then ill do whatever it is to help, I have a soft spot for them. I also like animals, and one day hope to run my own vet clinic. I sometimes find myself lost in my thoughts, almost like im going off in my own little world that only I can access. Besides that, I actually find it easy to lie, but its not like I do it often." ]

- H i s t o r y :
    [ "My history? Its nothing special, but alright. My mother died when I was two, leaving only me, my twin and our father. Because of this, when I was five, my father had a different women over every night who's names he never remembered. Then, when I was nine, my father decided to travel the world in search of free love leaving us to live with my grandfather and grandmother which had us move around in different houses. After that, it's been just us and my grandparents against the world...But even though it sounds sorta bad, its been kinda great. I love living with my grandparents, they mean the world to me. I feel like because of them, ive have a wonderful life, so im happy about everything. ]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Code: Select all
[left][size=180][color=grey]█

█[/color][/size][/left][left][size=180][color=black]█

█[/color][/size][/left][list][center][img]http://favim.com/orig/201105/01/Favim.com-31047.jpg[/img][/center]
[left][img]http://s8.favim.com/mini/72/amazing-beautifully-black-wolf-cute-678556.jpg[/img][/left][right][img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/69/black-and-white-wolf-661498.jpg[/img][/right]
[center][img]http://s1.favim.com/mini/20/animal-black-black-and-white-nature-photography-203714.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#800040]_______________________________________________________________________[/color]

[size=85][b][color=#808080]- N a m e [First ; Middle ; Last] :[/color][/b]
    [ Ash Dean Arden ]

[b][color=#808080]- N i c k n a m e s  :[/color][/b]
    [ Ash ]

[b][color=#808080]- G e n d e r :[/color][/b]
    [ Male ]

[b][color=#808080]- R a n k :[/color][/b]
    [ Alpha ]

[b][color=#808080]- A g e :[/color][/b]
    [ Nineteen ]

[b][color=#808080]- S e x u a l o r i e n t a t i o n :[/color][/b]
   [ He is nothing, he'll fall in love with whatever he falls in love with. ]

[b][color=#808080]-  P e r s o n a l i t y:[/color][/b]
   [ "Theres not much about me, and if I boast about telling myself, sorry about that ahead of time. First of all, I like to think of myself as a caring person. I do like helping others, but I don't think I truly go out of my way to do so. If its the elderly, then ill do whatever it is to help, I have a soft spot for them. I also like animals, and one day hope to run my own vet clinic. I sometimes find myself lost in my thoughts, almost like im going off in my own little world that only I can access. Besides that, I actually find it easy to lie, but its not like I do it often."  ]

[b][color=#808080]-  H i s t o r y :[/color][/b]
   [ "My history? Its nothing special, but alright. My mother died when I was two, leaving only me, my twin and our father. Because of this, when I was five, my father had a different women over every night who's names he never remembered. Then, when I was nine, my father decided to travel the world in search of free love leaving us to live with my grandfather and grandmother which had us move around in different houses. After that, it's been just us and my grandparents against the world...But even though it sounds sorta bad, its been kinda great. I love living with my grandparents, they mean the world to me. I feel like because of them, ive have a wonderful life, so im happy about everything. ][/list] [/size]
[center]______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center]

- N a m e [First ; Middle ; Last] :
    [ Kellen Samuel Arden ]

- N i c k n a m e s :
    [ Kellen ]

- G e n d e r :
    [ Male ]

- R a n k :
    [ Fighter ]

- A g e :
    [ Nineteen ]

- S e x u a l o r i e n t a t i o n :
    [ Straight? ]

- P e r s o n a l i t y:
    [ "I've been called many things in my life, and a few of them are true. I've heard that im a nice person, that I like to help others. Its not a lie, but I help those who cant help themselves, I think everyone should be happy. I've also been called an athlete, which isn't wrong. I had played sports before, and I love surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding. I like staying active, it takes my mind off of other things. Theres one thing that I don't believe, its that im a player. Im NOT like my father, I cant help if I haven't found the right person. I go out with a lot of girls, but its because im checking to see if they're for me... So far, no one of them have been the one for me. Truthfully I don't think im going to find her, so why cant I try to see if I like 'em? If seeing if any girls I like by taking them out is being a player, then I guess im a player. Although im not, I just really want to find that one, no matter what.
    Long story short, this is me" ]

- H i s t o r y :
    [ "My history? I hope I don't bore you, but it not very special. Im the youngest of twins. As the same with my brother, our mother died when we were young. Then after that our dad became some sort of player, never truly settling down but always being with a different women. After while, he left us in search of free love, which I think isn't real. Anyway, after that we moved in with our grandparents who had and made our live nice. We moved around, houses that is, and now we're just sorta in one spot and living our lives.
    While we lived on that one spot, Ash and I decided to go out and camp behind our house in the woods. There, just hours after midnight, we heard noise, and after that I was bitten while Evan ran away. Later that week, I bit him, turning him with me." ]

[left][size=180][color=turquoise]█

█[/color][/size][/left][left][size=180][color=black]█

█[/color][/size][/left][list][center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8asavzmy51rqetsro1_500.jpg[/img][/center]
[left][img]http://s4.favim.com/mini/50/animal-howl-photography-wild-wolf-459326.jpg[/img][/left][right][img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/69/animal-beautiful-cute-herd-animals-623545.jpg[/img][/right]
[center][img]http://s2.favim.com/mini/33/beautiful-forest-wolf-269287.jpg[/img][/center]

[color=#800040]_______________________________________________________________________[/color]

[size=85][b][color=#808080]- N a m e [First ; Middle ; Last] :[/color][/b]
    [ Kellen Samuel Arden ]

[b][color=#808080]- N i c k n a m e s  :[/color][/b]
    [ Kellen ]

[b][color=#808080]- G e n d e r :[/color][/b]
    [ Male ]

[b][color=#808080]- R a n k :[/color][/b]
    [ Fighter ]

[b][color=#808080]- A g e :[/color][/b]
    [ Nineteen ]

[b][color=#808080]- S e x u a l o r i e n t a t i o n :[/color][/b]
   [ Straight? ]

[b][color=#808080]-  P e r s o n a l i t y:[/color][/b]
   [ "I've been called many things in my life, and a few of them are true. I've heard that im a nice person, that I like to help others. Its not a lie, but I help those who cant help themselves, I think everyone should be happy. I've also been called an athlete, which isn't wrong. I had played sports before, and I love surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding. I like staying active, it takes my mind off of other things. Theres one thing that I don't believe, its that im a player. Im NOT like my father, I cant help if I haven't found the right person. I go out with a lot of girls, but its because im checking to see if they're for me... So far, no one of them have been the one for me. Truthfully I don't think im going to find her, so why cant I try to see if I like 'em? If seeing if any girls I like by taking them out is being a player, then I guess im a player. Although im not, I just really want to find that one, no matter what.
Long story short, this is me" ]

[b][color=#808080]-  H i s t o r y :[/color][/b]
   [ "My history? I hope I don't bore you, but it not very special. Im the youngest of twins. As the same with my brother, our mother died when we were young. Then after that our dad became some sort of player, never truly settling down but always being with a different women. After while, he left us in search of free love, which I think isn't real. Anyway, after that we moved in with our grandparents who had and made our live nice. We moved around, houses that is, and now we're just sorta in one spot and living our lives.
While we lived on that one spot, Ash and I decided to go out and camp behind our house in the woods. There, just hours after midnight, we heard noise, and after that I was bitten while Evan ran away. Later that week, I bit him, turning him with me."  ][/list] [/size]
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Emo||

Postby Panik » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:14 pm

"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."

" Im a; [ life ]"

- N a m e [Ash ; Samual ; Arden] :
[ "My full name is Ash Samuel Arden, mainly because when I was born, my parents were on a vacation and a volcano erupted that day. They said that even though something so horrible happened, the ash that covered the sky, trees and grass make it seem like Wonderland. I think it sounded more like hell." ]
- N i c k n a m e s [Ash] :
[ "Ash is it, unless you want to call me Sam?" ]
- G e n d e r [Male]:
[ I was told I was a male when I was born, but things could change, right?" ]
- A g e [Eighteen]:
[ "If I remember correctly, I was born on October 21, eighteen years ago. Im 18. ]
- S e x u a l o r i e n t a t i o n [Pansexual]:
[ "I never really cared about the thought but I would have so say pansexual, its all about the personality. Gender, looks, and everything else doesn't matter." ]

- T h e m e s o n g

[ Dead Walker Texas Ranger - Sleeping with Sirens. ]

- P e r s o n a l i t y:

[ "I like to think of myself as an independent adult who doesn't need the help from anyone.... At least, I think that way because ive had to adapt to be. I know im not the most nicest person out there, i'd prefer to stick with myself where no one is able to bug me, or keep me from doing what I want. I can relate to those who grow old by themselves and are always angry, the world is a cruel and menacing thing, one that strives to make everything difficult. Although I can seem boring at times, I know im not. I know how to have fun, its just hard when your always by your self. I like who I am, I guess. I can be stubborn with things I like. There are times when im a carefree guy trying to get by. Other times I can be normal, just there in the thick of things, either way, im me." ]

- H i s t o r y :

