Karan by {ℓєσραя∂}

Based on Click to view
Artist {ℓєσραя∂} [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Karan

Postby {ℓєσραя∂} » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:55 am

Karan here was created on Feral Heart in the character creator. The only extras I used for him was a claw pack I downloaded. The rest is in the game upon download. Anyway.. I loved him so much that I decided to let CS have a look at him. Haha also.. wanted to get his full bio out there.. not that small thing you get to type in on FH.

||The Basics||
Name:
Karan(Ka-ron)
Nickname:
None
He is eternal, though he was around 2 years old when made a demon.
Species:
Demon tiger.

||On the Surface||
Eye Color:
Purple
Main Fur Color:
Red
Brief Description:
Karan is a large tiger, always was. Even from a cub he dwarfed his brother. He used to be a very handsome tiger. Now his fur is stained red, his stripes are not the perfect lines they used to be. His claws are also larger than a normal tiger, but these came with his demon transformation. He does wear a mane, none are sure where it comes from as his father never sported one. But it was there before he became a demon.
Accessories:
None

||Getting to know me||
Family:
"I have none!"
He did have a mother, father, and brother. But he has now outlived them all. Even outlived his mother's second litter.

Mate:
*Karan growls* "Love is for weak mortals!"
Cubs:
"Demon offspring you say? None now, but if I have any, they will be as great as I!"
He is currently a loner; has been for almost a century.
Roleplay Status:
Not in a roleplay, though I use him for FeralHeart

||Deeper Into Who I Am||
Forcing others to do his bidding, killing for sport, being alone, cold seasons.
Dislikes:
Being told what to do, himself, hot weather.
Personality:
Karan is as he always was. Ruthless and ambitious. His father stupidly saw this ambition as a great thing, and set him as heir to the pride instead of Karan's brother. Since becoming a demon, Karan has only worsened. He has let his bitterness for himself and what he now is take him over. He is now pure muscle and rage. Cross this male and you are likely to be on the very wrong end of those claws of his. Though deep down this hatred stems from his desires to be needed, to lead, and know himself as handsome again.
History:
Karan was once the heir to the kingship of the largest pride of tigers is his area. Then, he was called Alex. From the time Alex was a cub, he knew two things; he would one day be king, and he was the most handsome tiger of his pride. Needless to say, this tiger's ego got the better of him. Alex was a large, well built tiger. His fur was a beautiful deep orange. His stripes were an even deeper navy blue. His eyes were a bright, glowing blue. But as he aged, Alex started to get restless, he wanted to rule right then. He didn't wait to wait for his father to die. So, once Alex had earned a full and respected place among his pride, he started to devise a plan. A plan that would end his father's life, earn the the kingship, and lead his pride to full superiority and have them feared by every breathing creature. Around the age of 2 years, Alex was ready to place his plan into action. With his father, Alex left camp early one morning. The two were going to hunt and patrol the boarders. Once beside a boarder, the younger male jumped on his aging father, quickly overpowering him. Alex killed his father in cold blood, and blamed it on the neighboring pride. After returning to his pride's camp, Alex took over leadership before his father's body was even cold. That night Alex fell into his den the new king of his pride. As he drifted asleep he mumbled to himself, "Phase one complete."
Upon waking, Alex realized his was in a dark forest, one almost drowned in shadows. But at the very edge of his sight he could see fire burning behind the trees. "Where am I!" Alex's voice rang out into the darkness. A booming voice was all he heard. "For your treachery, blood-lust, and ambition you are condemned to an eternal life without the two things you hold closest to you." The voice gave an evil laugh, one that even made Alex shudder from fear. "You are no longer Alex. From this point forward your name will embody who you are. You are now Karan." In the distance Al-Karan heard the word 'tyrant' whispered. He growled. Karan was woken by pale sunlight slanting into his eyes. Shaking away the horrid dream he still strangely remembered with perfect clarity, Karan padded from his den. He settled down to was his fur. He was shocked at what greeted his. His beautiful orange fur with replaced by a red that closely resembled thick pools of blood. His perfect navy stripes were faded to a slate blue and smudged over his fur. Looking close by his feet, Karan saw a puddling, inside he only saw that his blue eyes had changed into a purple. He woke the camp with a yowl to the heavens. "THIS ISN'T FAIR!" Suddenly, Karan was blown off his feet. "Murderer!" He was pinned under his brother with was a perfect golden paw pressing to his throat. In that moment, Karan hated his brother with everything in him. He was still the color a tiger be. He still had straight stripes in their natural color. Karan threw his brother off with a growl. Lashing out, Karan felt his claws connect with flesh. Standing back, Karan watched as the pride saw him for who he truly was now. A demon. A demon who had killed his own brother and father in cold blood. Alex fled the camp, another yowl splitting the heavens. "I'LL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!"

Other:

some text
ѕσмє
ѕαу
ιт'ѕ
вєттєя
тσ
fα
αѕєєρ
αи
ιѕѕαρρєαя
some text
ιт'ѕ
тιмє
ωє
fιиαу
σσк
αт
ωнαт
ωє'νє
σиє
|Characters||Seeking 1x1 for Natalia

Pic made by the wonderful Tru!
{ℓєσραя∂}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Karan

Postby Wᴏʟғᴀᴛᴏɴɪx » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:04 am

This.<3 This is why I love people of FeralHeart...so creative in their designs!
Would you like to make a Roleplay with Karan and my character Dekan [Deka]?
    wolfatonixxxxxxxxxx * you're gonna have a bad time.
    ╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾
SoverdAoneXone ⇣ chars ⌡
hello i'm wolfatonix.
i'm known mostly as rory.
i enjoy drawing, writing, and procrastinating.
i'm undertale trash, obviously
wolgron gif created by the wonderful sover ♥
Wᴏʟғᴀᴛᴏɴɪx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Karan

Postby {ℓєσραя∂} » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:55 pm

Haha thank you. Karan is my new baby. But I would have to see her/him and know their info.

some text
ѕσмє
ѕαу
ιт'ѕ
вєттєя
тσ
fα
αѕєєρ
αи
ιѕѕαρρєαя
some text
ιт'ѕ