[ "My history? I hope I don't bore you, but it not very special. Im the youngest of twins, my brother always was the better of things then I was. Then, our mother died when we were young. Soon our dad became some sort of player, never truly settling down but always being with a different women. After awhile, he left us in search of free love, which I think isn't real. Anyway, after that we moved in with our grandparents who had and made our live nice in a way. We moved around, houses that is, and now we're just sorta in one spot and living our lives. Although ill never forget it, but through of my life, my brother really was better at everything. With everything I did, I was being compared to him. While he was doing a sport, or just succeeding in things that he did, I was there, standing in the background being told I should be more like him, or like any normal kid there is. He didn't even really like me, I was like a stain on his existences, ruining everything. So, I stopped caring when I was young, I went my own way and lived my own life. I know im nothing special, and every time my brother failed, I was blamed for it, but it doesn't matter.
Nothing really matters." ]

- R e l a t i v e s :

[ " My father, Jack Arden is off in search of free love.
My Mother is deceased.
My grandmother and grandfather, Sarah and Will Arden live with me.
My perfect and all better twin brother of mine, Sky Arden, lives with me too..." ]

- L o v e - i n t e r e s t s :

[ "Love is either over-rated, not real, or too bland." ]

█[/color][/size][/left][left][size=180][color=#000000]█

█[/color][/size][/left]
    [left][center][img]http://s1.favim.com/orig/20/boy-cabinet-computer-cute-emo-Favim.com-204549.jpg[/img][/center][/left]

[size=150][i]"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."[/i][/size]

" Im a; [color=#808080][ life ][/color]"

[size=85][b][color=#808080]- N a m e [i][Ash ; Samual ; Arden][/i] :[/color][/b]
    [ "My full name is Ash Samuel Arden, mainly because when I was born, my parents were on a vacation and a volcano erupted that day. They said that even though something so horrible happened, the ash that covered the sky, trees and grass make it seem like Wonderland. I think it sounded more like [i][b]hell[/b][/i]." ]
        [b][color=#808080]- N i c k n a m e s [i][Ash][/i] :[/color][/b]
    [ "Ash is it, unless you want to call me Sam?" ]
        [b][color=#808080]- G e n d e r [i][Male][/i]:[/color][/b]
    [ I was told I was a male when I was born, but things could change, right?" ]
        [b][color=#808080]- A g e [i][Eighteen][/i]:[/color][/b]
    [ "If I remember correctly, I was born on October 21, eighteen years ago. Im 18. ]
        [b][color=#808080]- S e x u a l o r i e n t a t i o n [i][Pansexual][/i]:[/color][/b]
   [ "I never really cared about the thought but I would have so say pansexual, its all about the personality. Gender, looks, and everything else doesn't matter." ]

[b][color=#808080] - T h e m e s o n g [/color][/b]

[ [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2nMJ5pAkPw]Dead Walker Texas Ranger[/url] - Sleeping with Sirens. ][/size]
[right][img]http://s9.favim.com/mini/130801/amazing-beautiful-boy-crazy-Favim.com-818553.jpg[/img][/right]

[size=90][color=#808080][b]-  P e r s o n a l i t y:[/b][/color][/size]

[size=85] [ "I like to think of myself as an independent adult who doesn't need the help from anyone.... At least, I think that way because ive had to adapt to be. I know im not the most nicest person out there, i'd prefer to stick with myself where no one is able to bug me, or keep me from doing what I want. I can relate to those who grow old by themselves and are always angry, the world is a cruel and menacing thing, one that strives to make everything difficult. Although I can seem boring at times, I know im not. I know how to have fun, its just hard when your always by your self. I like who I am, I guess. I can be stubborn with things I like. There are times when im a carefree guy trying to get by. Other times I can be normal, just there in the thick of things, either way, im me."  ] [/size]
[right][img]http://favim.com/mini/201107/07/boy-cutie-emo-hat-i-tihnk-i-love-you-too-love-96762.jpg[/img][/right]

[size=90][color=#808080][b]-  H i s t o r y :[/b][/color][/size]

[size=85][ "My history? I hope I don't bore you, but it not very special. Im the youngest of twins, my brother always was the better of things then I was. Then, our mother died when we were young. Soon our dad became some sort of player, never truly settling down but always being with a different women. After awhile, he left us in search of free love, which I think isn't real. Anyway, after that we moved in with our grandparents who had and made our live nice in a way. We moved around, houses that is, and now we're just sorta in one spot and living our lives. Although ill never forget it, but through of my life, my brother really was better at everything. With everything I did, I was being compared to him. While he was doing a sport, or just succeeding in things that he did, I was there, standing in the background being told I should be more like him, or like any normal kid there is. He didn't even really like me, I was like a stain on his existences, ruining everything. So, I stopped caring when I was young, I went my own way and lived my own life. I know im nothing special, and every time my brother failed, I was blamed for it, but it doesn't matter.
Nothing really matters." ] [/size]

[right][img]http://favim.com/mini/201105/21/boy-cute-emo-male-scene-51579.jpg[/img][/right]
 [size=85][color=#808080][b] - R e l a t i v e s  :[/b][/color]

[ " My father, Jack Arden is off in search of free love.
My Mother is deceased.
My grandmother and grandfather, Sarah and Will Arden live with me.
My perfect and all better twin brother of mine, Sky Arden, lives with me too..." ] [/size]

[size=85][color=#808080][b]- L o v e - i n t e r e s t s :[/b][/color]

[ "Love is either over-rated, not real, or too bland." ][/size]

"Me"

Full Name| Tori Rose Finnly
    Nicknames| Tori

Age | Seventeen
    Birthdate| June 19
    Birthplace| Luna, Unites States.

" Theres not much about me, and if I boast about telling myself, sorry about that ahead of time. First of all, I like to think of myself as a caring person. I do like helping others, but I don't think I truly go out of my way to do so. If its the elderly, then ill do whatever it is to help, I have a soft spot for them. I also love animals, and one day hope to run my own vet clinic. I sometimes find myself lost in my thoughts, almost like im going off in my own little world that only I can access. Besides that, I don't quite find it easy to lie. Whenever I do, I start to smile and a small laugh comes from me."

Likes: "I like Arizona Sweet Tea, sun showers, classic books, tv, movies, old people, animals, big bodies of water, and other things as well.."

Dislikes: "I don't like sharp objects, needles, vicious animals, spicy foods, and being alone in the dark."

Fears: "Needles."

Dreams: "Becoming a vet."

Hobbies: "Vollyball, volunteering at the animal shelter."

"My past? Its somewhat boring if you ask me. I've always lived with my parents, and its been a quite and simple life. Our vacations would be nice and big, and I would always get whatever I wanted. I was the only child for most of my life, and I always liked it that way. Until I was twelve, it was the only child in the household, but my mom got pregnant, and had my little sister, Emily. At first, I was upset and disappointed, but after a while, I started to love that little girl. Besides that, there's nothing else about my history that's anything good to say. "
    Family: "My parents and my younger sister."
    Pets: "I have a small Beagle named Jonny."
    Significant Memories: "I was on a swing when I was seven, I remember my dad pushing me for hours, from the spot we were at I could see a large body of water, it was wonderful."

Best Friend: "I don't have a best friend, but I have a lot of friends."
    Sexual Orientation:"I like guys."
    Crush: "I don't know if I have one."
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "We broke up, so no one."
    Ex-Boyfriends/Ex-Girlfriends: "Just a few."
    Enemies:"I didn't know I had any."

Hair Color:"Im a brunette most of the time, then im a rainbow."
    Eye Color:"I have green mixed with blue eyes."
    Height: "I am 5'7."
    Weight: "Well since you asked, im 121 pounds."
    Body Type: "I like to think im slim."

[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Tori%20Rose%20Finnly%20&name=Redressed.ttf&size=70&style_color=FF80FF[/img][/center][left][img]http://s8.favim.com/orig/72/bandana-camera-cool-emo-Favim.com-717150.jpg[/img][/left][right][img]http://s6.favim.com/mini/65/azul-beautiful-blue-blue-hair-582448.jpg[/img][/right]

[left][quote][list][color=#00FFFF][i]"Me"[/i][/color]

[img]http://s8.favim.com/mini/72/black-blonde-camera-cool-715651.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/51/girl-birds-camera-purple-cute-547421.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s8.favim.com/mini/72/bandana-black-blue-camera-717645.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s1.favim.com/mini/23/adorable-amazing-beautiful-blur-blurred-216446.jpg[/img]

[img]http://favim.com/mini/201102/25/2143.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s2.favim.com/mini/33/camera-cute-emo-girl-pretty-269479.jpg[/img]

[/list][/quote][/left]

[list][color=#00FFFF][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Name&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img][/color]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Full Name| [/i][/color][color=grey][size=95] Tori Rose Finnly [/color][/size]
   [color=#FF4040][size=95][i]Nicknames| [/color][/i][color=grey] Tori[/color][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Age&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img]
    [color=#FF4040][size=95][i]Age [/i][/color][color=#FF4040] | [/color][color=grey] Seventeen[/size][/color]
    [size=95][color=#FF4040][i]Birthdate|[/i] [/color][color=grey] June 19[/color]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Birthplace|[/i][/color][color=grey] Luna, Unites States.[/color][/size][/list]

[list][left][img]http://s3.favim.com/610/45/Favim.com-arms-black-emo-girl-grey-405227.jpg[/img][/left][/list]
    [img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=This%20Is%20Me&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img]

[list][color=grey][size=95] " Theres not much about me, and if I boast about telling myself, sorry about that ahead of time. First of all, I like to think of myself as a caring person. I do like helping others, but I don't think I truly go out of my way to do so. If its the elderly, then ill do whatever it is to help, I have a soft spot for them. I also love animals, and one day hope to run my own vet clinic. I sometimes find myself lost in my thoughts, almost like im going off in my own little world that only I can access. Besides that, I don't quite find it easy to lie. Whenever I do, I start to smile and a small laugh comes from me." [/size][/color]

[size=95][i][color=#FF4040]Likes:[/color][color=grey] "I like Arizona Sweet Tea, sun showers, classic books, tv, movies, old people, animals, big bodies of water, and other things as well.."
    [/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Dislikes:[/color][color=grey] "I don't like sharp objects, needles, vicious animals, spicy foods, and being alone in the dark."[/color][/i]

[color=#FF4040][i]Fears:[/color][color=grey] "Needles."
     [/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Dreams:[/color][color=grey] "Becoming a vet."[/i][/color]

[color=#FF4040][i]Hobbies:[/color][color=grey] "Vollyball, volunteering at the animal shelter."
      [/color][/i][/size][/list]

[list][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=All%20Of%20Past&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img]
    [color=grey][size=95] "My past? Its somewhat boring if you ask me. I've always lived with my parents, and its been a quite and simple life. Our vacations would be nice and big, and I would always get whatever I wanted. I was the only child for most of my life, and I always liked it that way. Until I was twelve, it was the only child in the household, but my mom got pregnant, and had my little sister, Emily. At first, I was upset and disappointed, but after a while, I started to love that little girl. Besides that, there's nothing else about my history that's anything good to say.  " [/size][/color]
    [size=95][color=#FF4040][i]Family:[/color][color=grey] "My parents and my younger sister."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Pets:[/color] [color=grey] "I have a small Beagle named Jonny."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Significant Memories:[/color][color=grey] "I was on a swing when I was seven, I remember my dad pushing me for hours, from the spot we were at I could see a large body of water, it was wonderful."[/color][/i][/size][/list]

[left][quote][list][img]http://s8.favim.com/mini/72/emo-fashion-girl-hair-721000.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s8.favim.com/mini/72/black-blue-bow-cool-718011.jpg[/img]
[/list][/quote][/left]

[list][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Things%20Inside%20Me&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img][left][/left]

[size=95][i][color=#FF4040]Best Friend:[/color][color=grey] "I don't have a best friend, but I have a lot of friends."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Sexual Orientation:[/color][color=grey]"I like guys."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Crush:[/color][color=grey] "I don't know if I have one."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Boyfriend/Girlfriend:[/color] [/i][color=grey]"We broke up, so no one."[/color]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Ex-Boyfriends/Ex-Girlfriends:[/color][color=grey] "Just a few."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Enemies:[/color][color=grey]"I didn't know I had any."[/color][/i] [/size][/list]

[list][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=How%20I%20Look&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img]
    [size=95]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Hair Color:[/color][color=grey]"Im a brunette most of the time, then im a rainbow."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Eye Color:[/color][color=grey]"I have green mixed with blue eyes."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Height:[/color][color=grey] "I am 5'7."[/i][/color]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Weight:[/color] [color=grey]"Well since you asked, im 121 pounds."[/i][/color]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Body Type: [/color][color=grey]"I like to think im slim."[/color][/i][/size][/list]
Last edited by Panik on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Tattooed||

Postby Panik » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:18 pm

"Me"

Full Name| Carson Jay Archer
Nicknames| Car

Age | Twenty-One
Birthdate| April 4
Birthplace|Sydney, Australia.

" I've been called many things in my life, and a few of them are true. I've heard that im a nice person, that I like to help other. Its not a lie, but I help those who cant help themselves, I think everyone should be happy. I've also been called an athlete, which isn't wrong. I had played sports before, and I love surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding. I like staying active, it takes my mind off of other things. Theres one thing that I don't believe, its that im a player. Im NOT like my father, I cant help if I haven't found the right person. I go out with a lot of girls, but its because im checking to see if they're for me... So far, no one of them have been the one for me. Truthfully I don't think im going to find her, so why cant I try to see if I like 'em? If seeing if any girls I like is the one by taking them out is being a player, then I guess im a player.
Long story short, this is me."

Likes:"I like girls the best, sweets, cold weather, watching horror movies, doing nothing, laughing, and again, girls."

Dislikes:"I don't like annoying people, violence, being treated unfairly, extreamly loud noises, bitter tasting food."

Fears:"Dieing."

Dreams:Being the all time best skater ever lived.

Hobbies: "Things in general."

"My history? Its nothing special, but alright. My mother died when I was two, leaving only me and my father. Because of this, when I was five, my father had a different women over every night who's names he never remembered. Then, when I was nine, my father decided to travel the world in search of free love leaving me to live with my grandfather and grandmother which had me move to the United States. I lived with them both, but my grandmother got sick and died when I was twelve. After that, it's been just me and my grandfather against the world... But for as long as I can remember, I've dated many girls to the lengths of which I might even give my father a run for his money. "
Family:"The only person I consider family is my grandfather, Samuel Morris."
Pets: "They always 'ran away' right after I got a new pet, or so my grandfather told me."
Significant Memories:"Most of my childhood with my grandfather."

Social= Very social
Best Friend: "Insert your name here."
Sexual Orientation:"Im straight."
Crush: "At the moment, I have my eye on this cheerleader."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "No, not at the moment."
Ex-Boyfriends/Ex-Girlfriends: "To many to count."
Enemies:"I probably have a few, but I don't care.

Hair Color:"I have brown hair."
Eye Color:"My eyes are brown."
Height: "I am 5'11."
Weight: "Im pretty sure I am 137 pounds."
Body Type: "I believe im fit."

[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Carson%20Jay%20Archer&name=DEATH_FONT.ttf&size=40&style_color=00FFFF[/img][/center][right][img]http://favim.com/orig/201105/26/boy-cute-gorgeous-guy-man-piercings-Favim.com-56032.jpg[/img][/right][left][img]http://favim.com/mini/201109/08/boy-game-girl-green-kiss-140582.jpg[/img][quote][color=#00FFFF][i]"Me"[/i][/color]

[img]http://s2.favim.com/mini/37/arm-art-awesome-boy-cool-305743.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s2.favim.com/mini/32/adorable-amazing-back-beautiful-black-251784.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/69/adorable-amazing-aw-beautiful-640383.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s2.favim.com/mini/37/a-day-to-remember-alternative-arm-blue-boy-301940.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s2.favim.com/mini/33/cool-girl-hands-legs-snake-265462.jpg[/img][/quote][/left]
    [center][color=#00FFFF][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Name%0D%0A&name=AquilineTwo.ttf&size=37&style_color=00FFFF[/img][/color]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Full Name| [/i][/color][color=grey][size=95] Carson Jay Archer [/color][/size]
   [color=#00BF80][size=95][i]Nicknames| [/color][/i][color=grey]Car[/color][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Age&name=AquilineTwo.ttf&size=37&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
    [color=#00BF80][size=95][i]Age [/i][/color][color=#00BF80] | [/color][color=grey] Twenty-One[/size][/color]
    [size=95][color=#00BF80][i]Birthdate|[/i] [/color][color=grey]April 4[/color]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Birthplace|[/i][/color][color=grey]Sydney, Australia.[/color][/size]

[left][img]http://favim.com/orig/201105/22/arm-boy-caffe-cute-grey-guy-Favim.com-52984.jpg[/img][/left]
    [img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=I%20Am%20Me&name=AquilineTwo.ttf&size=37&style_color=00FFFF[/img]

[color=grey][size=95]" I've been called many things in my life, and a few of them are true. I've heard that im a nice person, that I like to help other. Its not a lie, but I help those who cant help themselves, I think everyone should be happy. I've also been called an athlete, which isn't wrong. I had played sports before, and I love surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding. I like staying active, it takes my mind off of other things. Theres one thing that I don't believe, its that im a player. Im NOT like my father, I cant help if I haven't found the right person. I go out with a lot of girls, but its because im checking to see if they're for me... So far, no one of them have been the one for me. Truthfully I don't think im going to find her, so why cant I try to see if I like 'em? If seeing if any girls I like is the one by taking them out is being a player, then I guess im a player.
Long story short, this is me." [/size][/color]

[size=95][i][color=#00BF80]Likes:[/color][color=grey]"I like girls the best, sweets, cold weather, watching horror movies, doing nothing, laughing, and again, girls."
    [/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Dislikes:[/color][color=grey]"I don't like annoying people, violence, being treated unfairly, extreamly loud noises, bitter tasting food."[/color][/i]

[color=#00BF80][i]Fears:[/color][color=grey]"Dieing."
     [/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Dreams:[/color][color=grey]Being the all time best skater ever lived.[/i][/color]

[color=#00BF80][i]Hobbies:[/color][color=grey] "Things in general."
      [/color][/i][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=What%20has%20happened&name=AquilineTwo.ttf&size=37&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
    [color=grey][size=95]"My history? Its nothing special, but alright. My mother died when I was two, leaving only me and my father. Because of this, when I was five, my father had a different women over every night who's names he never remembered. Then, when I was nine, my father decided to travel the world in search of free love leaving me to live with my grandfather and grandmother which had me move to the United States. I lived with them both, but my grandmother got sick and died when I was twelve. After that, it's been just me and my grandfather against the world... But for as long as I can remember, I've dated many girls to the lengths of which I might even give my father a run for his money. " [/size][/color]
    [size=95][color=#00BF80][i]Family:[/color][color=grey]"The only person I consider family is my grandfather, Samuel Morris."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Pets:[/color] [color=grey]"They always 'ran away' right after I got a new pet, or so my grandfather told me."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Significant Memories:[/color][color=grey]"Most of my childhood with my grandfather."[/color][/i][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=My%20Love%20Life%3F&name=AquilineTwo.ttf&size=37&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
    [left][/left][size=85] [color=grey]Social= Very social[/color][/size]
    [size=95][i][color=#00BF80]Best Friend:[/color][color=grey] "Insert your name here."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Sexual Orientation:[/color][color=grey]"Im straight."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Crush:[/color][color=grey] "At the moment, I have my eye on this cheerleader."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Boyfriend/Girlfriend:[/color] [/i][color=grey]"No, not at the moment."[/color]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Ex-Boyfriends/Ex-Girlfriends:[/color][color=grey] "To many to count."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Enemies:[/color][color=grey]"I probably have a few, but I don't care.[/color][/i] [/size]

[img]http://s2.favim.com/mini/33/alternative-boy-cute-cute-boy-cute-guy-265417.jpg[/img]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Do%20I%20Look%20Fat%20To%20You%3F&name=AquilineTwo.ttf&size=30&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
    [size=95]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Hair Color:[/color][color=grey]"I have brown hair."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Eye Color:[/color][color=grey]"My eyes are brown."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Height:[/color][color=grey] "I am 5'11."[/i][/color]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Weight:[/color] [color=grey]"Im pretty sure I am 137 pounds."[/i][/color]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Body Type: [/color][color=grey]"I believe im fit."[/color][/i][/size][/center]

[center][code][center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Carson%20Jay%20Archer&name=DEATH_FONT.ttf&size=40&style_color=00FFFF[/img][/center][right][img]http://favim.com/orig/201105/26/boy-cute-gorgeous-guy-man-piercings-Favim.com-56032.jpg[/img][/right][left][img]http://favim.com/mini/201109/08/boy-game-girl-green-kiss-140582.jpg[/img][quote][color=#00FFFF][i]"Me"[/i][/color]

[img]http://s2.favim.com/mini/32/adorable-amazing-back-beautiful-black-251784.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s2.favim.com/mini/37/a-day-to-remember-alternative-arm-blue-boy-301940.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s2.favim.com/mini/33/cool-girl-hands-legs-snake-265462.jpg[/img][/quote][/left]
    [center][color=#00FFFF][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Name%0D%0A&name=AquilineTwo.ttf&size=37&style_color=00FFFF[/img][/color]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Full Name| [/i][/color][color=grey][size=95] Carson Jay Archer [/color][/size]
   [color=#00BF80][size=95][i]Nicknames| [/color][/i][color=grey]Car[/color][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Age&name=AquilineTwo.ttf&size=37&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
    [color=#00BF80][size=95][i]Age [/i][/color][color=#00BF80] | [/color][color=grey] Twenty-One[/size][/color]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Birthplace|[/i][/color][color=grey]Sydney, Australia.[/color][/size]

[left][img]http://favim.com/orig/201105/22/arm-boy-caffe-cute-grey-guy-Favim.com-52984.jpg[/img][/left]
    [img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=I%20Am%20Me&name=AquilineTwo.ttf&size=37&style_color=00FFFF[/img]

[color=grey][size=95]" I've been called many things in my life, and a few of them are true. I've heard that im a nice person, that I like to help other. Its not a lie, but I help those who cant help themselves, I think everyone should be happy. I've also been called an athlete, which isn't wrong. I had played sports before, and I love surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding. I like staying active, it takes my mind off of other things. Theres one thing that I don't believe, its that im a player. Im NOT like my father, I cant help if I haven't found the right person. I go out with a lot of girls, but its because im checking to see if they're for me... So far, no one of them have been the one for me. Truthfully I don't think im going to find her, so why cant I try to see if I like 'em? If seeing if any girls I like is the one by taking them out is being a player, then I guess im a player.

[size=95][i][color=#00BF80]Likes:[/color][color=grey]"I like girls the best, sweets, cold weather, watching horror movies, doing nothing, laughing, and again, girls."
    [/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Dislikes:[/color][color=grey]"I don't like annoying people, violence, being treated unfairly, extreamly loud noises, bitter tasting food."[/color][/i]

[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Dreams:[/color][color=grey]Being the all time best skater ever lived.[/i][/color]

[/color][/i][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=What%20has%20happened&name=AquilineTwo.ttf&size=37&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
    [color=grey][size=95]"My history? Its nothing special, but alright. My mother died when I was two, leaving only me and my father. Because of this, when I was five, my father had a different women over every night who's names he never remembered. Then, when I was nine, my father decided to travel the world in search of free love leaving me to live with my grandfather and grandmother which had me move to the United States. I lived with them both, but my grandmother got sick and died when I was twelve. After that, it's been just me and my grandfather against the world... But for as long as I can remember, I've dated many girls to the lengths of which I might even give my father a run for his money. " [/size][/color]
    [size=95][color=#00BF80][i]Family:[/color][color=grey]"The only person I consider family is my grandfather, Samuel Morris."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Pets:[/color] [color=grey]"They always 'ran away' right after I got a new pet, or so my grandfather told me."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Significant Memories:[/color][color=grey]"Most of my childhood with my grandfather."[/color][/i][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=My%20Love%20Life%3F&name=AquilineTwo.ttf&size=37&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
    [size=95][i][color=#00BF80]Best Friend:[/color][color=grey] "Insert your name here."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Sexual Orientation:[/color][color=grey]"Im straight."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Crush:[/color][color=grey] "At the moment, I have my eye on this cheerleader."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Boyfriend/Girlfriend:[/color] [/i][color=grey]"No, not at the moment."[/color]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Ex-Boyfriends/Ex-Girlfriends:[/color][color=grey] "To many to count."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Enemies:[/color][color=grey]"I probably have a few, but I don't care.[/color][/i] [/size]

[img]http://s2.favim.com/mini/33/alternative-boy-cute-cute-boy-cute-guy-265417.jpg[/img]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Do%20I%20Look%20Fat%20To%20You%3F&name=AquilineTwo.ttf&size=30&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
    [size=95]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Hair Color:[/color][color=grey]"I have brown hair."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Eye Color:[/color][color=grey]"My eyes are brown."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Weight:[/color] [color=grey]"Im pretty sure I am 137 pounds."[/i][/color]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Body Type: [/color][color=grey]"I believe im fit."[/color][/i][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://s3.favim.com/orig/45/alargador-anchor-black-and-white-bmx-boy-Favim.com-410057.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][code][center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Carson%20Jay%20Archer&name=DEATH_FONT.ttf&size=40&style_color=00FFFF[/img][/center][right][img]http://favim.com/orig/201105/26/boy-cute-gorgeous-guy-man-piercings-Favim.com-56032.jpg[/img][/right][left][img]http://favim.com/mini/201109/08/boy-game-girl-green-kiss-140582.jpg[/img][quote][color=#00FFFF][i]"Me"[/i][/color]

[/color][/i]

[/color][/i]

[/color][/i][/size]

[size=95]

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||ShapeShifters||

Postby Panik » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:23 pm

"Me"

Full Name| Carson Jay Archer
    Nicknames| Car

Age | Eighteen
    Birthdate| April 4
    Birthplace|Sydney, Australia.

" I've been called many things in my life, and a few of them are true. I've heard that im a nice person, that I like to help others. Its not a lie, but I help those who cant help themselves, I think everyone should be happy. I've also been called an athlete, which isn't wrong. I had played sports before, and I love surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding. I like staying active, it takes my mind off of other things. Theres one thing that I don't believe, its that im a player. Im NOT like my father, I cant help if I haven't found the right person. I go out with a lot of girls, but its because im checking to see if they're for me... So far, no one of them have been the one for me. Truthfully I don't think im going to find her, so why cant I try to see if I like 'em? If seeing if any girls I like by taking them out is being a player, then I guess im a player. Although im not, I just really want to find that one, no matter what.
    Long story short, this is me."

Likes:"I like girls the best, sweets, cold weather, watching horror movies, doing nothing, laughing, and again, girls."

Dislikes:"I don't like annoying people, violence, being treated unfairly, extreamly loud noises, bitter tasting food."

Fears:"Dieing."

Dreams:Being the all time best skater ever lived.

Hobbies: "Things in general."

"My history? Its nothing special, but alright. My mother died when I was two, leaving only me and my father. Because of this, when I was five, my father had a different women over every night who's names he never remembered. Then, when I was nine, my father decided to travel the world in search of free love leaving me to live with my grandfather and grandmother which had me move to the United States. After that, it's been just me and my grandparents against the world...But even though it sounds sorta bad, its been kinda great. I love living with my grandparents, they mean the world to me. I feel like because of them, ive have a wonderful life, so im happy about everything. "
    Family:"The only person I consider family is my grandfather, Samuel Morris."
    Pets: "They always 'ran away' right after I got a new pet, or so my grandfather told me."
    Significant Memories:"Most of my childhood with my grandfather."

------------------------------------

Best Friend: "Insert your name here."
    Sexual Orientation:"Im straight."
    Crush: "At the moment, I have my eye on no one."
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "No, not at the moment."
    Ex-Boyfriends/Ex-Girlfriends: "To many to count."
    Enemies:"I probably have a few, but I don't care.

Hair Color:"I have brown hair."
    Eye Color:"My eyes are brown."
    Height: "I am 5'11."
    Weight: "Im pretty sure I am 137 pounds."
    Body Type: "I believe im fit."

Most Common Reptile:"Im usually a white python.
Second Most Common Reptile:"Sometimes I tend to be a chameleon."
Third Most Common Reptile: "Only a few times have I been a turtle."
Other Reptiles : "I want to turn into these: a lizard, a Kimono dragon, an alligator."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/created.php?text=Carson%20Jay%20Archer&name=Achafexp.ttf&size=60&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
 [/center][left][img]http://favim.com/orig/201107/25/boy-cute-green-guy-nice-Favim.com-113661.jpg[/img][/left][right][img]http://favim.com/mini/201109/08/boy-game-girl-green-kiss-140582.jpg[/img][/right]

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/25372965/dcdb4390bfc18766b321bac209540e66_thumb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/55716793/tumblr_m837a2nDJV1rq9fw7o1_400_thumb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/53601490/tumblr_miu0m2zpDM1s6mp4qo1_500_thumb.gif[/img]

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/55973527/64696_445940578824124_386195511_n_thumb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/57379364/562352_174823746005229_1291010736_n_thumb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/57788998/tumblr_michayN07x1rx5tyko1_400_thumb.jpg[/img][/list][/quote][/left]

[list][color=#00FFFF][img]http://fontmeme.com/created.php?text=Name%0A&name=OAKWOOD_.ttf&size=30&style_color=00FFFF[/img][/color]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/created.php?text=Age%0A&name=OAKWOOD_.ttf&size=30&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
    [color=#00BF80][size=95][i]Age [/i][/color][color=#00BF80] | [/color][color=grey] Eighteen[/size][/color]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Birthplace|[/i][/color][color=grey]Sydney, Australia.[/color][/size][/list]

[left][img]http://s1.favim.com/orig/19/adorable-beanie-beenie-boy-brunette-Favim.com-199651.jpg[/img][/left]
    [img]http://fontmeme.com/created.php?text=I%20Am%20Me&name=OAKWOOD_.ttf&size=30&style_color=00FFFF[/img]

[list][color=grey][size=95]" I've been called many things in my life, and a few of them are true. I've heard that im a nice person, that I like to help others. Its not a lie, but I help those who cant help themselves, I think everyone should be happy. I've also been called an athlete, which isn't wrong. I had played sports before, and I love surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding. I like staying active, it takes my mind off of other things. Theres one thing that I don't believe, its that im a player. Im NOT like my father, I cant help if I haven't found the right person. I go out with a lot of girls, but its because im checking to see if they're for me... So far, no one of them have been the one for me. Truthfully I don't think im going to find her, so why cant I try to see if I like 'em? If seeing if any girls I like by taking them out is being a player, then I guess im a player. Although im not, I just really want to find that one, no matter what.

[/color][/i]

[/color][/i]

[list][img]http://fontmeme.com/created.php?text=Things%20of%20Past&name=OAKWOOD_.ttf&size=30&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
    [color=grey][size=95]"My history? Its nothing special, but alright. My mother died when I was two, leaving only me and my father. Because of this, when I was five, my father had a different women over every night who's names he never remembered. Then, when I was nine, my father decided to travel the world in search of free love leaving me to live with my grandfather and grandmother which had me move to the United States. After that, it's been just me and my grandparents against the world...But even though it sounds sorta bad, its been kinda great. I love living with my grandparents, they mean the world to me. I feel like because of them, ive have a wonderful life, so im happy about everything. " [/size][/color]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Significant Memories:[/color][color=grey]"Most of my childhood with my grandfather."[/color][/i][/size][/list]

[left][quote][list][img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/51/snake-eyes-reptile-485069.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/54/-adorable-amazing-animal-530598.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/51/reptile-amphibian-485068.jpg[/img][/list][/quote][/left]

[color=grey]------------------------------------[/color]

[list][img]http://fontmeme.com/created.php?text=My%20Love%20Life&name=OAKWOOD_.ttf&size=30&style_color=00FFFF[/img][left][/left]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Crush:[/color][color=grey] "At the moment, I have my eye on no one."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Enemies:[/color][color=grey]"I probably have a few, but I don't care.[/color][/i] [/size][/list]

[list][img]http://fontmeme.com/created.php?text=Do%20I%20Look%20Fat%20To%20You%3F&name=OAKWOOD_.ttf&size=30&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
    [size=95]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Body Type: [/color][color=grey]"I believe im fit."[/color][/i][/size][/list]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/created.php?text=Reptiles%20Are%20My%20Life&name=OAKWOOD_.ttf&size=30&style_color=00FFFF[/img]
   [size=95][color=#00BF80][i]Most Common Reptile:[/color][color=grey]"Im usually a white python. [/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Second Most Common Reptile:[/color][color=grey]"Sometimes I tend to be a chameleon."[/color][/i]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Third Most Common Reptile:[/color][color=grey] "Only a few times have I been a turtle."[/i][/color]
    [color=#00BF80][i]Other Reptiles :[/color] [color=grey]"I want to turn into these: [url=http://s5.favim.com/orig/51/eyes-skin-lizard-Favim.com-482204.jpg]a lizard[/url], [url=http://s4.favim.com/orig/48/lizard-funny-high-amazing-Favim.com-461127.jpg]a Kimono dragon[/url], [url=http://timesoftheislands.com/PastIssues/Archive/2010/Mar-Apr/Images/Dept_4_Article_MA10.jpg]an alligator[/url]."[/i][/color][/size]

[center]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center]

"Me"

Full Name| Tori Rose Finnly
    Nicknames| Tori

Age | Seventeen
    Birthdate| June 19
    Birthplace| Luna, Unites States.

" Theres not much about me, and if I boast about telling myself, sorry about that ahead of time. First of all, I like to think of myself as a caring person. I do like helping others, but I don't think I truly go out of my way to do so. If its the elderly, then ill do whatever it is to help, I have a soft spot for them. I also love animals, and one day hope to run my own vet clinic. I sometimes find myself lost in my thoughts, almost like im going off in my own little world that only I can access. Besides that, I don't quite find it easy to lie. Whenever I do, I start to smile and a small laugh comes from me."

Likes: "I like Arizona Sweet Tea, sun showers, classic books, tv, movies, old people, animals, big bodies of water, and other things as well.."

Dislikes: "I don't like sharp objects, needles, vicious animals, spicy foods, and being alone in the dark."

Fears: "Needles."

Dreams: "Becoming a vet."

Hobbies: "Vollyball, volunteering at the animal shelter."

"My past? Its somewhat boring if you ask me. I've always lived with my parents, and its been a quite and simple life. Our vacations would be nice and big, and I would always get whatever I wanted. I was the only child for most of my life, and I always liked it that way. Until I was twelve, it was the only child in the household, but my mom got pregnant, and had my little sister, Emily. At first, I was upset and disappointed, but after a while, I started to love that little girl. Besides that, there's nothing else about my history that's anything good to say. "
    Family: "My parents and my younger sister."
    Pets: "I have a small Beagle named Jonny."
    Significant Memories: "I was on a swing when I was seven, I remember my dad pushing me for hours, from the spot we were at I could see a large body of water, it was wonderful."

------------------------------------

Best Friend: "I don't have a best friend, but I have a lot of friends."
    Sexual Orientation:"I like guys."
    Crush: "I don't know if I have one."
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "We broke up, so no one."
    Ex-Boyfriends/Ex-Girlfriends: "Just a few."
    Enemies:"I didn't know I had any."

Hair Color:"Im a brunette ."
    Eye Color:"I have green mixed with blue eyes."
    Height: "I am 5'7."
    Weight: "Well since you asked, im 121 pounds."
    Body Type: "I like to think im slim."

Most Common Canine:"Most of the times im a wolf.
Second Most Common Canine:"Im a fox, at other times."
Third Most Common Canine: "I think the golden retriever is my main dog."
Other Canine: "

[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Tori%20Rose%20Finnly%20&name=Redressed.ttf&size=70&style_color=FF80FF[/img]
[/center][left][img]http://wanderlustheartdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/howl1.jpg?w=660[/img][/left][right][img]http://s8.favim.com/mini/72/cool-cute-dog-girl-687848.jpg[/img][/right]

[img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/74/converse-cute-girl-hair-756556.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/74/beauty-cute-girl-hair-756194.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/74/beautiful-cool-cute-girl-756033.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/74/awesome-beautiful-brunette-country-755027.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/74/beautiful-boy-cute-fashion-754000.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/74/beach-bitch-cute-fashion-752359.jpg[/img]

[/list][/quote][/left]

[list][color=#00FFFF][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Name&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img][/color]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Full Name| [/i][/color][color=grey][size=95] Tori Rose Finnly [/color][/size]
   [color=#FF4040][size=95][i]Nicknames| [/color][/i][color=grey] Tori[/color][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Age&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img]
    [color=#FF4040][size=95][i]Age [/i][/color][color=#FF4040] | [/color][color=grey] Seventeen[/size][/color]
    [size=95][color=#FF4040][i]Birthdate|[/i] [/color][color=grey] June 19[/color]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Birthplace|[/i][/color][color=grey] Luna, Unites States.[/color][/size][/list]

[list][left][img]https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3386443537/e9b5182986d3545eff23192f943a6bc7.jpeg[/img][/left][/list]
    [img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=This%20Is%20Me&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img]

[list][color=grey][size=95] " Theres not much about me, and if I boast about telling myself, sorry about that ahead of time. First of all, I like to think of myself as a caring person. I do like helping others, but I don't think I truly go out of my way to do so. If its the elderly, then ill do whatever it is to help, I have a soft spot for them. I also love animals, and one day hope to run my own vet clinic. I sometimes find myself lost in my thoughts, almost like im going off in my own little world that only I can access. Besides that, I don't quite find it easy to lie. Whenever I do, I start to smile and a small laugh comes from me." [/size][/color]

[size=95][i][color=#FF4040]Likes:[/color][color=grey] "I like Arizona Sweet Tea, sun showers, classic books, tv, movies, old people, animals, big bodies of water, and other things as well.."
    [/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Dislikes:[/color][color=grey] "I don't like sharp objects, needles, vicious animals, spicy foods, and being alone in the dark."[/color][/i]

[color=#FF4040][i]Fears:[/color][color=grey] "Needles."
     [/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Dreams:[/color][color=grey] "Becoming a vet."[/i][/color]

[color=#FF4040][i]Hobbies:[/color][color=grey] "Vollyball, volunteering at the animal shelter."

[list][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=All%20Of%20Past&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img]
    [color=grey][size=95] "My past? Its somewhat boring if you ask me. I've always lived with my parents, and its been a quite and simple life. Our vacations would be nice and big, and I would always get whatever I wanted. I was the only child for most of my life, and I always liked it that way. Until I was twelve, it was the only child in the household, but my mom got pregnant, and had my little sister, Emily. At first, I was upset and disappointed, but after a while, I started to love that little girl. Besides that, there's nothing else about my history that's anything good to say.  " [/size][/color]
    [size=95][color=#FF4040][i]Family:[/color][color=grey] "My parents and my younger sister."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Pets:[/color] [color=grey] "I have a small Beagle named Jonny."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Significant Memories:[/color][color=grey] "I was on a swing when I was seven, I remember my dad pushing me for hours, from the spot we were at I could see a large body of water, it was wonderful."[/color][/i][/size][/list]

[left][quote][list][img]http://s3.favim.com/mini/46/animal-forest-nature-photo-photography-425342.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s6.favim.com/mini/65/animal-fox-599904.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s5.favim.com/mini/52/sadie-golden-retriever-snow-yard-473003.jpg[/img][/list][/quote][/left]

[color=grey]------------------------------------[/color]

[list][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Things%20Inside%20Me&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img][left][/left]

[size=95][i][color=#FF4040]Best Friend:[/color][color=grey] "I don't have a best friend, but I have a lot of friends."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Sexual Orientation:[/color][color=grey]"I like guys."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Crush:[/color][color=grey] "I don't know if I have one."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Boyfriend/Girlfriend:[/color] [/i][color=grey]"We broke up, so no one."[/color]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Ex-Boyfriends/Ex-Girlfriends:[/color][color=grey] "Just a few."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Enemies:[/color][color=grey]"I didn't know I had any."[/color][/i] [/size][/list]

[list][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=How%20I%20Look&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img]
    [size=95]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Hair Color:[/color][color=grey]"Im a brunette ."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Eye Color:[/color][color=grey]"I have green mixed with blue eyes."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Height:[/color][color=grey] "I am 5'7."[/i][/color]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Weight:[/color] [color=grey]"Well since you asked, im 121 pounds."[/i][/color]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Body Type: [/color][color=grey]"I like to think im slim."[/color][/i][/size][/list]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Canines%20Are%20My%20Life&name=DS_Celtic-1.ttf&size=25&style_color=FF80FF[/img]
   [size=95][color=#FF4040][i]Most Common Canine:[/color][color=grey]"Most of the times im a wolf. [/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Second Most Common Canine:[/color][color=grey]"Im a fox, at other times."[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Third Most Common Canine:[/color][color=grey] "I think the golden retriever is my main dog."[/i][/color]
    [color=#FF4040][i]Other Canine:[/color] [color=grey]"[/i][/color][/size]

[center]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center]
Last edited by Panik on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:29 pm

火 . 水 . 空气 . 土
AIR AVATAR Ty Hung
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
{ Seventeen }{ Air Avatar }{ Male }
FACE CLAIM;; Yamamoto Takeshi

Name; Ty Bay Hung
    Nickname; Ty
    Gender; Male
    Age; Eighteen
    Bending; Air
    Orientation; He loves the ladies
    Home; Air Nomad

Looks; 131 Pounds, 6 feet and 1 inches tall, black hair ,blue eyes, always smiles, always wares his swords at his waist. He has the arrow tattoos, but only on his back and chest.
    Crush; None
    Relitionship; None
    Dreams; To become the greatest swords man.
    Fears; Dying before becoming the greatest swords man.
    Hobbies; He trains a lot with his dual sword style.
Pets; Sai, flying lemur.

Personality/History;
    Gᴏᴏᴅ-Happy, Oblivious|Untrustworthy, Loner-Bᴀᴅ
      Although Ty is a dual master swordsman he's not good with others emotions. He's calm most of the time, but when his two swords are out, his dual style makes him all but unstoppable. He wasn't brought up by normal Air nomads, these were ones who didn't know air, and taught him the way of swords. Not being Monks, they were samurai which was uncommon in their time, so his personality reflects that of samurai rather then monks. He knows air bending, but most of the time he uses it with his swords that he has. When he doesn't have his sword, which is almost never, he uses the normal technic of air bending. He knows air the best, his next element he knows is water. Besides that hes not very good fire and doesn't even know earth. Thus, he's learning all but air, with a tad bit of water lesions. He's more into learning more then anything close to romance or girls.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[center][size=200][color=grey]火 . 水 .  空气 . 土[/color][/size]
[color=#600000][size=200][b]AIR AVATAR[/b] Ty Hung[/size][/color]
[color=#808080]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
╠ [size=90][color=#800000]{[/color] [color=#808080]Seventeen[/color] [color=#600000]}[/color] ▻ [color=#600000]{[/color] [color=#808080]Air Avatar[/color] [color=#600000]}[/color] ◅ [color=#600000]{[/color] [color=#808080]Male[/color] [color=#800000]}[/color][/size] ╢
[size=65][b]FACE CLAIM[/b][color=#600000];;[/color][/size][color=grey][size=80] Yamamoto Takeshi[/size][/color][/center]
[left][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6fxmyvQdi1r6ibbpo1_500.gif[/img][/left][list]Name; [size=90]Ty Bay Hung[/size]
Nickname; [size=90]Ty[/size]
Gender; [size=90]Male[/size]
Age; [size=90]Eighteen[/size]
Bending; [size=90]Air[/size]
Orientation; [size=90]He loves the ladies [/size]
Home; [size=90]Air Nomad [/size]
[/list]
[center][url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdm48iQOjY1ro8cnpo1_500.gif]Picture[/url] | [url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maqtdtWhGD1qhyffho1_500.gif]Picture[/url][/center]
[list]Looks;  [size=90]131 Pounds, 6 feet and 1 inches tall, black hair ,blue eyes, always smiles, always wares his swords at his waist. He has the arrow tattoos, but only on his back and chest.[/size]
Crush; [size=90]None[/size]
Relitionship; [size=90]None[/size]
Dreams; [size=90]To become the greatest swords man. [/size]
Fears; [size=90]Dying before becoming the greatest swords man. [/size]
Hobbies; [size=90]He trains a lot with his dual sword style.[/size] [/list]
Pets; [size=90] [url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbuvv50gmB1rsrt78o1_500.gif]Sai, flying lemur.[/url] [/size]

[right][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lybeskIoxe1r2y0bko1_400.gif[/img][/right]

[list]Personality/History;
[size=95]Gᴏᴏᴅ-[/size][size=90]Happy, Oblivious[/size]|[size=90]Untrustworthy, Loner[/size][size=95]-Bᴀᴅ[/size][/list]
[list][list]Although Ty is a dual master swordsman he's not good with others emotions. He's calm most of the time, but when his two swords are out, his dual style makes him all but unstoppable. He wasn't brought up by normal Air nomads, these were ones who didn't know air, and taught him the way of swords. Not being Monks, they were samurai which was uncommon in their time, so his personality reflects that of samurai rather then monks. He knows air bending, but most of the time he uses it with his swords that he has. When he doesn't have his sword, which is almost never, he uses the normal technic of air bending. He knows air the best, his next element he knows is water. Besides that hes not very good fire and doesn't even know earth. Thus, he's learning all but air, with a tad bit of water lesions. He's more into learning more then anything close to romance or girls.  [/list][/list]

[center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m78can65sj1r9cel6o1_500.gif[/img][/center]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

火 . 水 . 空气 . 土
NON-BENDER Nomo Shu
{ Eighteen }{ Non-Bender }{ Male }
FACE CLAIM;; Yoshida Yuzan

Name; Nomo Shu
    Nickname; Nomo
    Gender; Male
    Age; Eighteen
    Bending; He doesn't bend.
    Orientation; Gender doesn't matter, only love.
    Home; Firenation, but was raised in earthbending territory.

Looks; 143 Pounds, 5 feet and 11 inches tall, black hair, gold/green eyes, always smiles.
    Crush; None
    Relitionship; None
    Dreams; He doesn't have one.
    Fears; Dying without being useful & dying young.
    Hobbies; He likes to race, along with other things.

Personality;
    Good-Kind, Honest|Uncontrollable, Wild-Bad
      Not being completely useless, Lee was born in the fire nation, but his parents moved to the Earth Kingdom which made him nicer then others. He's nice, and wants to help everyone, and make things right. Nomo is bit of a hot head, and can have anger problems at crucial moments. When it happens, its best to step away and let him cool off. Theres always a time when he's honest, he tells the truth and is quite blunt about it. He doesn't get the concept of filtering his words, he just says as he feels, and always had. There are times when he's sincere, and there are other times when he ruins the moment, but its just one of the many quirks to him, one that other like about him.

█[/color][/size][/left][left][size=180][color=#000000]█

█[/color][/size][/left][center][size=200][color=grey]火 . 水 .  空气 . 土[/color][/size]
[color=#600000][size=200][b]NON-BENDER[/b] Nomo Shu[/size][/color]
╠ [size=90][color=#800000]{[/color] [color=#808080]Eighteen[/color] [color=#600000]}[/color] ▻ [color=#600000]{[/color] [color=#808080]Non-Bender[/color] [color=#600000]}[/color] ◅ [color=#600000]{[/color] [color=#808080]Male[/color] [color=#800000]}[/color][/size] ╢
[size=65][b]FACE CLAIM[/b][color=#600000];;[/color][/size][color=grey][size=80] Yoshida Yuzan[/size][/color][/center]
[left][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdre71Cqen1rixq3lo4_250.gif[/img]
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdre71Cqen1rixq3lo2_250.gif[/img]
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdre71Cqen1rixq3lo3_250.gif[/img][/left]
[list]Name; [size=90]Nomo Shu[/size]
Nickname; [size=90]Nomo[/size]
Gender; [size=90]Male[/size]
Age; [size=90]Eighteen[/size]
Bending; [size=90]He doesn't bend.[/size]
Orientation; [size=90]Gender doesn't matter, only love.[/size]
Home; [size=90]Firenation, but was raised in earthbending territory. [/size]
[/list]

[center][url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdr6r79rK81qejvrxo1_500.gif]Picture[/url] | [url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/9c09af6d8025c44882fee3b4a59ec982/tumblr_mg8lwncD8S1ro8cnpo1_500.gif]Picture[/url][/center]

[list]Looks;  [size=90]143 Pounds, 5 feet and 11 inches tall, black hair, gold/green eyes, always smiles.[/size]
Crush; [size=90]None[/size]
Relitionship; [size=90]None[/size]
Dreams; [size=90]He doesn't have one.[/size]
Fears; [size=90]Dying without being useful & dying young.[/size]
Hobbies; [size=90]He likes to race, along with other things.[/size] [/list]

[list]Personality;
[size=95]Good-[/size][size=90]Kind, Honest[/size]|[size=90]Uncontrollable, Wild[/size][size=95]-Bad[/size][/list]
[list][list][size=90] Not being completely useless, Lee was born in the fire nation, but his parents moved to the Earth Kingdom which made him nicer then others. He's nice, and wants to help everyone, and make things right. Nomo is bit of a hot head, and can have anger problems at crucial moments. When it happens, its best to step away and let him cool off. Theres always a time when he's honest, he tells the truth and is quite blunt about it. He doesn't get the concept of filtering his words, he just says as he feels, and always had. There are times when he's sincere, and there are other times when he ruins the moment, but its just one of the many quirks to him, one that other like about him. [/size][/list][/list]
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Pokemon||

Postby Panik » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Pokemon Champion

Username:
    Marshall_Lee
    Champion's Name:
    Tyson Kyaru
    Nickname?:
    Ty
    Region:
    Kanto Region

Pokemon Team:

|Name| Charizard ♂
    |Nickname| Char
    |Type| Fire/Flying
    |Level| 100
    |Moves| Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Over Heat, Dragon Claw, Fly, Air Slash
    |Ability| Blaze
    |Background| Tyson's first pokemon and best friend, a pokemon he received from Professor Oak. Like all of his pokemon when he gets them, it wouldn't evolve as quick as others.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Name| Slowbro ♂
    |Nickname| Pokie
    |Type| Water/ Physic
    |Level| 98
    |Moves| Psychic, Focus Blast, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Blizzard, Surf
    |Ability| Regenerator
    |Background| Tyson had found an egg, and he returned it to a pokemon center, there its rightful owner was given back its eggs and as a gift it traded him a slowpoke who loved Tyson and was always loyal. Again, it took him too long to evolve.

|Name| Sceptile ♂
    |Nickname| Zim
    |Type| Grass
    |Level| 97
    |Moves| Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, SolarBeam, Giga Impact, Focus Blast, Earthquake
    |Ability| Overgrow
    |Background| Tyson was given Sceptile when it was a Treecko by a nameless professor who refused to give him his name but a free pokemon who was the smallest out of its kind. It too didn't evolve quickly.

|Name| Haxorus ♂
    |Nickname| Scales
    |Type| Dragon
    |Level| 85
    |Moves| Giga Impact, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw
    |Ability| Unnerve
    |Background| Tyson caught Haxorus as it is already evolved, when it was hurt from poachers. He didn't like him very much but Haxorus obeyed Ty because he saved the pokemon.

|Name| Eevee ♂
    |Nickname| Eevee
    |Type| Normal
    |Level| 81
    |Moves| Double-Edge, Last Resort, Charm, Take Down, Hidden Power
    |Ability| Hidden Ability
    |Background| Tyson found Eevee with its sibling, all Eevee's, but when he befriended one, the rest had flocked to him. The one he first befriended was already a trainers pokemon so a different Eevee went with him.
    *Still hasn't evolved yet.

|Name| Larvitar ♂
    |Nickname| Larvitar
    |Type| Rock/ Ground
    |Level| 33
    |Moves| Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Scratch
    |Ability| Guts
    |Background| Larvitar is Tyson's recent pokemon, one he caught by accident when he was trying for its last evolution, a Tyranitar, but the Tyranitar tried to attack him so he left before he could catch it.
    *Has not evolved yet.

[center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/e821db2d305603007ffa01375d1f0fd3/tumblr_mirbleCSxA1s6jsg8o1_500.gif[/img]
Pokemon Champion[/center]

[list][size=95][img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/9/95/Project_Pok%C3%A9dex_logo.png/80px-Project_Pok%C3%A9dex_logo.png[/img][right][img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/9/95/Project_Pok%C3%A9dex_logo.png/80px-Project_Pok%C3%A9dex_logo.png[/img][/right]
[center][b]Username:[/b]
Marshall_Lee
[b]Champion's Name:[/b]
Tyson Kyaru
[b]Nickname?:[/b]
Ty
[b]Gender:[/b]
Male
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Region:[/b]
Kanto Region

[b]Pokemon Team:[/b][/center]

[left][img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqcxzmXpfg1qbplir.gif[/img][/left]
[u]|Name|[/u] Charizard ♂
[u]|Nickname|[/u] Char
[u]|Type|[/u] Fire/Flying
[u]|Level|[/u] 100
[u]|Moves|[/u]  Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Over Heat, Dragon Claw, Fly, Air Slash
[u]|Ability|[/u] Blaze
[u]|Background|[/u] Tyson's first pokemon and best friend, a pokemon he received from Professor Oak. Like all of his pokemon when he gets them, it wouldn't evolve as quick as others. 

[color=grey]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]
[left][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmfbi3vkev1qd87hlo1_500.gif[/img][/left]
[u]|Name|[/u] Slowbro ♂
[u]|Nickname|[/u] Pokie
[u]|Type|[/u] Water/ Physic   
[u]|Level|[/u]  98
[u]|Moves|[/u] Psychic, Focus Blast, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Blizzard, Surf
[u]|Ability|[/u] Regenerator 
[u]|Background|[/u] Tyson had found an egg, and he returned it to a pokemon center, there its rightful owner was given back its eggs and as a gift it traded him a slowpoke who loved Tyson and was always loyal. Again, it took him too long to evolve.

[color=grey]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]
[left][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5w36znjFK1r84emlo1_500.gif[/img][/left]
[u]|Name|[/u]  Sceptile ♂
[u]|Nickname|[/u] Zim
[u]|Type|[/u]  Grass
[u]|Level|[/u] 97
[u]|Moves|[/u] Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, SolarBeam, Giga Impact, Focus Blast, Earthquake 
[u]|Ability|[/u] Overgrow
[u]|Background|[/u] Tyson was given Sceptile when it was a Treecko by a nameless professor who refused to give him his name but a free pokemon who was the smallest out of its kind. It too didn't evolve quickly.
[left][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/00968834c9b10d6ca0167a537a7a82ce/tumblr_mghjvbxpwG1r84emlo1_500.gif[/img][/left]
[u]|Name|[/u] Haxorus ♂
[u]|Nickname|[/u] Scales
[u]|Type|[/u] Dragon
[u]|Level|[/u] 85
[u]|Moves|[/u] Giga Impact, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw
[u]|Ability|[/u] Unnerve
[u]|Background|[/u] Tyson caught Haxorus as it is already evolved, when it was hurt from poachers. He didn't like him very much but Haxorus obeyed Ty because he saved the pokemon.
[color=grey]  _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[left][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mddwdrpu7o1rv6iido1_500.gif[/img][/left]
[u]|Name|[/u] Eevee ♂
[u]|Nickname|[/u] Eevee
[u]|Type|[/u] Normal 
[u]|Level|[/u] 81
[u]|Moves|[/u] Double-Edge, Last Resort, Charm, Take Down, Hidden Power 
[u]|Ability|[/u] Hidden Ability
[u]|Background|[/u] Tyson found Eevee with its sibling, all Eevee's, but when he befriended one, the rest had flocked to him. The one he first befriended was already a trainers pokemon so a different Eevee went with him.
[b]*[/b]Still hasn't evolved yet.

[left][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/77f03ed99b47e8fad0b09489533ec552/tumblr_mgejjxy3lF1r7c13zo1_500.gif[/img][/left]
[u]|Name|[/u] Larvitar ♂
[u]|Nickname|[/u] Larvitar
[u]|Type|[/u] Rock/ Ground
[u]|Level|[/u] 33
[u]|Moves|[/u] Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Scratch
[u]|Ability|[/u] Guts
[u]|Background|[/u] Larvitar is Tyson's recent pokemon, one he caught by accident when he was trying for its last evolution, a Tyranitar, but the Tyranitar tried to attack him so he left before he could catch it.
[b]*[/b]Has not evolved yet.
 [/size] [/list]
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Naruto||

Postby Panik » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:39 pm

.:Nomoziru Hitsugiru:.

::Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ::
Garra

::ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄs::

|Name|
Nomoziru Hitsugiru
|Age|
|Gender|
Male
|Appearance|
Nomo/ Gaara
|Personality|
--
|History|
Nomo's great grandparent, Nahtah, were exiled from a clan, the Uchiha Clan from being accused of treason to the village. He moved to a different part of the Land of Fire. There, he became a farmer but he told no one of his heritage or where he came from. He feel in love, got married, had kids, watched them grow and get married then have children of their own, then their own. That's were Nomo's story starts.

When he was nine, he had been playing with his friends in a forest near the village he lived in, they were playing ninja and rogue. He had been the rogue, and while he was being chased, a man with bleeding cuts and scars came forth out of a bush staggering. With a knife in his hand he started swinging at them, and he grabbed one of Nomo's friends. Then, a ninja popped out of know where, coming up from behind the man and making him drop his friend. Nomo had been to scared to run away, but his friend left quickly crying. The man and ninja fought, but the man had tricked him, and the ninja fell and the man mad a strike at him. The man, with a blood thirsty look charged at Nomo then, but the ninja hadnt been dead, he took the blow from the man, and told him to run. Nomo again was too scared, and with the ninjas blood flung everywhere, even on Nomo, it happened to land over his eyes. Scared, and only seeing red, Nomo felt his eyes hurt, but when he rubbed them, he would see everything. He was able to reflect the man and hold him down as the ninja, who was hurt worse to a point he should have died, killed the man. After that, the ninja knew what had happened, and he had seen Nomo's eyes to understand, and talked to him and his parents. With that, he was taken to the village hidden in leaves to join the ninja academy. He wasn't allowed to tell anyone what had happened, but he lived with Soka, the ninja from that day.

The only thing he didn't know was that Nahtah, his great grandfather, had given him a special gift the day he was born, the No Tailed Beast.

::Nɪɴᴊᴀ Sᴋɪʟʟs::

|Clan|
Uchiha Clan
|Ninja Rank|
Hokage
|Chakra Nature|
Fire & Air
|Classification|
Jinchūriki [No Tailed Beast]A dragon in form named Seiryū.

[center][size=150].:Nomoziru Hitsugiru:.[/size]

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/ad9e6d311b5f97663abe13baad5c6ad1/tumblr_mest4c4D0X1ruuu4oo1_500.gif[/img]
[size=80]::Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ::
Garra[/size]

[size=95]
::ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄs::

[b]|Name|[/b]
Nomoziru Hitsugiru
[b]|Age|[/b]
[b]|Gender|[/b]
Male
[b]|Appearance|[/b]
[url=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0ztzaEWFO1r4bln6.gif]Nomo/ Gaara[/url]
[b]|Personality|[/b]
--
[b]|History|[/b]
Nomo's great grandparent, Nahtah, were exiled from a clan, the Uchiha Clan from being accused of treason to the village. He moved to a different part of the Land of Fire. There, he became a farmer but he told no one of his heritage or where he came from. He feel in love, got married, had kids, watched them grow and get married then have children of their own, then their own. That's were Nomo's story starts.

When he was nine, he had been playing with his friends in a forest near the village he lived in, they were playing ninja and rogue. He had been the rogue, and while he was being chased, a man with bleeding cuts and scars came forth out of a bush staggering. With a knife in his hand he started swinging at them, and he grabbed one of Nomo's friends. Then, a ninja popped out of know where, coming up from behind the man and making him drop his friend. Nomo had been to scared to run away, but his friend left quickly crying. The man and ninja fought, but the man had tricked him, and the ninja fell and the man mad a strike at him. The man, with a blood thirsty look charged at Nomo then, but the ninja hadnt been dead, he took the blow from the man, and told him to run. Nomo again was too scared, and with the ninjas blood flung everywhere, even on Nomo, it happened to land over his eyes. Scared, and only seeing red, Nomo felt his eyes hurt, but when he rubbed them, he would see everything. He was able to reflect the man and hold him down as the ninja, who was hurt worse to a point he should have died, killed the man. After that, the ninja knew what had happened, and he had seen Nomo's eyes to understand, and talked to him and his parents. With that, he was taken to the village hidden in leaves to join the ninja academy. He wasn't allowed to tell anyone what had happened, but he lived with Soka, the ninja from that day.

The only thing he didn't know was that Nahtah, his great grandfather, had given him a special gift the day he was born, the No Tailed Beast.

::Nɪɴᴊᴀ Sᴋɪʟʟs::

[b]|Clan|[/b]
Uchiha Clan
[b]|Ninja Rank|[/b]
Hokage
[b]|Chakra Nature|[/b]
Fire & Air
[b]|Classification|[/b]
Jinchūriki [No Tailed Beast]A dragon in form named Seiryū.[/center][/size]
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Neko's||

Postby Panik » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:45 pm

|Name|
    Evan Kyaru
    |Species|
    Cat Neko
    |Age|
    |Power|
    He's able to read minds, although he doesn't do it often because it gives him headaches.
    |Haircolour|
    His hair his black.
    |Eyecolour|
    Normally his eyes are a sort of blue mixed with green, but when he's reading someones mind his eyes happen to turn into a gold yellow.
    |Likes|
    Evan likes sweets, heat, fish, laughing, and overall people being honest.
    |Dislikes|
    Extremely loud people is probably the only thing he dislikes, along with big bodies of water, heights and insects.
    |Crush|
    Nope
    |Girlfriend/Boyfriend|
    Neither.
    |Other?|
    Nothing else to put except he happens to like both genders.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________

[left][img]https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3731014472/cf23926c7e4592843b09f875b296b1c8.gif[/img][/left]

[size=95][list][b]|Name|[/b]
Evan Kyaru
[b]|Species|[/b]
Cat Neko
[b]|Age|[/b]
[b]|Power|[/b]
He's able to read minds, although he doesn't do it often because it gives him headaches.
[b]|Haircolour|[/b]
His hair his black.
[b]|Eyecolour|[/b]
Normally his eyes are a sort of blue mixed with green, but when he's reading someones mind his eyes happen to turn into a gold yellow.
[b]|Likes|[/b]
Evan likes sweets, heat, fish, laughing, and overall people being honest.
[b]|Dislikes|[/b]
Extremely loud people is probably the only thing he dislikes, along with big bodies of water, heights and insects.
[b]|Crush|[/b]
Nope
[b]|Girlfriend/Boyfriend|[/b]
Neither.
[b]|Other?|[/b]
Nothing else to put except he happens to like[i] both [/i]genders.[/list][/size]

[center]_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________[/center]

|Name|
    Sam Kyaru
    |Species|
    Fox neko.
    |Age|
    |Power|
    He can control electricity and the currant that flows from it.
    |Haircolour|
    His hair color is brown.
    |Eyecolour|
    His eye color is brown just like his hair.
    |Likes|
    He likes always being active, messing around, and cute things, but he doesn't tell anyone that last part.
    |Dislikes|
    He doesn't like annoying people.
    |Crush|
    None
    |Girlfriend/Boyfriend|
    Nope
    |Other?|
    Just like Evan, he likes both genders.

[left][img]http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/3bd1b03c0a98f80de7518aad797da702/http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q623/xXYoru_KonekoXx/Animeguy_2_zps84bc72fe.png[/img][/left]

Sam Kyaru
[b]|Species|[/b]
Fox neko.
[b]|Age|[/b]
[b]|Power|[/b]
He can control electricity and the currant that flows from it. 
[b]|Haircolour|[/b]
His hair color is brown.
[b]|Eyecolour|[/b]
His eye color is brown just like his hair.
[b]|Likes|[/b]
He likes always being active, messing around, and cute things, but he doesn't tell anyone that last part.
[b]|Dislikes|[/b]
He doesn't like annoying people.
[b]|Crush|[/b]
None
Nope
[b]|Other?|[/b]
Just like Evan, he likes [i]both[/i] genders.[/list][/size]

Nᴇᴋᴏ

|Name|
    [Kota --]
    |Species|
    [Bunny]
    |Age|
    [Unknown]
    |Master|
    [Open]
    |Hair color|
    [Blue]
    |Eye color|
    [Pink]
    |Likes|
    [Eating]
    |Dislikes|
    [Most things.]
    |Crush|
    [Unknown]
    |Girlfriend/Boyfriend|
    [Unknown]
    |Other?|
    [Theres not much known about Kota, he was recently found and hadn't given any info about himself.]

[center][size=150] Nᴇᴋᴏ[/size][/center]
[left][img]http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/3bd1b03c0a98f80de7518aad797da702/http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q623/xXYoru_KonekoXx/Animeguy_2_zps84bc72fe.png[/img][/left]

[Kota --]
[b]|Species|[/b]
[Bunny]
[b]|Age|[/b]
[Unknown]
[b]|Master|[/b]
[Open]
[b]|Hair color|[/b]
[Blue]
[b]|Eye color|[/b]
[Pink]
[b]|Likes|[/b]
[Eating]
[b]|Dislikes|[/b]
[Most things.]
[b]|Crush|[/b]
[Unknown]
[Unknown]
[b]|Other?|[/b]
[Theres not much known about Kota, he was recently found and hadn't given any info about himself.][/list][/size]

[center]_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________[/center]
Last edited by Panik on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me